Looking For Nokia Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Drew Aitch

Does anyone have any experience with bluetooth headphons for Nokia. Not the one earpiece talking devices, but stereo headsets with a half decent hi-fi sound. Something like this looks good. I prefer headphones that can comfortably wrap around the back of the head as opposed to those that cross over the top. I have been to Pantip and looked at the cellphone accessory shop in KSG, but haven't found anything of any value as yet.

Any advice or ideas of where else to have a gander in Chiang Mai would be appreciated?

Thanks in advance

Aitch

Might be better to start your search at the Nokia store in Airport Central.

4th floor by the escalator if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you mrclough :)

It looks like i went to the wrong place. I was at the Nokia service center near Airport Plaza browsing through their tiny accessory cabinets :( Because i specifically want Bluetooth, maybe i don't even need a Nokia brand to work well with the Nokia phone? I'm not really up to date on mobile technology, so if anyone has anything to add further on the last point, that'd be great ;)

Aitch

Bluetooth is supposed to be a universal system that allows enabled devices to communicate wirelessly. Anyone who has used iPhones knows that this is not 100% correct as they will only connect to a limited number of things.

My advice is to make sure you fully test the products connectivity with each other before making any purchase. The headset is Nokia, as is the phone but I would not take anything for granted.

looking forward to the report on how good these headsets are, looks like they might even fit under the bike helmet.

:D

Bluetooth is supposed to be a universal system that allows enabled devices to communicate wirelessly. Anyone who has used iPhones knows that this is not 100% correct as they will only connect to a limited number of things. My advice is to make sure you fully test the products connectivity with each other before making any purchase. The headset is Nokia, as is the phone but I would not take anything for granted.

looking forward to the report on how good these headsets are, looks like they might even fit under the bike helmet. :D

Well, I found the right Nokia shop this time and they had just one Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset in stock. Price: 2,250 Baht. For me, they're just what i've been looking for. Nice stereo quality, and hands free. Now the phone can sit in any room on its little stand and let me get on with listening to internet radio, music files, and take the odd call.

Not sure it'll quite fit under a helmet, but could be wrong. Previously when go out on the motorbike and need the GPS to talk me though those remote mountain rides, i've attached the standard headphones and pulled the helmet over the top without too much fuss. I'll check this Bluetooth headset later.

Cheers one and all ;)

Aitch