Buying Old Cbr 400 Or Cb 400

kamluan

Guzzi, good points; also if the poster has 50k to spend, then buy a new from the dealership, greenbook, warranty, LEGAL. You can still get a FI Honda or Yamaha and still have a bunch of fun.

Rationally seen, you are 100% right.

For the daily things, I ride a Suzuki automatic Scooter. Reliable, BUT, BUT....in some/this/my case, the heart sometimes seems to decide.

You can't compare Somtam with a decent T-Bone Steak. :rolleyes:

Edited by vel_tins

Guzzi, good points; also if the poster has 50k to spend, then buy a new from the dealership, greenbook, warranty, LEGAL. You can still get a FI Honda or Yamaha and still have a bunch of fun.

Rationally seen, you are 100% right.

BUT....in some/this case, the heart seems to decide.

You can't compare Somtam with a decent T-Bone Steak. :rolleyes:

Too true, as I wasn't trying to compare. Mind you I wouldn't have a grey import if it was free; too much of a headache. I'll stick to my Sonic & Ducati :D

Edited by Garry

9783676_2.jpgfound this one...maybey i will go there and look at it...

It looks clean. worth a close up and personal look for sure. Check the documents to make sure its all good :)

I would look it over VERY carefully. just from the picture i can see the exhaust has been butchered (badly). What other surprises are waiting.. check the wiring under the seat, if you can check to ensure that there is an air filter etc..etc

Edited by thaicbr