Buying 50 Baht Gold

why is everyone making this so difficult?

if u live in thailand buy thai gold.

u guys r acting like 50 baht of gold is some ungodly amount that can only be transported by james bond and guarded by roman soldiers.

purchase gold jewelry instead of bars if discretion is so important.

if u go home to europe buy the local gold there which is .9999

In England there is capital gains tax to pay on sale in profit of gold except on the britania coins as they are considered legal tender and exempt.

google Baird & co (goldline.co.uk) large selection of all sizes but the mark up is about 5-8% over spot depending on quantity ordered. However it's prity much the best deals I could find from uk dealers. They also smelt, so would probably buy your Thai bars if needs b; but like others said easier to just keep/ trade what makes sense for where u are.

I also agree with you about the potential collapse and that it's wise to hold something physical; even if things stabalise in medium term and price drops atleast it's real and there just incase for the future; and with the increasing demand from Asia and other economies looking for an alternative to currency reserves I think longer term the only way is up even without the meltdown.