Running Machine (Treadmill) For Home Use

Rafafan

They used to have them on the 3rd floor of Market Village Mall at the sports store. If not there, there is a place in Pranburi across the (side) street from Tesco that sells all kinds of exercise equipment. Have you ever used or looked into an elliptical trainer? Unless you particularly like running, an elliptical trainer gives a better workout, fits in the same space, and is easier on your joints. (expect to spend at least 40k baht for a good one).

You can get cheaper treadmills and elliptical trainers, but they won't last or feel solid and comfortable to use. I got mine at the old sports store that used to be near the theaters in Market Village about 5 years ago and it is still working smoothly and comfortably. I paid 40k for it but it is a good brand and is solid and heavy (similar to what you find in professional gyms).

It's from a company called Vision Fitness and it has several training programs as well as a built in heart (pulse rate) monitor.

This is what it looks like:

vision_x6150.jpg

They used to have them on the 3rd floor of Market Village Mall at the sports store. If not there, there is a place in Pranburi across the (side) street from Tesco that sells all kinds of exercise equipment. Have you ever used or looked into an elliptical trainer? Unless you particularly like running, an elliptical trainer gives a better workout, fits in the same space, and is easier on your joints. (expect to spend at least 40k baht for a good one).

This place is about the only one that sells any decent CV equiptment...there are places in BKK but not worth the trouble of travelling

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Robbo 1957, thank you for contacting me. Yes, I am still looking for a machine. Please can you tell me a little about the machine you have available. What is the Make and Model please? Also, what is the maximum weight of person that can use it? How old is it? I am prepared to pay a good price if it is what I am looking for, and will wait for you to get back. Enjoy yourself wherever you are. Thank you again.

Rafan I have a Running machine for sale,it is the one that elevates to hill climb ect,at present I am overseas but will return next month are you still looking for one

Hello Robbo 1957, thank you for contacting me. Yes, I am still looking for a machine. Please can you tell me a little about the machine you have available. What is the Make and Model please? Also, what is the maximum weight of person that can use it? How old is it? I am prepared to pay a good price if it is what I am looking for, and will wait for you to get back. Enjoy yourself wherever you are. Thank you again.

Rafan I have a Running machine for sale,it is the one that elevates to hill climb ect,at present I am overseas but will return next month are you still looking for one

Hi Rafafan,

I will be home 3rd July if you would like to see it before then email me at [email protected] with a contact No and we can arrange a time for you to inspect the Running Machine.

Have no details with me but its the ones they use in the Big Multi Gyms in Market Village,you will not be disappointed.

• 1 month later...

This place is about the only one that sells any decent CV equiptment...there are places in BKK but not worth the trouble of travelling

www.Searasports.com also Sport Thalon in BKK

Edited by PingManDan