T.V.Guide

Wellington

Mine failed to arrive as well and, Old Croc, enough of the sarcastic comments. We pay a high price for this " service " and the very least we should be able to expect is a TV guide in English to arrive in the mail as promised.

At the very least!

Maybe you should send them a strongly worded letter of complaint. That would make them improve their service. :angry:

These people don't seem to realise the inconvenience they cause. It must have ruined your whole day. :annoyed:

That's enough of the sarcasm Chainsaw. James Bond has put in his moneypennys worth. :rolleyes:

Apparently a missing pamphlet in the mailbox is a very serious problem and certainly warrants it's own thread on Thaivisa.

Apparently a missing pamphlet in the mailbox is a very serious problem and certainly warrants it's own thread on Thaivisa.

I don't think the OP ever considered the missing pamphlet the big issue. It was the possibility that they were going to print the magazine in all Thai script. Seems it is not the case, but it's the sort of thing this company would do, and if they did, people would have every right to complain.

Edited by LivinginKata
inflammatory remark removed

A while ago I suggested to True they should offer an option of hard copy or e version of their guide with a deduction in the monthly fee for those who opt for the e version. This would not only save costs but is a good environmental initiative. Of course they never even considered this idea much like I have never been polled on proposed programme changes even though they always claimed changes were made at subscriber's requests which is a load of <deleted>, just look at their BBC E debacle. The other day I finally cancelled my subscription after being with them since they first started in Phuket as IBC. They even had the cheek to ask for the dish back but it actually belongs to me as part of their promotion when they first started, not that it is really worth much. They just gave a nice smile when I said this knowing I was correct. The girls still remember my name even though I would not have been in their office more than once a year. I now have a really good system with all the channels I want & can find all the programming online if desired.