Bars Not Full Of Prostitutes?

Scaliwags66

Just because their not on the game doesn't mean their not on the game

A VERY ACCURATE STATEMENT, - Game girls can be game girls also.

Edited by metisdead
Repaired the reply, when replying to a post, make your entry outside the quote tags.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many nightclubs,disco's etc.But when thai women see a farang she's thinking money.

She knows you didn't come to thailand on your looks.

Thai's know the more money they have easier life will be.Just relax man.Women in all countries are looking for money.

no mate, i came on a plane.

There are many nightclubs,disco's etc.But when thai women see a farang she's thinking money.

She knows you didn't come to thailand on your looks.

Thai's know the more money they have easier life will be.Just relax man.Women in all countries are looking for money.

no mate, i came on a plane.

Ah mile-high club, eh ? wink.png

Interesting concept, a bar or nightclub in Thailand without anyone in it trying to make money from sex. Amost impossible to find IMHO.

posted using galaxy tab

ah there it is, just what i was waiting for - the narrow minded thaivisa quote of the day.
  • Like 1

I'm looking for a bar full of attractive, rich young girls that are into unfit, middle aged men. Any suggestions?

Yeah.... Go to the gym !!! whistling.gif

The gym is full of attractive, rich young girls that are into unfit, middle aged men?

• Like 1

Thai tradition. Respectable girls don't go to bars.

I didn't make the Thai tradition. I'm sorry that many of you don't know or understand Thai culture. Your problem not mine.

Anyone want to bet which TV members met their respectable, hi-so, educated, wealthy, gainfully employed partners in a bar licklips.gif ?

Perfect reply.

Actually, some respectable Thai women DO go to bars. But they go infrequently, and they go in groups.

If you try "hitting" on them, you will get an instant NO. If they were to give you a YES, they would risk a very grave loss of face.

My "friend" has two university degrees and works for the Government. She never goes to bars. Neither do her friends.

I'm looking for a bar full of attractive, rich young girls that are into unfit, middle aged men. Any suggestions?

The gym is full of attractive, rich young girls that are into unfit, middle aged men?

Only the gyms that serve alcohol

(heheh... Like the response) - dam_n right - you just have to be patient enough for them to run off the fat... thumbsup.gif

I'd have to say that at almost any really big club in Thailand there's probably SOMEONE who might want to make money off sex, but in the genuine clubs they will be a minority. However, you shouldn't expect the same kind of uncritical attention that the tourist clubs provide. In other words, in every big club in Thailand there will be SOMEONE who probably likes you, but at the genuine clubs they will probably also be in a minority. It's the same as anywhere in the world- you have to put yourself out there and do the work.

Only the gyms that serve alcohol

Great, where are they?

Great, where are they?

There are big clusters all over Thailand. Usually they have a few personal trainers out the front dancing to advertise the gym. Membership of each gym can be paid through sponsorship arrangements with each personal trainer.

Great, where are they?

There are big clusters all over Thailand. Usually they have a few personal trainers out the front dancing to advertise the gym. Membership of each gym can be paid through sponsorship arrangements with each personal trainer.

Not very specific

I think it's meant to be a humorous reply. He's not really talking about gyms... see..?

Back to the OP, I know a bunch of nice places around Thong Lor where professional Thais go to eat and drink, but you're not going to get a beer from under 100 baht there.

Great, where are they?

Not very specific

Dunno. I seen a few.

Apparently Mr. Chuwit is trying to get legislation enacted in parliament that outlaws them. :o

If you happen to find this place please send PM. smile.png Edited by KRS1

I think it's meant to be a humorous reply. He's not really talking about gyms... see..?

Back to the OP, I know a bunch of nice places around Thong Lor where professional Thais go to eat and drink, but you're not going to get a beer from under 100 baht there.

Spot on. There is a nice little plaza in Thonglor 13 with a few places that are good.

Clouds (cocktail bar), Brew Bar or Brew Cafe (Excellent choice of beers on tap and bottles) and upstairs WineMeUp. Cool wine bar (bring money).

The place is packed with well to do locals (read: Good looking women with money) and westerners on a Friday and Saturday.

Went there recently with a buddy. Pricy evening, but worth it. A tall glass of Erdinger was 240B.

edit: On the main drag of Thonglor there is a new place called Avantgarde. Not bad and the staff is friendly. Not a pick up bar.

You can always go to the Witches Tavern, but I was not impressed.

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

<deleted> is nice as well,- quite small and arty- gets busy at the weekends.

wtf-image1.jpg

http://wtfbangkok.com/

Nice cocktails and some decent food as well. Definitely more towards the arty crowd, there's a art space owned by the same people across the soi called Opposite where they have music, poetry readings etc sometimes.

Not been to that plaza on Thonglor 13, will definitely take a look.

<deleted> is nice as well,- quite small and arty- gets busy at the weekends.

wtf-image1.jpg

http://wtfbangkok.com/

Nice cocktails and some decent food as well. Definitely more towards the arty crowd, there's a art space owned by the same people across the soi called Opposite where they have music, poetry readings etc sometimes.

Not been to that plaza on Thonglor 13, will definitely take a look.

Sounds good. Thanks for the tip.

Thai tradition. Respectable girls don't go to bars.

I didn't make the Thai tradition. I'm sorry that many of you don't know or understand Thai culture. Your problem not mine.

Anyone want to bet which TV members met their respectable, hi-so, educated, wealthy, gainfully employed partners in a bar licklips.gif ?

Perfect reply.

Actually, some respectable Thai women DO go to bars. But they go infrequently, and they go in groups.

If you try "hitting" on them, you will get an instant NO. If they were to give you a YES, they would risk a very grave loss of face.

My "friend" has two university degrees and works for the Government. She never goes to bars. Neither do her friends.

Just how boring are they?

Regarding those groups of girls in bars - actually, I bet if you offered to take the group out to dinner, at least one of them would give you a contact number, and if your intentions are good that's where you want to start anyway.

Have to agree

But why is it always the fat one?

• Like 1