Phoebe Continues To Destroy My Balls.

Blinky Bill

As a follow up to this thread, I know most of you out there must be wondering how Phoebe, my little black pussy is doing.

As mentioned earlier she just couldn't resist playing with my balls to the point of rendering them unusable. Well, after hiding the ping pong balls that she liked so much I gave her tennis balls to play with. In just 4 days she has managed to totally remove the furry covering on 3 tennis balls, eventually puncturing them. I am thinking of giving her some cricket balls to play with but these are rather expensive.

Can any of you pet lovers out there in Chiang Mai suggest a place where I can purchase something that Phoebe would enjoying playing with, something she can't destroy in the process?

Edited by Blinky Bill

In my younger days, my Auntie Joan had 3 felines.

A ginger pussy, a black pussy and a white pussy. The black pussy was always my favourite, it was larger and fluffier then the rest and used to purr when I stroked it.

My Uncle Joseph, Auntie Joan’s husband, used to be a trouser maker and in those days the cotton used came on wooden reels.

My Aunt used to pin 3 pieces of long cotton, one for each cat, to the top of a wooden door frame, then tie a cotton reel to each strand of cotton just above floor level.

The cats loved them and would play around with the reels for hours.

These days I expect the cotton is not so strong as it used to be and now the reels are made of plastic and not wood (as pictured below).

You could use string instead of cotton and the plastic reels. will not break, cheap and guaranteed to give your pussy hours of pleasure.

post-110219-0-64898300-1304193202_thumb.

Some great suggestions there. Thanks once again.

You could use string instead of cotton and the plastic reels. will not break, cheap and guaranteed to give your pussy hours of pleasure.

Phoebe used to have a few other toys to keep herself pleasured for hours but in her less than occasional frenzied play she managed to destroy them all.

Morris the Wonder Cat likes to play with the huge cockroaches who wander into our ground-floor home. I had no idea we had so many until he came on the scene. He gets at least four or five a day and, if bored, goes and stands near a bathroom floor drain or a poor-fitting outside door waiting for one to emerge. Once when we were traveling, he stayed with friends in their high-rise, hi-so condo. He was bored out of his mind. Absolutely no cockroaches in their place!

Interestingly, he seems to locate them by sound. If we want to get him to come to us all we have to do is "make cockroach noises", i.e. run our fingernails over wicker or rattan or file our fingernails. He can't help himself. He has to come running from another room to check out the noise.

Edited by NancyL

Morris the Wonder Cat likes to play with the huge cockroaches who wander into our ground-floor home. I had no idea we had so many until he came on the scene. He gets at least four or five a day and, if bored, goes and stands near a bathroom floor drain or a poor-fitting outside door waiting for one to emerge. Once when we were traveling, he stayed with friends in their high-rise, hi-so condo. He was bored out of his mind. Absolutely no cockroaches in their place!

Interestingly, he seems to locate them by sound. If we want to get him to come to us all we have to do is "make cockroach noises", i.e. run our fingernails over wicker or rattan or file our fingernails. He can't help himself. He has to come running from another room to check out the noise.

NancyL, do you think Morris the Wonder Cat would like to meet Phoebe the Black Pussy who likes to play with balls. They may be able to teach each other a few tricks.

I have a pair of balls that could do with a bit of extra attention... i think we have a threesome in the making!!

Morriss the wonder cat and phobe the black pussy; plus, blamuek the eight tentacles wonderlover....

The mind boggles

I have a pair of balls that could do with a bit of extra attention... i think we have a threesome in the making!!

Morriss the wonder cat and phobe the black pussy; plus, blamuek the eight tentacles wonderlover....

The mind boggles

Ahhhhhhhh Octopussy

Is this a return to adolescence? I can not blame you but there is a lot of serious sh.t going on. How about instead of talking about your balls you try and grow some and gain some respect by telling us how to get out of this situation we find our selves in. Yaa, I know, I am a spoil sport, but am definitely looking for a way to enlightenment. Please help. Otherwise keep talking about your balls. Maybe we should talk about TIT.

Is this a return to adolescence? I can not blame you but there is a lot of serious sh.t going on. How about instead of talking about your balls you try and grow some and gain some respect by telling us how to get out of this situation we find our selves in. Yaa, I know, I am a spoil sport, but am definitely looking for a way to enlightenment. Please help. Otherwise keep talking about your balls. Maybe we should talk about TIT.

WHAT situation we find ourselves in? LIfe is pretty good if you peek outside and smell the flowers. Of course, if you live in one of those countries thats name ends in "stan" then I can see where you are coming from.

I live in a country where we are actually allowed to vote, but not once in 50 years of voting has any one of the elected ever done anything for me. But, at least they haven't done too much to harm me either.

