Where To Find

daftpunker

Temples.

Not all the ladies that go to a temple are nice, believe me........and not all white skin girls are a hi-so,....and not all thai ladies want to be seen with farangs.

For the OP, ....

They are practically everywhere and come in every colors and shades. If you polite and behave yourself nicely & appropriately with the culture, in turn you will attract the like kind and like mind girls.

Just take your time and you will be rewarded. But of course, you also will have to compete with the local boys.smile.gif

Chokdee ka

In the local shops, if you want high class girls go to Paragon or Siam Square.

Thanks for that ,dosent matter if high class but i like the white skin girls.

Lots of white skin girls in Khao San

Thanks for that ,dosent matter if high class but i like the white skin girls.

Lots of white skin girls in Khao San

i meant asian white skinned girls,The brown ones are not very attractive.

Hang around Chula in the late morning with a few studious looking books under your arm. Girls will stop for a chat. Offer lunch and take it from there.

Repeat until you find your perfect match.

I should really charge for advice like this though....

Hang around Chula in the late morning with a few studious looking books under your arm. Girls will stop for a chat. Offer lunch and take it from there.

Repeat until you find your perfect match.

I should really charge for advice like this though....

lol thanks for that ill try it out.

Maybe many Thai girls think , where can i meet a good farang in Thailand, all seem to come are sex tourist. My Mother in-law works in a Hospital, when i go to see her, i get many advances from the lady Doctors. Nurses, all wanting a good man, there are many good Lady's in the provinces, but they are not easy , they have morals and it may take time to court them, it probably cannot be done in a three week holiday.Also they want men there own age, not some pot bellied old man ,

My Mother in-law works in a Hospital, when i go to see her, i get many advances from the lady Doctors.

Are they not aware of the fact that you are there to visit your mother-in-law, and that people unlucky enough to have one of those do not tend to be on the "open-market"?

Temples.

Not all the ladies that go to a temple are nice, believe me........and not all white skin girls are a hi-so,....and not all thai ladies want to be seen with farangs.

For the OP, ....

They are practically everywhere and come in every colors and shades. If you polite and behave yourself nicely & appropriately with the culture, in turn you will attract the like kind and like mind girls.

Just take your time and you will be rewarded. But of course, you also will have to compete with the local boys.smile.gif

Chokdee ka

Not all the ladies that go to a temple are nice, believe me

Guess you're right. I have seen several monks getting arrested and thrown in jail for various crimes.

If one is not taken by the false perception of class, then I would suggest spending a couple of months roaming the Thai countryside. It may surprise and astound.

My Mother in-law works in a Hospital, when i go to see her, i get many advances from the lady Doctors.

Are they not aware of the fact that you are there to visit your mother-in-law, and that people unlucky enough to have one of those do not tend to be on the "open-market"?

Yes they are not stupid mainly because my wife is usualy standing next to me , But they still ask if i have any Good friend who want a Thai lady,

Depends on how fussy you are, your age, your physical appearance, how much money you have and so on.

For example, if you are in your 60s, don`t expect some 20 something year old cuties working at a Pizza hut to be lusting after you, unless you are filthy rich and have a spanking brand new Merc in waiting ready to whisk her off for the wedding, can give her weight in gold as a wedding present and you have enough funds to purchase a whole village with luxury housing for her beloved family, not forgetting the extra accommodation for the buffalos.

On the other hand, if you are under 45, in good shape and presentable, all you need to do is visit places like Pizza Hut, restaurants, supermarkets and start chatting them up.

Also make sure you tip well, that always gives a good impression.

Depends on how fussy you are, your age, your physical appearance, how much money you have and so on.

For example, if you are in your 60s, don`t expect some 20 something year old cuties working at a Pizza hut to be lusting after you, unless you are filthy rich and have a spanking brand new Merc in waiting ready to whisk her off for the wedding, can give her weight in gold as a wedding present and you have enough funds to purchase a whole village with luxury housing for her beloved family, not forgetting the extra accommodation for the buffalos.

On the other hand, if you are under 45, in good shape and presentable, all you need to do is visit places like Pizza Hut, restaurants, supermarkets and start chatting them up.

Also make sure you tip well, that always gives a good impression.

I don't know where you live but I would bet it is Chiang Mai. Most other places in Thailand old guys can pull around 2 out of ten if you know how to smile with your eyes. I lived in CM for a couple of years and there are too many good looking college guys. The ladies are betting on the future and have not come to grips with the fact that a uni degree in Thailand is not going to guarantee success. In other parts of Thailand outside of tourist areas the ladies realise just how much money an average 25 year old Thai male with a BA will actually take home.