Israeli Woman Loses $3700 After She Left Bag

britmaveric

Can't think of any practical reason one would carry so much cash on their person in LOS ($3700) other than being from Israeli and ...

... (ok, bite your tongue, don't type it, bite your tongue, don't type it ..)   :o

Dont know, i think whoever stole it was very brave. If i seen an israeli leaving baggage unattended in a hotel i wouldnt be brave enough to stick me hand in the bag, more like id be running before im blown to bits!!!!!! lol

hahahahahha . Hmmm i wonder to think if i would return it without looking inside of it . i can be pretty sure i would . now if i knew that there was 37 hundy in there that might be a different story . :D

Who said it was stolen? Maybe the handbag fled the scene.

orchis it seems as though the handbag stayed...it was the money that fled from the bag :o

So it would seem:

Israeli Family loses 3,700 US Dollars after bag theft in hotel reception toilet.

When she eventually realized she has forgotten her bag, she returned to the toilet to find her handbag in the bin and 3,700 US Dollars which was inside the bag gone.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 25th October 2005

I somehow doubt it was a cheap accessory so why leave it?

Perhaps the bag was too large to carry without arousing suspicion?

Of course it could be nothing to do with the colour match of 'a' hat, could it...? :D

Smells of insurance scam a long way. The story just seems extremely implausible, regardless of her being Israeli or not. Nobody in their right mind would ever

a.) carry that much cash in their handbag.

b.) lose sight of it afterwards.

If it is a true story I guess she deserves sympathy for being so forgetful, but I highly doubt that's it.

Four years ago I was carrying 400,000 baht in my bag from the Bangkok bank near Sathorn to the Ford dealers on Sukhumvit 62 to pay the deposit on my car, but my bag was never further than a couple of inches away from my body, and last month I gave my wife 200,000 baht to put in her bank and I know she had a death lock grip on her bag.

We were lucky plus no toilet stops.

Four years ago I was carrying 400,000 baht in my bag from the Bangkok bank near Sathorn to the Ford dealers on Sukhumvit 62 to pay the deposit on my car, but my bag was never further than a couple of inches away from my body, and last month I gave my wife 200,000 baht to put in her bank and I know she had a death lock grip on her bag.

We were lucky plus no toilet stops.

This may be news to you, but it is possible to transfer money from one account to another, thus eliminating the need for carrying hundreds of thousands of baht around on the streets.

I would not be surprised if even the Ford dealer on Soi 62 has a bank account. My Toyota dealer certainly had.......... :o