Galaxy Note ?

CharlieH

Sorry to hear about your troubles or run of bad luck, my experience is the other side of the coin, have several Samsung products, the washing machine hasnt missed a beat in the last 5 years and is still going strong. I have 3 of their TV's and never had an issues with them or the remotes, I have LED/LCD and Plasma units. The DVD players are Samsung and the fridges. The computer I am writing this on is also Samsung, same again no issues. My last 3 telephones have all been Samsung and those great too, still in use by other family members as I upgrade to the latest being a Tech Toy junky.

I am a very happy Samsung customer have never had any issues with any of the products I have ever bought, and as you can see I have bought a huge range of items from them.

I didnt actually realize how many Samsung products I had until I wrote this and pretty much everything is Samsung and nothing (touch wood) has ever broken down or been a problem.

May be I am just lucky.

Edited by CharlieH

There is a mobile fair coming up at Queen Sirikhits, maybe try there, last year I bought the S Plus for the wife, got 1000baht of Tesco vouchers, a bluetooth headset and a 8MB memory card thrown in, the price was the same as downtown, but with the extras a good deal.

Just checked QSNCC website, mobile expo on 26 - 29 Jan. Commart on 22 - 25 March.

Forgot also got a pillow and small speakers for the Phone - free.

Edited by beano2274

Thanks for the tip Beano, will keep an eye open for those.

Don't know what happened to the other comment which I replied to above but makes the whole thread look kind of crazy with it being deleted????

Got mine 2 weeks back....bought it in siem reap, cambodia, usd630. Much cheaper than buying it in thailand.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

You paid app. 19500 bath , which I wouldn't call much cheaper, but cheaper. What about warranty if needed?

yup it comes with warranty as well....international. usd615 for those w/o warranty. got my 1st galaxy s2 from siem reap too....cheap & so is iphone 4s factory unlocked. & the best part is after getting ur phone....u could cheap nite out in town....cheap beer...cheap food. i really enjoyed my stay there....bangkok, pattaya & phuket is out of my list, that's for sure!!!

Bought my Note about a month ago now and paid 21900 Baht. Same price in Malaysia BTW if anyone is thinking about getting one in KL. The phone is amazing with beautiful video playback and great sound. My kids hijack it from me anytime I turn my back on it. As for making calls its no different than my other Samsung phones, it is however superior using speaker phone. Again that is attributed to the decent speakers Samsung used.

My only complaint would be battery life but it is used heavily. I need to recharge it daily however USB charging makes it easy as I am always near or working on one of my computers. I have so many devices now that charge by USB that I am always near a cable to plug it in. I still get grief connecting to Samsung Kies software but that happens with all my Samsung devices.

Samsung never does international warranty with its products at all (except laptops)

Check before you buy.. Siem Riep made it extra dodgy.

Where did u buy all ur samsung products?? Go to samsung webpage....u can even extend ur samsung product warranty for a small amount of money.

Samsung never does international warranty with its products at all (except laptops)

Check before you buy.. Siem Riep made it extra dodgy.

Where did u buy all ur samsung products?? Go to samsung webpage....u can even extend ur samsung product warranty for a small amount of money.

I wonder if what he meant was servicing the warranty?

I know last month I bought a Galaxy Tab 10.1 & a Galaxy Cooper in Central Airport Mall Chiang Mai

I am now back in the USA & went to register it here & they said sorry no.

They said I have to register it in Thailand & if it needs service I need to send it to Thailand.

I am not too worried as I never have had to service my previous Samsung products but I told them I was not

happy with that policy.