Honda Pcx150 Or Click 125I ?

Spellforce

I have a Honda Air Blade for more than 5 years and I've planned to change my motorbike.

My first intention was to buy a Honda PCX 125, but today it's now impossible to find it !

I called Honda center and they told me that the PCX125 wont be continued, it will be replaced by the new PCX150 available at end of march.

The PCX125 was initially sold at 69.000 bahts and at end of 2011, it was sold 74-81.000 bahts. The new PCX150 we will be sold at least 90.000 bahts, and I doubt the motorbike wont be available until april.

I called Mityon today and they told me that the new Click 125i was available from 44.000 bahts for the "tune-up" version to 53.000 bahts for the "forward" version (same motor with alloy wheels & combi breaks) (prices without plates & insurance).

I plan to buy an Honda Click, what do you think ?

PS: I'm living in pattaya, the big size of the PCX is not a good point as well (trafic jams and not so easy to park).

Edited by Spellforce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much depend of your size, I fell cramped on the small autos. Okay my wife has a Fino which I uses a lot and its quite good for heavy traffic, we also live in Pattaya, but I can only sit on it for 10 -15 km and I has to get off to stretch my legs.

I am very likely to buy the new PCX as well, I like the way it rides (been riding the 125), very comfortable which is nice it you want to go places outside Pattaya on it, and I don't think the size will be an issue for parking/traffic, well not much.

You can also consider to buy a used 125 PCX if you fell the price for the new is too high for you, but the new 150 which nobody have tried yet should be app. 20% more economical of fuel and more power/torque, so maybe worth the extra money.

The PCX150 might be worth the wait if you can afford it. I'm considering buying one myself and giving my current PCX 125 to my wife.

We are living at about 10km from the center of Pattaya and it feels much safer and more comfortable on the PCX for that kind of trips on Sukhumvit road.

I haven't tried the new Click myself but I used to have one 2 years ago and never been impressed with it; I switched to a Yamaha Nouvo Elegance at that time.

On the other hand the PCX is a pleasure to ride and very economical. I usually do between 230 and 260 km with less than 200 THB of gas. With the Nouvo I had to go to the pump every couple of days (max 110/120 km with full tank). The start/stop system is very efficient especially inside the city where there are numerous traffic lights.

The nouvo could go up to 120km/h easily which is faster than the PCX 125 (108 km/h default) and that's its main flaw I believe. Lack of acceleration, torque and top speed considering the kind of scooter that it is.

I hope this will be fixed with the 150 although I don't expect a huge difference.

The best would be a Yamaha TMAX but that is out of my budget unfortunately :)

On a final note, the size of the PCX poses no problem to park/ride in Pattaya, it's not that bigger.

I would recommend to rent a PCX for a few days and maybe you'll be convinced that it is really a much better ride than the other average motorbikes sold.

My only regret is not having bought it in the first place instead of the Nouvo to save the extra 10k THB at that time (which turned out to be 20k later on).

We had a Click, still have an Airblade and a PCX 125. Chalk and Cheese, the PCX wins hands down and worth the wait. Got rid of the Click cos it was a crap ride, the Airblade was a much more stable ride but the PCX is the nuts for a scooter. drunk.gif

I cannot see the wisdom on deciding about the PCX 150 until we get firm price information, specs, and after some of us post factual experiences (speedometers lie differently - what's the GPS?). How many kms per litre instead of money (because prices of fuels change frequently and make lies of the results).

If I understand one contributor above, it is suggested that the 150 will improve fuel efficiency over the 125 PCX? I cannot understand that, if so.

Nouvo (as opposed to the Elegance) had not only less power but depended upon pure petrol, and it was a gas guzzler - not at all like the Elegance. Yamaha's new motorbike/scooter models have new and more powerful engine designs and have much improved efficiency. For example, my Elegance got 9 more kilometers out of a litre than my MX, which itself was still peppy.

The first time I was in Krabi I rented a Honda Click and then I rented an Air Blade. At that time I owned a Yamaha MX. I hated driving the Click. I must have gone all of two blocks on it when I pulled over and let my girlfriend drive it. But I loved the Air Blade which was a lot more stable. I now own a Nouvo Elegance which is a lot better than both the Air Blade and the Yamaha MX in just about every department. It has 25 to 30 % more power to start with and it has great handling and fuel efficiency equal to the PCX. I am thinking of three American friends right now and all three are driving Yamaha Nouvo Elegances. Two of the guys are quite large.....around 300 pounds and when I recommended to them the PCX they were not interested at all. All three view it as overly large and underpowered considering its imposing size. I was surprised to find out how much they disliked the PCX which I find to be an excellent bike.

Bottom line is the Nouvo Elegance is light years better than the Click. And when you compare it to the PCX it's a case of apples to oranges. They are both top shelf..it just depends what suits you the best.

Apparently Honda has improved the current engine of the PCX 125 by adding that 'eSP' Enhanced Smart Power feature and this engine now equips the new Click models.

The new PCX 150 engine has this same feature but given that it's a bigger engine my (uneducated) guess is that the PCX 150 will use more or less the same gas as the old PCX 125 while delivering a bit more power, therefore it will be more efficient.

In any case, the number of km/liter depends a lot on how you drive, traffic conditions and so on. As I'm already very happy with the PCX fuel efficiency I can only provide rough figures and that would be 250 km with 4 liters.

As a correction to my previous the Yamaha I was referring to is a Nouvo Elegance 135cc and based on my own experience it's far less efficient than the PCX.

It seems local dealers don't have yet the exact details about the price/availability but what I heard in 2 different shops is around 90 000 THB and the 5th of March.

My own experience (same driver - myself) has been that my second hand Elegance got 42kms/l - carefully determined over time. And I weigh over 100 kilos now, and am in driving scooters fairly heavy handed.

There is another factor in considering these bikes. The Click125i is new, and we have few reports.

We're fairly clear that the price difference will be near 30,000 baht. But we also know that Honda dealers are notorious for overpricing bikes that are in short supply. It may well be that a bike with the suggested retail price of 90K will be 100K or more. We do not have to recall very far back to the prices our fellow contributors were gouged (my view) for the original PCX, and particularly the two recent CBR thumpers, worse yet for ABS. In my town, dealers asked 20,000K more sometimes.

That is, I fear that we are some months ahead of ourselves. One thing: When the 150 arrives, second-hand 125 PCX's with low kilometers may be available at near Click 125i prices. I hate waiting for new models as much as breaking one in according to manufacturer's requirements.

Edited by CMX

Apparently Honda has improved the current engine of the PCX 125 by adding that 'eSP' Enhanced Smart Power feature and this engine now equips the new Click models.

The new PCX 150 engine has this same feature but given that it's a bigger engine my (uneducated) guess is that the PCX 150 will use more or less the same gas as the old PCX 125 while delivering a bit more power, therefore it will be more efficient.

In any case, the number of km/liter depends a lot on how you drive, traffic conditions and so on. As I'm already very happy with the PCX fuel efficiency I can only provide rough figures and that would be 250 km with 4 liters.

As a correction to my previous the Yamaha I was referring to is a Nouvo Elegance 135cc and based on my own experience it's far less efficient than the PCX.

It seems local dealers don't have yet the exact details about the price/availability but what I heard in 2 different shops is around 90 000 THB and the 5th of March.

My guess is it's going to use more fuel. It's got more cc's to feed. Also, I think it's a mirage that the PCX gets better fuel economy than the Elegance. Here's some real hard core figures http://www.thailandlooking.com/Aprillooking11/pcxshootout.html Plus CMX's figures bear out my conclusion as they work out to around 99 miles to the gallon. When I made that run to Rayong and back Per's PCX showed that he could go a lot further even though we made it round trip. I was so impressed I was about to trade in my Elegance for a PCX but when we got to the filling station I found out the gas mileage was identical. Its all an illusion The PCX has a 6.2 liter fuel tank whereas the Elegance has a 4.8 liter tank. That's a 29 % larger tank on that PCX and that difference is huge. And that's why perhaps 75 % of the people here are going to swear up and down the PCX is much more fuel efficient. It's pure ilusion created by the much larger tank.

going through the same thinking myself now, i have paid a small deposit on a 125i at the dealer in Si Racha, they have quite a few 125i in stock but not the color i want which is the black based one, but now i am thinking about the 150 pcx, mainly for the fact of the tubless tires. i have problems with the tubes on tubed bikes splitting when hitting pot holes. i had a tubless bike for 7 years and only had 2 punctures on worse roads than Pattaya.

i dont like the look of the PCX but 150 cc and tubless may swing it. i will rent a 125 pcx for a day and see. Si Racha were 6k cheaper on the road price for the pcx 125 than Mityon, more friendly and proffesional in my opinion.

they quoted 55,500 on the road, as in tax, plates etc for the Mag no combi brake version of the 125i, interested on how that stacks up with Mityon.

must admit though if its 55k against 90k maybe not.

Done!... today I paid a deposit for the Click "Street" red & white color:

hondaclick-125i-2-640x494.jpg

48500 bahts without taxes & insurance

(I don't like the both colors of the 2 "forward" models)

Nice looking, powerfull, easy to drive & park. This model will replace the Air Blade 110 & PCX125... why should I pay twice the price for the PCX250 ?

• Like 1

We had a Click, still have an Airblade and a PCX 125. Chalk and Cheese, the PCX wins hands down and worth the wait. Got rid of the Click cos it was a crap ride, the Airblade was a much more stable ride but the PCX is the nuts for a scooter. drunk.gif

click is so much smaller than airblade. smaller wheels, tyres with lower load index, single rear shock, smaller brakes, shorter wheelbase. for a small farang ok, but for full size, airblade is the smallest ride ok above 60kmh

pcx 150 at 90k baht, yes I want one, so my 3 month old pcx125 in pearl white is up for sale as soon as they have a 150cc for me

Nice looking, powerfull, easy to drive & park. This model will replace the Air Blade 110 & PCX125... why should I pay twice the price for the PCX250 ?

Congratulations on your new Click hope you enjoy it.

Why the PCX 150 are almost 2 X price of a Click? Well if you read the posts in this topic you have the answer, the PCX is the Rolls Royce of Thai scooters.

Well if you read the posts in this topic you have the answer, the PCX is the Rolls Royce of Thai scooters.

There are many much better scooter than the PCX like the Yamaha T-max etc... If you are ready to play that game, there will allways be a much better scooter if you are ready to pay 20.000 bahts more. And maybe one day you will buy a CBR 1000 ???

I think the PCX is the first step to swap from the "scooter world" to the "big motorbike world", and sorry, I don't want to crash and die in Thailand.

Congratulations on your new Click hope you enjoy it.

Why the PCX 150 are almost 2 X price of a Click? Well if you read the posts in this topic you have the answer, the PCX is the Rolls Royce of Thai scooters.

Your right about the PCX, noooooooooooo comparison.

And looking at the Click photo, where is the chassis, and where is the rear suspension ? laugh.png

( jest, but these are the points that make it a crap ride, watch out for those pot holes eh)

Well if you read the posts in this topic you have the answer, the PCX is the Rolls Royce of Thai scooters.

There are many much better scooter than the PCX like the Yamaha T-max etc... If you are ready to play that game, there will allways be a much better scooter if you are ready to pay 20.000 bahts more. And maybe one day you will buy a CBR 1000 ???

I think the PCX is the first step to swap from the "scooter world" to the "big motorbike world", and sorry, I don't want to crash and die in Thailand.

My man I said Thai scooters.

As an ex big bike rider myself, my impression is that big bike riders are generally better riders than the average scooter rider, they are more alert when riding, wear proper gear and so on. The worst riders are the ones that have no experience what so ever, I see many tourist in Pattaya renting everything from Clicks to CBR 1000's and I keep as far away from them as possible, especially the Indians and Russians.

Edited by guzzi850m2

For me the nouvo has a horrible riding position and bad handling, I'd rather an Airblade all day long.

The price difference for a new Click and new PCX is huge. The PCX must be a nicer ride and a better bike. However the new Click, i'm sure is a good bike and is probably better than your old airblade. So you probably made the ride choice, with the money you saved you could use it to modify the Click in whatever way you feel is best.

All you guys talking about fuel efficiency are just penny pinching, these are scooters, one bike may do a few kilos more than the other but who really cares about that? At most you're talking about an extra 100B a week and in my opinion thats the last thing i would worry about. I'd choose the the bke i like the best.

For me the nouvo has a horrible riding position and bad handling, I'd rather an Airblade all day long.

The price difference for a new Click and new PCX is huge. The PCX must be a nicer ride and a better bike. However the new Click, i'm sure is a good bike and is probably better than your old airblade. So you probably made the ride choice, with the money you saved you could use it to modify the Click in whatever way you feel is best.

All you guys talking about fuel efficiency are just penny pinching, these are scooters, one bike may do a few kilos more than the other but who really cares about that? At most you're talking about an extra 100B a week and in my opinion thats the last thing i would worry about. I'd choose the the bke i like the best.

The new Click is not a better bike than the Airblade. It's virtually the same as the old model, weak chassis and half a rear suspension setup, designed for the girls.

The new Click is not a better bike than the Airblade. It's virtually the same as the old model, weak chassis and half a rear suspension setup, designed for the girls.

agreed, load it and give it some shove and the frame twists. airblade still has more solid frame with longer wheelbase, higher capacity wheels, larger brakes and double rear suspension of click. 125cc in click is nice, but still the same small bike

Let me be very blunt. The Click is a half ass design being meant to appeal to the wallet and to do this the Honda engineers cut corners. It has a single shock and it is way off center to one side. Now, I can see a monoshock if it is engineered large enough to take the load and if it is positioned correctly...that is in the center where forces are applied to it equally from different directions. This is not the case with the Click or with similar cost cutting bikes. I think even a Honda Wave has twin shocks that are positioned symetrically vis a vis the wheels and frame of the bike. Now some of you might say, "That makes no difference to me as I really don't ride my little bike very hard." But situations do come up oftentimes unexpectedly. I have had one of my friends on my Nouvo Elegance and my girlfriend at the same time. This particular friend is six foot six and close to 300 pounds. We might all take a short hop together up to say one mile up the back streets to a neighborhood bar. I've put other friends on my bike along with my girlfriend as well.

Now I will guarantee you that a Harley would take this kind of a load a lot better than my Nouvo Elegance. For that matter so would a CBR 250 although the seat would be too confining. But I can get by. Try this on a Fino or a Mio or for that matter a Honda Click.

The design of a Click is just wrong. It is catiwompass and it represents an attempt to cut corners to reduce price for those who don't know better. Now....the Air Blade is a different story. It has twin shocks and they are large enough to do the job in a variety of circumstances Moreover, its 14 inch tires are large even larger than a Yamaha Elegance's except the Elegance rides on 16 inch wheels and tires. When the Airblade first came out it was state of the art and it was designed to handle anything that was thrown at it. It also had ample storage space beneath the seat.

And then Yamaha upgraded its Nouvo MX to the Elegance. The Air Blade was and still is a good handling bike but I really think the Yamaha engineers got their heads together to outdo Honda in handling of. I've compared my 135 c.c. Elegance to my old 115 c.c. MX side by side and I've even taken a measuring tape to both bikes Ive said this before so I'll say it again. The seat on the Elegance is 2 inches closer to the front of the bike which means it's 2 inches closer to the front wheel. It is also about 2 inches higher than the seat on the MX.

Now do you guys really think this was an accident? 2 inches is a lot. And when you position the body of the rider so that it's practically on top of the wheel you are going to gain a lot more responsiveness in the steering. Also, when you put the driver's butt two inches higher than the wheels of the bike once again you are going to gain more responsiveness in the steering. Just imagine yourselves siding on an oversized skateboard that is just two inches off the ground. Now imagine yourselves sliding your butts around. That skateboard isn't going to respond very quickly to your constantly moving your butt around. But imagine a special seat on top of that skateboard and that seat is 2 feet off the ground. Whereas before the skateboard was pretty stable due to its being so close to the ground it now is so unstable that you could easily topple it. Well...the same thing happens with the Nouvo Elegance. When I first reviewed the Air Blade in Krabi I wrote, "It makes one want to play boy racer because it is very responsive and wants to turn turn turn." then when I compared it to my Nouvo MX I stated that the Nouvo wants to drive in straight lines. The Nouvo is long. It has a long wheel base and that makes it inherently stable whereas the Air Blade is much shorter coupled. Both bikes handle well, its just that the Air Blade is much more responsive.

When Yamaha designed its Elegance it came up with the best of both worlds. The Elegance has a long wheelbase so that gives it straight line stability. Yet...the seat is 2 inches higher now and it's two inches closer to the front wheel and that gives it the responsiveness of the Air Blade AGain...this was no accident and I can assure everyone that the Elegance is an extremely fine handler. The Air Blade is still a very fine motorbike But it's only got 110 cc's and the Elegance smokes it very badly. As for all those Honda Clicks and Mios and finos----they are cheap bikes. They don't have the storage. And they are just not built to be very strong. They are made for the person who simply doesn't know any better.

I had a PCX for a year and hated driving it, bulky, clumbsy, I traded it for an Nouvo elegance. The features on teh PCX beat the Nouvo but the Nuvou is better to drive and get around it. I am glad I did it

+ 1 for the elegance

i think its better than the pcx ,even if they were both the same price id rather the yamaha

if the new pcx is 90k ,well ,good luck to it .................

Let me be very blunt. The Click is a half ass design being meant to appeal to the wallet and to do this the Honda engineers cut corners. It has a single shock and it is way off center to one side. Now, I can see a monoshock if it is engineered large enough to take the load and if it is positioned correctly...that is in the center where forces are applied to it equally from different directions. This is not the case with the Click or with similar cost cutting bikes. I think even a Honda Wave has twin shocks that are positioned symetrically vis a vis the wheels and frame of the bike. Now some of you might say, "That makes no difference to me as I really don't ride my little bike very hard." But situations do come up oftentimes unexpectedly. I have had one of my friends on my Nouvo Elegance and my girlfriend at the same time. This particular friend is six foot six and close to 300 pounds. We might all take a short hop together up to say one mile up the back streets to a neighborhood bar. I've put other friends on my bike along with my girlfriend as well.

Now I will guarantee you that a Harley would take this kind of a load a lot better than my Nouvo Elegance. For that matter so would a CBR 250 although the seat would be too confining. But I can get by. Try this on a Fino or a Mio or for that matter a Honda Click.

The design of a Click is just wrong. It is catiwompass and it represents an attempt to cut corners to reduce price for those who don't know better. Now....the Air Blade is a different story. It has twin shocks and they are large enough to do the job in a variety of circumstances Moreover, its 14 inch tires are large even larger than a Yamaha Elegance's except the Elegance rides on 16 inch wheels and tires. When the Airblade first came out it was state of the art and it was designed to handle anything that was thrown at it. It also had ample storage space beneath the seat.

And then Yamaha upgraded its Nouvo MX to the Elegance. The Air Blade was and still is a good handling bike but I really think the Yamaha engineers got their heads together to outdo Honda in handling of. I've compared my 135 c.c. Elegance to my old 115 c.c. MX side by side and I've even taken a measuring tape to both bikes Ive said this before so I'll say it again. The seat on the Elegance is 2 inches closer to the front of the bike which means it's 2 inches closer to the front wheel. It is also about 2 inches higher than the seat on the MX.

Now do you guys really think this was an accident? 2 inches is a lot. And when you position the body of the rider so that it's practically on top of the wheel you are going to gain a lot more responsiveness in the steering. Also, when you put the driver's butt two inches higher than the wheels of the bike once again you are going to gain more responsiveness in the steering. Just imagine yourselves siding on an oversized skateboard that is just two inches off the ground. Now imagine yourselves sliding your butts around. That skateboard isn't going to respond very quickly to your constantly moving your butt around. But imagine a special seat on top of that skateboard and that seat is 2 feet off the ground. Whereas before the skateboard was pretty stable due to its being so close to the ground it now is so unstable that you could easily topple it. Well...the same thing happens with the Nouvo Elegance. When I first reviewed the Air Blade in Krabi I wrote, "It makes one want to play boy racer because it is very responsive and wants to turn turn turn." then when I compared it to my Nouvo MX I stated that the Nouvo wants to drive in straight lines. The Nouvo is long. It has a long wheel base and that makes it inherently stable whereas the Air Blade is much shorter coupled. Both bikes handle well, its just that the Air Blade is much more responsive.

When Yamaha designed its Elegance it came up with the best of both worlds. The Elegance has a long wheelbase so that gives it straight line stability. Yet...the seat is 2 inches higher now and it's two inches closer to the front wheel and that gives it the responsiveness of the Air Blade AGain...this was no accident and I can assure everyone that the Elegance is an extremely fine handler. The Air Blade is still a very fine motorbike But it's only got 110 cc's and the Elegance smokes it very badly. As for all those Honda Clicks and Mios and finos----they are cheap bikes. They don't have the storage. And they are just not built to be very strong. They are made for the person who simply doesn't know any better.

post-81971-0-43375100-1329378048_thumb.j

Just about all modern sportsbikes have a single rear shock/spring and usually offset.

