The Lady Scampette

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Scampy what can I say? :D

I'd bet you've been with worse looking birds? (i know i have :D )

Seriously though (and the scary part) I see guys dressed like this everynight in Pattaya (they drink in the same bar as Britmaverick and Kurgen :o ) and its not uncommen to see them walking hand in hand with someone at the end of the night (normally beach rd).

:D

You need a bit of work on the posture: you've got to feel it from the inside, rather than put it on from the outside - it takes quite a bit of work. Try it for a few days around the house without the make up and costume. You've got to be feminine in every action. Watch Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams - they're not perfect, but they are close.

The make-up needs a complete rethink. Get a girl or a professional to do it - play it down.

Remember - the eyes, and how you use them, are possibly the woman-in-you's most important asset.

Try and solve the problem of those "navvy" hands - gloves? jewellery?

Keep at it - there are real opportunities for a money making job.

I cannot wait to see, on your return to Bangkok, the new double act - BambiNa and Scampette.

Well Scampy what can I say? :D

I'd bet you've been with worse looking birds? (i know i have :D )

Seriously though (and the scary part) I see guys dressed like this everynight in Pattaya (they drink in the same bar as Britmaverick and Kurgen :o ) and its not uncommen to see them walking hand in hand with someone at the end of the night (normally beach rd).

:D

Dave I'm shocked - you neglected to add that you were drinking in the same bar as kurgen and I!!! :D:D:D