NACC Investigates Transport Min's Permanent Secretary's Assets After Being Robbed of Bt200 Million

webfact

the marriage excuse doesn't hold, but I learn it's an interesting way to shift mountain of monies, and unless the real thieves have arranged the marriage too. The executive thieves were renting a house nearby about a year ago. They didn't seem to be concerned about being quickly exposed either.

The secretary got replaced so fast, faster than the reports came in I guess. At least it is the most profitable portfolio should rise many eyebrows.

At the other hand, a minister who caused the floods by design is still in office.

First from missing 5 million until 3 more got caught and the missing money was adjusted to 12 million. Now no more comments on missing money.

On Tuesday the NACC will meet to decide whether to investigate this case or not. I thought that was a sure thing already. Does someone try to stop the procedure?

I think people want a clear answer. At least show them some envelopes from the dowry wink.gif Police said they found papers, but didn't mention envelopes with cards and cash though.

In case it turns out that this secretary is innocent he should be compensated and get his job back, or even take over the ministry.

41815_134455053256344_6933_n.jpg

Edited by elcent

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody trusts the banks any more!

that hasn't reached Thailand yet and then it will not affect all banks.

Gerald Celente lost hundreds of thousands just recently. They don't pay him his money and thousands of others too. Over 700 million $$ not to be paid now even it was always promoted and advertised that the funds are backed with 100 billion $$.

In this case here it doesn't matter if it is one Baht or one billion Baht. The contradiction alone make it worth while to investigate to the minute details.

Edited by elcent

I really do not see what all the fuss is about.....

So his wife saved a little from the housekeeping, should be congratulated.

I've already brought it to the attention of my wife and hope she does better in the future.

thumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif

the marriage excuse doesn't hold, but I learn it's an interesting way to shift mountain of monies, and unless the real thieves have arranged the marriage too. The executive thieves were renting a house nearby about a year ago. They didn't seem to be concerned about being quickly exposed either.

The secretary got replaced so fast, faster than the reports came in I guess. At least it is the most profitable portfolio should rise many eyebrows.

At the other hand, a minister who caused the floods by design is still in office.

First from missing 5 million until 3 more got caught and the missing money was adjusted to 12 million. Now no more comments on missing money.

On Tuesday the NACC will meet to decide whether to investigate this case or not. I thought that was a sure thing already. Does someone try to stop the procedure?

I think people want a clear answer. At least show them some envelopes from the dowry wink.gif Police said they found papers, but didn't mention envelopes with cards and cash though.

In case it turns out that this secretary is innocent he should be compensated and get his job back, or even take over the ministry.

41815_134455053256344_6933_n.jpg

Funny in most places the girls family GIVES a dowery to and with her to get her set up properly, and have an out of the husband is bad. Not the husband paying the family to take the daughter.

My mother in law apologized repeatedly the wedding weekend for not being able to bring me 5 pigs to start her daughters life off properly.

Each time, I just smiled and said, No worries. jap.gif

Edited by animatic

Until someone comes up with 200 Million or 1 Billion this whole story's bullshit isn't it? Where's the substance here?

By the end of the week, the recovered sum will amount up to 1 Billion.

I don't doubt he's corrupt. He's in one of the prime jobs for benefitting from corruption. Someone's got to prove that though. If they remove him, I expect the one they replace him with will be every bit as corrupt. (assuming he's corrupt that is)

Behind every fortune lies a crime.. I firmly believe that not a single Thai politician could stand up to a full financial background check by a team of high powered investigators. They all buy their positions, and are all corrupt . Hey wait a minute ..... This could be a hot new business !!! Assemble a team of investigators, and then approach each politician and ask for a few million baht , or you will investigate them. They would all fold like a house of cards. And all the money these crooks have is in essence from stolen from regular Thai people that pay taxes.

Behind every fortune lies a crime.. I firmly believe that not a single Thai politician could stand up to a full financial background check by a team of high powered investigators. They all buy their positions, and are all corrupt . Hey wait a minute ..... This could be a hot new business !!! Assemble a team of investigators, and then approach each politician and ask for a few million baht , or you will investigate them. They would all fold like a house of cards. And all the money these crooks have is in essence from stolen from regular Thai people that pay taxes.

A very quick way of ending up dead.