Korat Condo'S For Sale

sipidan

Hi :D

i've been googling & searching various web forums but can't seem to find anything <_<

There's the odd house on a couple of Isaan property websites, but nothing regarding condo's or apartments new or old

Anyone got any links or info cheers :coffee1:

condos only on BKK, Chang Mai, Pukhet and Pattaya. Other plaqces you buy land/house etc in your wfes Name

Seems that way amigo, looked high & low <_<

Might have to start looking at houses unfortunately :ermm:

just never fancied a garden but i suppose i could hire a gardener :whistling:

Up here in Kalasin there is a building project underway on the by-pass road not far from the Tesco Lotus (under construction). The developer has a few signs around the city advertising it as a condo. I was surprised to see condos coming to the smaller city centres. Maybe it is really just an apartment and they have used the term condo to give it a little more ritz? Or maybe it really is a condo (going to be some disgruntled tee raks). I will stop in one day and ask as I have been curious anyway.

Hi,

If you go to www.propertykorat.com and search Nakhon Ratchasima and Condominum there are some condos for sale.

Woow at last we have something :rolleyes:

But to be honest Dave & i'm not high nosed or anything, i wasn't looking for the cheapest condo's in Issan. More like 1m to 3m range. The ones on offer i could probably get a nicer hotel room for 200 baht a night in Pattaya :ph34r:

Think i might have to look at houses :ermm:

Cheers for posting :jap:

Hi Dan,

I persume you know about the Condo's which are in planning stage near Makro.

I think 1 year off before being building starts,somebody did tell me they went to there office,spoke English seems like a Bangkok, or Pattaya style room but said the sizes are abit small for the price.

Maybe worth a check Dan.

Godd luck

Hi Dan,

I think 1 year off before being building starts,somebody did tell me they went to there office,spoke English seems like a Bangkok, or Pattaya style room but said the sizes are abit small for the price.

Maybe worth a check Dan.

Godd luck

Gday amigo not clued up on any projects in planning around Makro :ermm:

Any numbers or an address for an office in BKK?

I'm there on saturday ;)

Before deciding where to live in Korat my suggestion would be to check out the city in the rain season. Okay Sipidan you may have done your homework, but to others contemplating living in Korat, it's prone to flooding. Last year was particularly bad in places.

Before deciding where to live in Korat my suggestion would be to check out the city in the rain season. Okay Sipidan you may have done your homework, but to others contemplating living in Korat, it's prone to flooding. Last year was particularly bad in places.

Point taken Mr bin :jap:

Hi Dan,

Maybe worth a check Dan.

Godd luck

Alright dave :)

Do you have an address for an office in Korat?

Price per square meter?

Cheers :jap:

Hi Dan,

I will be going past there today,I will try and get a tel number for you.

Dave

Cheers amigo :)

I have just received direction to the place yesturday thanks :jap:

If you did get a number please supply but if not mai pen rai khrap ;)

Will be up there in a few weeks B)

Nice condo's in Korat next to the lake, Bung ta Lua, some exosting and next door new ones under construction, project is called the beverly hills, quite expensive though, i think a nice spot and even better view out over the lake, worth checking out..

You really need to go there and look.

Apart from one or two farang style websites, there is very little on the web.

Thais don't bother with it.

I was looking a few weeks ago in Korat, and there are loads of new houses being built on small estates.

Particularly in the area behind The Mall - out towards the bypass, some near Joho, and others on the other side of town past the Korat Princess hotel.

New houses seem to be priced a lot higher than in the past - anything from about 1.3 million up to 8+ million!

But Thai people don't like to buy second hand housing - they prefer paying the premium for new.

And don't forget to watch the potential flood areas.

Edited by Andyfez