Suwanapum To Hua Hin

saraburioz

It depends on when your flight arrives ... and your budget.

Daytime and low budget? Citylink into town --- train to Hua Hin

later? Take an AOT limo for a few 1000 baht (set price from the stand inside the airport!) They will stop when where you wany (7-11 ---- store for wine --- etc) Make sure that you use an official AOT limo if you are a woman travelling alone!

later? Take an AOT limo for a few 1000 baht (set price from the stand inside the airport!) They will stop when where you wany (7-11 ---- store for wine --- etc) Make sure that you use an official AOT limo if you are a woman travelling alone!

any case travelling alone with taxi/limo, take pictures of driver, ID card on dash and reg plate. send or pretend to send it to your friend who happens to be a police. works all over the world

Are you crazy? The limos are a normal car but twice the price of any normal taxi and don't speak a word of english, why would you get one???

The phone number I posted is run by a girl called Oui based near Smile in HH, best around, 3 or 4 of us use who live here use her. They will wait for you at the airport (waited for my dad for 2hours) and bring you back in comfort and good time. 1800bht doesn't get much cheaper ...

Edited by sam666

Are you crazy? The limos are a normal car but twice the price of any normal taxi and don't speak a word of english, why would you get one???

The phone number I posted is run by a girl called Oui based near Smile in HH, best around, 3 or 4 of us use who live here use her. They will wait for you at the airport (waited for my dad for 2hours) and bring you back in comfort and good time. 1800bht doesn't get much cheaper ...

jdinasia doesn't deserve criticism for his safety-oriented advice, which has been expanded upon by kata.

Is Oui the taxi operator who used to be married to a German guy, and speaks very good English? Drives a nice, clean saloon rather than the usual open-sided wagon? I thought I'd kept her number, but I checked my file and I didn't :( . Good call by Sam, anyway: A lady driver is ideal for the OP.

[

Is Oui the taxi operator who used to be married to a German guy, and speaks very good English? Drives a nice, clean saloon rather than the usual open-sided wagon? I thought I'd kept her number, but I checked my file and I didn't :( . Good call by Sam, anyway: A lady driver is ideal for the OP.

Original recommendation was me and it is not a lady driver, she is the booking agent and called Pu, at least thats what she signs on her emails. I have a new service starting soon though to rival that one.

Sam I will send you new number when up & running.

Original recommendation was me and it is not a lady driver, she is the booking agent and called Pu, at least thats what she signs on her emails. I have a new service starting soon though to rival that one.

:lol: woops I always called her Oui last time, I know so many Pu's and Ouis's I get them mixed up :whistling:

To OP, she is a women at least and it's best service I've ever used, just explain you're a lady traveiling alone and she would sort everything out for you. Limo driver are just ya-ba'd taxi drivers that are charging triple rates and speak no english, and if you don't know where in HH you are going, you are screwed. You are a women and farang on her own that can't speak thai, hes a dodgy taxi driver that can't speak english, he's lost and it's the middle of the night. Take a guess which 1 is morre safe :rolleyes:

Interesting YT, send me the info for sure.

:lol: woops I always called her Oui last time, I know so many Pu's and Ouis's I get them mixed up :whistling:

To OP, she is a women at least and it's best service I've ever used, just explain you're a lady traveiling alone and she would sort everything out for you. Limo driver are just ya-ba'd taxi drivers that are charging triple rates and speak no english, and if you don't know where in HH you are going, you are screwed. You are a women and farang on her own that can't speak thai, hes a dodgy taxi driver that can't speak english, he's lost and it's the middle of the night. Take a guess which 1 is morre safe :rolleyes:

Interesting YT, send me the info for sure.

Good point made there that you're better off using a Hua Hin based driver who knows HH rather than a random driver at the airport who is unlikely to have 'the knowledge'.

Tricolor : 'Good point made there that you're better off using a Hua Hin based driver who knows HH rather than a random driver at the airport who is unlikely to have 'the knowledge'.

They are not Hua Hin based drivers, they are from BKK., only the agent is HH based. However, they do know the main hotels, landmarks etc as to their frequent trips.

But a new one establishing is also lady owned/booked and the drivers are from HH and one is her Uncle.

Watch this space for her number, her family are all in HH and have other business interests also.

• 4 weeks later...

Sam (and others) -

New taxi serrvice is up & running using local drivers. 1,800 Baht to or from airport.

I am using them on 5th April.

See stonebartaxi.com or ring Aui on 0852651265 - she speaks better English than me !! Tell her Kevin recommended them.