Big Used Bike Stores In Chiangmai?

barefoot1988

im looking for used bike dealers. looking at the good old models like the nsr250, rgv, rvf400, cbr400, gsxr400, ktm egs, wr400, xr400 etc. i am looking at these models instead of the usual waves or the shiny 2 month old 1200gs. any idea where could i hunt these stuff down in chiangmai?

anyway would i face any trouble if i check in my language with an engine block with it?

• 2 weeks later...

theres a small thai bike shop on the crossroads that the airport plaza sits on.....if u stand on the corner where the police box is at the traffic lights its diagonally opposite in front of the billboards and the hotel with wind turbines on top.........they usually have 2 or 3 bikes outside and have seen secondhand cruisers,trial bikes and a yamaha 1100 in there

There's another small shop very close to Nawarat bridge - cross the bridge heading away from town & it's there on the right side maybe 50m or so down the road. I've never been inside but they seem to have bikes like the ones you mentioned.

I have noticed both shops mentioned...Always thought to stop but never did.

Always on vacation though & when I move will definitely take a look because both

looked interesting. I kind of though the one near Nawarat bridge may be a powder coat place though? Maybe not

I have noticed both shops mentioned...Always thought to stop but never did.

Always on vacation though & when I move will definitely take a look because both

looked interesting. I kind of though the one near Nawarat bridge may be a powder coat place though? Maybe not

I've been around there a couple of times. There are actually two shops and I think they are run by brothers. They don't sell bikes but it's a good place to ask. They do fix big bikes.

I bought my bike from Joe's Bikes, a Honda AX1 250. You can ask him. He might have some heavier bikes to sell. You could also check with Riders on the North-East corner of the city inside of the moat, they might know something. Or a couple of places before Riders, there's another big bike related shop you might check.

And just for the record, if you want to have an AX1 fixed, go to Dang, he's at Tha Pae gate outside of the moat, a couple of places further after McDonalds when you follow the road South.

He rents out AX1's and repairs them. No other bikes.