Beautiful Duplex Apartment, Fully Furnished, 8000Thb/Month!

Hello!

Me and my girl lives in a beautiful duplex apartment in Ladprao 71.

It is very convenient for those who do not need to live on Sukhumvit lr downtownsomewhere.

All the amenities you can imagine within 0-5 outside your doorstep, around 10 min on motorbike to MRT

The house is about 10 years old but have a high standard and are well cared for, there is a small pool and a small fitness room available, plus there is a sauna to enjoy.

Flat is fully furnished with expensive furniture that is top class even refrigerator and TV is included in rent. 2 new aircon, on normal size down one big up, very nice and cool when sleep :)

The upper floor is wonderful with bedroom and a wonderfully decorated office with very nice furniture and lots of closets. There are two bathrooms one downstairs and one upstairs, upstairs with bath and large and fresh, downstairs with shower.

Internet is available both as wifi as the house provides for a great monthly cost or trueultra hi-speed that I use myself 10/1mb and it is great speed international if you need quick and realible internet! 699: - per month if you want. Electricity and water are paid directly to the electricity company of which no extra costs are added as there usally is in most condos! Cable TV included in rent!

Just bring toothbrush and move in!

I guarantee that you can never find an apartment like this for this price in BKK so be quick it will be gone very quick!

Moving in after agreement.

We regret to move, but my girlfriend got a job in another city, so we need someone to take over our contract.32 000 thb is the entry fee to get the contract thats it! 8000 thb in rent per month! When you move out you get the deposit back from the owner.

I have pictures make contact and I will mail them to you!

Email me for direct contact or call.

tel nr: 0842968961

E-mail: << removed -- use PM >>

Best wishes, Philip

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules.