Ticket To Paradise

Gone

I watched the premier the other day on BIO station called “Ticket To Paradise” and it made me quite sad to see what these girls are willing to do for a better life.

Seeing the mothers of these girls are willing to let their daughters come to Pattaya to be prostitutes is not very nice. I understand the whole concept of course and agree that they make money to help their families etc. but it’s just not right in the year 2012.

The one girl asking her friend if she has to give bj’s and her friend replying “yes it is part of sex” was sad to know that the newest bar girl to Pattaya had never even had sex before and was going to lose her virginity to someone she might not even like.

Not having the option to say no to a customer is VERY sad. Let’s face it they have to go with some pretty scary, ugly, old and super fat guys and I’m sure that would not be their choice however they are doing it for their “Ticket to Paradise.”

Being told that they can get work here in a 7-11 and that many farangs go to 7-11 was funny but true.

I’m not really into the whole bar girl / prostitution scene (not why I live here) but I like it when I go to 7-11 and hear the girls talking (not knowing I understand them) or even the girls that work in small vendor stands, food stalls etc. thinking that a farang would never want to be with them because they are to “loso.” In fact I actually would prefer a girl like this. A girl who works a non-sex job at low salary shows me that she is a good girl and is probably a better one to actually date or even marry.

Anyways it was an interesting show and if anyone else saw it I would like your opinion on the feelings etc. you got from the show.

Ok ok, I’m going to ask the girl at 7-11 out for dinner today because I know she likes me. hehe

Please see the following rule:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//