Bug - Browsing List Of Members

dantilley

I just tested it using the word 'Dan' and got 45 pages of hits. All the page navigation buttons worked including the Jump To box. This was Firefox 9.0.1. Just tested it with Chrome 16.0.912.75 m and also worked fine.

Try CTRL+F5 to see if it clears the problem.

Nope, they still don't work for me, even after Ctrl+F5. NB the equivalent links at the top work fine, it's just the bottom links which don't do anything. Not a particularly serious problem, of course, but thought it would be worth reporting. If it's only happening to me, and is "just one of those things" then no worries.

I think both Dantilley and Tywais are right.

For me , if you just select Members from the drop down Forum box and do NOT enter any search parameters after seeing the first Members page the action (or lack of) is as Dantilley describes. The cursor does not change to a hand when mouse over the 1 2 3 and Next boxes, AT the bottom of the screen only. Page numbers at top of screen work.

If you set a search parameter (top of page search box) ie Dan as Tywais did then the 1 2 3 and Next boxes at bottom of screen work after the search.

Only a very minor prob though. Checked on Firefox SRWare and Chrome