Dollar Weakening Again?

do you think the baht will go down or up? it's very strong if one comparing against last year's...

nobody can answer that question. Baht (since one year) is up against Dollar but down against EURo.

So long as the Fed under Bernanke, Timmy the "Tax Dodger" Geithner Treas. Sec. and the Grand Charlatan BO are in power, then yes, the USD is TOAST. I foresee the USD going down to the mid-20's THB range. This is the range the buck traded prior to the Asian Financial Crisis in 1998.

The US is rapidly becoming one big Mommy Government with lots of people wanting a Free Lunch. This is unsustainable.

The USD will eventually lose is status at the world's reserve currency.

Edited by maxman71

Considering that the US government hasn't stopped printing money and bonds 24/7 X 365 days in the year since 2006 its surprising the dollar is worth anything! Hyperinflation could be on the horizon for those dullards in DC.

I just could not remember just how long have you been preaching this?

Wow, that is news to many of us that u.s. dollars are printed in DC?!

Would you like to check your source again so as to better educate yourself and many of us later on?

Thanks Jalan Sanitwong, and I like that name in more ways than one. :)

Check this out: http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Unreported_Soros_Event_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/george-soros-on-helping-the-nazis-during-the-holocaust

If you don't like Glenn Beck, put that feeling aside for a bit and see the report he did on Soros: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=george+soros+puppet+master&aq=f

Guess I'll be eating noodles once a day and only drinking water at night in front of a 7-11.

The deadline for the limit to be raised before the U.S. hits the ceiling in sometime between April 15 and May 31.

My link

Jim Rogers also said $ will fall sharply in next few weeks.

US Dollar`s Tipping Point

“Somewhere along the line we’re going to have a tipping point for the dollar, then it’s all over. I thought it would happen in a few years; maybe it’s going to happen in a few weeks.”

My link

Naam usually hits the nail on the head.

Naam usually hits the nail on the head

because i neither make forecasts nor do i rely on various gurus. as far as currencies are concerned i stick to facts, i.e. the past which can be verified without any doubt.

that the Dollar is doomed i read and hear since Nixon abandoned "fixed gold pricing" and the world said good bye to the Bretton Woods system and that will be :boring:40 years come august. during these forty years i have seen numerous ups and downs of the Dollar vs. as many numerous currencies which proved that most of the gurus were -and still are- close relatives of the proverbial Jack Shit.

the latter also applies to the many prophets on Thaivisa who announce since several years that the Dollar's demise is just around the corner and base their claims on various sources, some respected gurus and some dubious ones but both categories with myopic and biased views.

to sum it up... i agree that the long range outlook for the Dollar is not exactly positive. but then there is no way to judge the long range outlook for any currency. that's why i stay diversified and invest in a dozen currencies, refrain from making forecasts, take once in a while a sip of Port and puff once in a while a Monte Christo.

:jap:

to sum it up... i agree that the long range outlook for the Dollar is not exactly positive. but then there is no way to judge the long range outlook for any currency. that's why i stay diversified and invest in a dozen currencies, refrain from making forecasts, take once in a while a sip of Port and puff once in a while a Monte Christo.

:jap:

Well IMO the long range outlook for every fiat currency is ruin, like all their ancestors.

What's this? Port not sherry? I'm shocked, just shocked.

So long as the Fed under Bernanke, Timmy the "Tax Dodger" Geithner Treas. Sec. and the Grand Charlatan BO are in power, then yes, the USD is TOAST. I foresee the USD going down to the mid-20's THB range. This is the range the buck traded prior to the Asian Financial Crisis in 1998.

The US is rapidly becoming one big Mommy Government with lots of people wanting a Free Lunch. This is unsustainable.

The USD will eventually lose is status at the world's reserve currency.

Right about now Id like to give Bernanke and Timmy a knuckle sandwich.

And wasent it Obama who selected these two hacks.

Trump for President