My Laptop Has An Odd View Of Thaivisa

Hi,

I am using Firefox 3.6.17 and Chrome 11.0.696.71 and my view of thaivisa.com on my laptop does not look right. This has been happening for a 2 or 3 days and I am not sure why. I tried to attach a couple of screen shots, but the system would not let me.

Basically the screen has a white background and the text is left justified, even the currency rates. It looks like, even though I have never seen, the mobile phone version of thaivisa. There is no button for new posts, just the text which says "Hot Topic (New)"

If anyone has an idea on how I can get the proper view back, please let me know.

I cleared the cache and cookies.

Thanks!

TheWalkingMan

Edited by TheWalkingMan

Hi Tywais,

I have never selected the mobile version before and I double checked that Thaivisa2 is selected.

One other odd thing, if I click outside the message reply box and then click inside it again, whatever text I have typed previously disappears. Hmmmm... Very odd to me.

I've noticed the same as the OP- caused when the CSS stylesheet doesn't load. Seems to me that the static.thaivisa.com (and recently seeing p.thaivisa.com) where all of the external trackers, widgets, etc are called from is the culprit. The calls to gravatar.com, widgets.amung.us, doubleclick, truehits.in.th and all the rest can hold up the page loading to the point of timing out.