Not a point in itself for Click. The point of Clicks rear suspension, it is a dual shock design, but cost saving has provided it with one only, just like, Fino, Mio, Step, Skydrive. Thai volume sale is cheap bikes. Click is cheap

Driving it hard everything flexes, frame, swingarm, spoke rims, scary stuff

the nouvo is better than the PCX ?? - you must have rose tinted specs the size of milk bottle bottoms....

the nouvo is like an out dated "chicken chaser" compared to the PCX......

you cant bullshit someone who has tested them both

the nouvo is a far superior riding bike ,weighs less ,and is faster and more agile

not to mention its nearly cheaper enough to buy another small bike as well

anyone who thinks the pcx is worth 2 elegances is wearing those honda rosed tinted specs IMO

only honda could make a underpowered oversized scooter and sel it for twice the price of the competion

and not be laughed out of thailand

the nouvo is better than the PCX ?? - you must have rose tinted specs the size of milk bottle bottoms....

the nouvo is a far superior riding bike ,weighs less ,and is faster and more agile

anyone who thinks the pcx is worth 2 elegances is wearing those honda rosed tinted specs IMO

only honda could make a underpowered oversized scooter and sel it for twice the price of the competion

well, I own them both, elegance and pcx

elegance has larger dim wheels and is stock stronger up the hills loaded, so I use it for my dog trailerpost-81971-0-29872600-1329396719_thumb.j

pcx is much more of a Tmax, big scoot feeling, and with Over exhaust and modded variator better acceleleration than elegance. Its a much more comfy ride, and both me and my GF preferes it for the daily 40km schoolruns

in addition its less on fuel if anyone cares, I just care about range which is unbeatable in pcx with its large fueltank and low consumption, we get 200km at 5 liter, we do not with elegance

and why the f-ck does not the carbed elegances start when its been parked for a month? stoneage carb I guess

price in Phuket is elegance mags tubeless 59xxx baht, pcx 73k baht, you get what you pay for

elegance has larger dim wheels and is stock stronger up the hills loaded, so I use it for my dog trailerpost-81971-0-29872600-1329396719_thumb.j

pcx is much more of a Tmax, big scoot feeling, and with Over exhaust and modded variator better acceleleration than elegance. Its a much more comfy ride, and both me and my GF preferes it for the daily 40km schoolruns

in addition its less on fuel if anyone cares, I just care about range which is unbeatable in pcx with its large fueltank and low consumption, we get 200km at 5 liter, we do not with elegance

and why the f-ck does not the carbed elegances start when its been parked for a month? stoneage carb I guess

price in Phuket is elegance mags tubeless 59xxx baht, pcx 73k baht, you get what you pay for

Well I guess you can't bullshit one who owns both, he-he.

People are all different, some prefers that and some that, thanks Buddha for that.

Edited by guzzi850m2

you want to compare a stock elegance to a MODIFIED pcx in acceleration ?

lets at least be fair and and have the elegance tuned up as well if you want to compare 0-120 km times

for the extra 20-30k the pcx would want to be better but i dont see the value in it personally ,the one i used seemed

gutless compared to the elegance and the elegance was much better at squeezing through gaps of stopped traffic

which is what a small scooter should be able to do

you want to compare a stock elegance to a MODIFIED pcx in acceleration ?

lets at least be fair and and have the elegance tuned up as well if you want to compare 0-120 km times

for the extra 20-30k the pcx would want to be better but i dont see the value in it personally ,the one i used seemed

gutless compared to the elegance and the elegance was much better at squeezing through gaps of stopped traffic

which is what a small scooter should be able to do

then my suzuki step would be the perfect choice. the 125cc cvt is faster up the hills than any other twist&go and its very small size squeese through a needle eye

elegance rides better tho

pcx rides much better

The 90,000 Bt number for the price I wonder about ?? I would like a new PCX with a little more power, but 90,000 Bt ? Where did that come from ? A very slightly larger piston and cylender to make it happen have little or no extra cost over the 125.cc model. If the price goes up to 90,000 Bt I will get a CBR 150 for 79,000 and a a much better ride for the long haul