Couldnt Print Online Cue Card

Supakamo

Hi,

I signed up for a slot on the online cue and it said to "print the card" but there was nothing to print. I didnt see any card or anything.

I only have a very brief confirmation email.

My appointment is the last one on the last day before I expire.

Can I just show my email?

thanks!

Please read the pinned topic on this first. If not resolved than post here again.

If the confirmation e-mail has the queue number than follow the advise in the pinned topic and be sure to turn off popup blockers for your browser. Then select the date and time you made the reservation and click on the 'print' label.

//edit - since you did receive an e-mail confirmation than that will also work as it means you are 'on the books' now. Just print it out and go to the middle window where they keep a printout of the days online queues and show it to them.

Don't worry about it. Just show your Email printout with queue code on it. I used the system when it wasn't working right and didn't have any evidence of an appointment. Showed up, they called our name, explained that the system did not give me a queue number or anything to print out. No problem. They have your names in their system and on a print out. The officer called our names, showed us her printout and said is this you? Where's your printout? The program did not give us one to print out. Oh, Ok, Have a seat!

Just be on time. You can explain then, no need to make an extra trip in.