I still think the whole thing is a load of balls. I would like to see a photo of this black cat and I would love to see a photo of it actually being bathed or showered . No more innuendos please. If you are actually serious and your cat is actually ripping things up, then I suggest you buy or make a scratching post ( A vertical post of wood covered in rope and set on a flat platform) I am a bit loathe to suggest it because someone, somewhere may be able to make a terribly witty remark about it, because you can always hang a pair of balls from it, for the cat / pussy thing to play with.

Edited by jackjones

I still think the whole thing is a load of balls. I would like to see a photo of this black cat and I would love to see a photo of it actually being bathed or showered . No more innuendos please. If you are actually serious and your cat is actually ripping things up, then I suggest you buy or make a scratching post ( A vertical post of wood covered in rope and set on a flat platform) I am a bit loathe to suggest it because someone, somewhere may be able to make a terribly witty remark about it, because you can always hang a pair of balls from it, for the cat / pussy thing to play with.

Poor Phoebe...

Bill does have a black cat, but he enjoys toying with us and the stuffy topics allowed on thaivisa. It's all in fun in any case and better than deciding on where to go for pizza or a hamburger.

BuckarooBanzai, I don't need your respect. B)

Jack, I'd love to get a pic of my little black pussy, Phoebe whilst I'm bathing her but the way she carries on in the tub is way beyond me snapping a few pics of her, my hands are very busy during this activity. I might suggest a friend comes around to assist but I'm sure Phoebe would not like that idea either.

A scratching post! Now there's an idea. Any suggestions where I could find one in Chiang Mai? What type of balls would you suggest I hang from it? ;)

Edited by Blinky Bill

A scratching post! Now there's an idea. Any suggestions where I could find one in Chiang Mai?

DIY

Jessie%2Bat%2BPost.JPG

Or if you have one of these around the house ... notice the legs come broken in already with scratches. ;)

dov-3014cjctscth-fnt.jpg

A scratching post! Now there's an idea. Any suggestions where I could find one in Chiang Mai?

Or if you have one of these around the house ... notice the legs come broken in already with scratches. ;)

dov-3014cjctscth-fnt.jpg

Yours is a bit slimmer than mine, Tywais.

I don't think you should ask me about what balls to use. Whatever she is happier playing with I suppose. Perhaps you could take yourself, your balls and your post that needs scratching, to that Tiger Kingdom place and let those big cats / pussies try it out. Then you will know if everything is up to the task.

Edited by jackjones

I don't think you should ask me about what balls to use. Whatever she is happier playing with I suppose. Perhaps you could take yourself, your balls and your post that needs scratching, to that Tiger Kingdom place and let those big cats / pussies try it out. Then you will know if everything is up to the task.

Jack, Jack, Jack, I sense a note of sarcasm here. Please, don't take this thread too seriously. Dear little Phoebe is just a playful little pussy, she doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong. Balls are just balls to her, some are more fun to play with than others, I just want her to be a happy little pussy and give her the best balls to play with without continually having to replace them due to her eagerness to satisfy herself. :)

I apologize for an unwarranted post. I was upset about other things and did the unnecessary action of posting on line during a period of distress.

I apologize for an unwarranted post. I was upset about other things and did the unnecessary action of posting on line during a period of distress.

There, there, BrB, it's okay. We understand that times are tough.

Would you like to take care of Phoebe for a few days? Nothing like a nice little puusy to play with, she may change your present outlook on life.

There, there, BrB, it's okay. We understand that times are tough.

Would you like to take care of Phoebe for a few days? Nothing like a nice little puusy to play with, she may change your present outlook on life.

Thank you for your understanding.

I was having a bit of a talk with old friend over a few beers this afternoon, the subject of Phoebe's obsession with scratching and destroying balls came up. My friend suggested that I take Phoebe to a veterinary surgeon that he knows. According to my friend this vet has, on numerous occasions in the past, performed an operation on little pussies where the claws and canine teeth are removed.

I must admit I was somewhat taken aback by the thought of this procedure and am almost convinced that this is not the path for Phoebe.

I feel sure that fellow pussy lovers in Chiang Mai, and throughout the world no doubt, would be very much against this procedure. Agreed?

I was having a bit of a talk with old friend over a few beers this afternoon, the subject of Phoebe's obsession with scratching and destroying balls came up. My friend suggested that I take Phoebe to a veterinary surgeon that he knows. According to my friend this vet has, on numerous occasions in the past, performed an operation on little pussies where the claws and canine teeth are removed.

I must admit I was somewhat taken aback by the thought of this procedure and am almost convinced that this is not the path for Phoebe.

I feel sure that fellow pussy lovers in Chiang Mai, and throughout the world no doubt, would be very much against this procedure. Agreed?

I think if you cotemplate this there are users who would perform an operation on you. Kareoke will never be the same.

Tough situation with your ball saga, Blinky. You have the misfortune of having a biter and a scratcher scuffing them up. Hopefully your balls will survive the early period where toys seem very very fascinating and eventually she'll start to become a little bored with them, eventually leaving them more or less alone. Then you'll finally be able to put your mind at ease. Best o' luck !