Kawasaki Warranty Claim

Hardrock

Hi!

I heard that their is some form/paper called a "Warranty Claim" that you as a customer can fill in if you are unhappy with the service or quality of your bike.

What is that paper all about?

Where would it be sent within the Kawasaki company?

The reason I'm asking is that I have had a lot of problems with my bike and when I told the management that I wanted to fill in the "warranty claim" form, they said that no such paper existed.

It all sounds really strange to me.

Could someone please confirm if the paper "Warranty Claim" exists and what purpose it has?

I would also like to know, is the Kawasaki policy standards only written for the employees to read?

I will be grateful for any information you can provide about this.

Thank you for reading this.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you end up doing to get your bike sorted.

I have a 2009 DTracker250 and had my ECU checked out by Rama9 and they said it tests out fine.

They say my intermittent engine cutouts and hard time starting are the result of my modded airbox and aftermarket exhaust.

I say BS since a fuel injection system senses and compensates for more airflow.

I'm out of warranty but the ECU swap was a product recall from what I hear and should be replaced no matter what.

Several times, Rama 9 have asked me to fill in a customer satisfaction form... I've never had a problem and the staff have always been helpful.

Don't know about a "warranty claim form". I have not looked at the fine print of the warranty to see if there are exclusions in the case of mods or not.

I think op has "warranty claim" and "Customer Service Satisfaction" form mixed up. You fill out a warranty claim when something breaks on your bike that should be covered under the Kawasaki warranty. The Customer Service Satisfaction form is something Kawasaki asks customers to complete to measure the quality of service you receive at the showroom. I rather suspect the customer service satisfaction form is only used at the Rama 9 Kawasaki Big Bike showroom in Bangkok.