Reliable Computer Repair Shop In Bangkok?

Murgatroyd

My Dell Inspiron I 1520 Desktop computer has stopped working. It has been getting cranky for some months, failing to start and displaying an ever increasing number of error messages. It had got to the stage where I had to try and start it 10 or 15 times before it would start up. The other day it stopped communicating with the monitor... Game over. I opened the casingand turfed a fair amount of dust out, but that didn't help. It's about 5 years old and long out of warranty and I need to get it repaired by someone who will do the job properly, and not rip me off.

Does anyone know a reliable computer repair business I can take it to? I'm not very good with tech and am very dubious about trying any maintenance inside the case myself for fear of doing more harm than good.

I live in Bang Bo, not far off the Bang Na - Trat Highway, but would be happy to bring the machine into Bangkok. I have had a look around Panthip plaza, and there seem to be a number of repair shops there... But I'd feel happier if someone could give me a personal reccomendation.

Edited by Murgatroyd