Caravan To The 32Nd Bangkok International Motor Show

Sumet Cycle and AP Honda are sponsoring a Caravan from our branch to the 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show on Saturday, April 2nd. Participants will meet at Sumet Cycle and travel via motorcycles/scooters to Muang Thong Thani in Nonthaburi. It will be a short trip, taking about 20 minutes to reach the show. Tickets, lunch, t-shirts, jackets, and other premiums will be provided free of charge to all participants. The only requirement to take part is to have a Honda motorcycle/scooter. I will post more details in the coming days. If you are interested in attending or have any questions please post here.

• 4 weeks later...

We will be leaving the shop at 10:00 a.m. . Please try and arrive by 9:30 a.m. . If anyone is still interested in attending, please let me know before Friday the 1st. Each rider can bring one guest. It is going to be a good mix of our foreign and Thai customers. There is also going to be a concert in the evening with Thaitanium and Noona. It should be a lot of fun. Please join us.

I do hope it was better organised than when i went last saturday.. The show was actually smaller than when it was at BITEC. And the outside bit was absymal.

Good luck and have fun though.

Getting there at 11am and staying for the evening its gonna be a LONG day.....................

I do hope it was better organised than when i went last saturday.. The show was actually smaller than when it was at BITEC. And the outside bit was absymal.

Good luck and have fun though.

Getting there at 11am and staying for the evening its gonna be a LONG day.....................

Thanks. I sure hope it is well organised too. Were there problems with parking last Saturday? How about inside, was it easy enough to move around and see all of the cars and bikes? Any advice or suggestions on making the day smoother would be greatly appreciated. It will be a long day for sure, but those who want to, can leave early. I'll let you know how it went on Monday.

Do you know if any decent parking has been arranged for people on the caravan? I went to the other motor show at Impact last year and the bike parking was terrible. It was a really small space with bikes crammed in everywhere and my PCX got scratched by someone.

Do you know if any decent parking has been arranged for people on the caravan? I went to the other motor show at Impact last year and the bike parking was terrible. It was a really small space with bikes crammed in everywhere and my PCX got scratched by someone.

There is reserved parking for all the Honda owners attending the show with dealers. We recently held a similar caravan to Safari World. AP Honda provided reserved parking here also. Parking was fast and easy. Everybody left their helmets with their bikes and security did a great job.

Thanks guys. I must have found the wrong bike parking before as it made the average Big C bike park look like the parking at Disneyland, and no security at all.

I have one bar of fuel left on the PCX, I think I can make it to Sumet Cycle on that laugh.gif