I Just Met This Girl

AnotherOneAmerican

So you were born to a Thai mother and an American father shortly after WWII ?

And you have never ever been to Thailand before, not for a holiday, nor for a family reunion in the place where you Mom came from ?

You want me to believe your story ?

Very trollic, really !!!!!!

A good troll post that by now has evolved into silly remarks, funny wit and jolly jokes. Not a single reason to believe the OP's story, though !

Yah mean you are actually supposed to BELIEVE things posted on thaivisa? dam_n, that IS news to me. Why do you think I've been posting pictures on these forums? Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore unless I sneek one in occasionally.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has not replied in a while, did he already get fleeced or has he jumped off a balcony?

Worse...maybe he's having a blether on another forum! ohmy.png

Moi? huh.png

Surely you jest blink.png

edit so I can ask this question.......##

What is Thailand talking about in his post? it seems quite random

Thailand speaks and the blether listens ... well bugger me !

You're doing that invitation thing again David.......................

Moi? huh.png

Thailand speaks and the blether listens ... well bugger me !

You're doing that invitation thing again David.......................

guilty as charged your honour cowboy.gif

has not replied in a while, did he already get fleeced or has he jumped off a balcony?

Moi? huh.png

Probably referring to OP.

And you have never ever been to Thailand before, not for a holiday, nor for a family reunion in the place where you Mom came from ?

A good troll post that by now has evolved into silly remarks, funny wit and jolly jokes. Not a single reason to believe the OP's story, though !

Yah mean you are actually supposed to BELIEVE things posted on thaivisa? dam_n, that IS news to me. Why do you think I've been posting pictures on these forums? Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore unless I sneek one in occasionally.

That's a shame. Whilst I'm not interested (I see the beautiful scenery every day), its obvious that many other TV posters enjoy them.

Why have they been 'banned'? Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here by asking the question!

I ask as (repeating myself) I can see no reason for photos of oneself (as long as nobody else is in the photo) to be against forum rules.

I didn't bother to reply as the last five pages of posts seem to have been written by blethering idiots!

Welcome to Thailand !

I didn't bother to reply as the last five pages of posts seem to have been written by blethering idiots!

Nice to know you're still alive and kicking. Rumors suggested you may have joined the Pattaya Flying Club. Either that our your troll-quota was met. Nevertheless, good luck to you wherever it is you decide to go and with whomever it is you decide to go with!

I don't get your point. I was referring to the original poster's story - he claims to be 62+ , born by a Thai mother, yet has never visited the homeland of his mother before. Never met her family, the place she was born etc. Would his mother not have encouraged him to do exactly this ? Don't understand what this has to do with you not being able to upload pictures onto a post, or onto the avatar . . (?)

Maybe you intended to say I spoiled the party you are having with this post ! In this case I apologize ! I never meant I would always disbelieve anything posted on Thaivisa ! Just occasionally I have the whim to do so, when the smell of a troll is too strong ! and, ah yes, I must have spoiled the party with my nitty pickwittiness . . .

may I ask what makes my point a blethering remark ? I think it very strange you have passed the 60's mark and never before visited your Mom's homeland. Not even for a short holiday. Could the reason be that you are a troll ?

may I ask what makes my point a blethering remark ? I think it very strange you have passed the 60's mark and never before visited your Mom's homeland. Not even for a short holiday. Could the reason be that you are a troll ?

Could be cash flow eh, or did he ''really'' want to visit the ancestors homeland, (until now).

Could be cash flow eh, or did he ''really'' want to visit the ancestors homeland, (until now).

Must be cash-flow . Remember the 250 big ones he pays in property taxes

I don't get your point. I was referring to the original poster's story - he claims to be 62+ , born by a Thai mother, yet has never visited the homeland of his mother before. Never met her family, the place she was born etc. Would his mother not have encouraged him to do exactly this ? Don't understand what this has to do with you not being able to upload pictures onto a post, or onto the avatar . . (?)

Maybe you intended to say I spoiled the party you are having with this post ! In this case I apologize ! I never meant I would always disbelieve anything posted on Thaivisa ! Just occasionally I have the whim to do so, when the smell of a troll is too strong ! and, ah yes, I must have spoiled the party with my nitty pickwittiness . . .

you should go to london or new york and meet the milions of italian americans who have never visited italy

go to the uk and see how many" british pakistanis " have never been to pakistan

you cannot dismiss his story based on that even though the rest is a bit suspect

Well I just got blethered and I sure hope my physician can help it. At least I THINK it was a physician. He/she was dressed in a white smock but was wearing high heals and lots of jewelry.

• Like 1

Well I just got blethered and I sure hope my physician can help it. At least I THINK it was a physician. He/she was dressed in a white smock but was wearing high heals and lots of jewelry.

Sorry, it was me on my day off. Shoes hurt but good fun. giggle.gif

• Like 1

Perhaps not mentioned he has a Thai lady. laugh.png . Sorry, feeling a bit blethered today.

This blethering, is it an epidemic? rolleyes.gif

I've had an injection. cowboy.gif BUT, didn't work.

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit under the blether.

Are you taking anything for it?

Or would that be kleptomania...

SC

Perhaps not mentioned he has a Thai lady. laugh.png . Sorry, feeling a bit blethered today.

This blethering, is it an epidemic? rolleyes.gif

I've had an injection. cowboy.gif BUT, didn't work.

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit under the blether.

Are you taking anything for it?

Or would that be kleptomania...

SC

Blethered if l know but nothings working except a daily cuddle with the mrs. Sad case, l think. huh.png

... do you have a photo of the physician you can post? giggle.gif

Being blethered can be quite a shock to the system, have you fully recovered yet?

22 replies, none of them about where to live, apart from Mr. Canada who I believe was joking.

1 moderator reply, having remove who knows what.

Are the posters on this forum really so unhelpful?

Quite disgraceful!

I would have thought some people here would have some idea of a nice place to live.

Was it my fault, let me be more specific.

Looking to live somewhere with good Internet access, coffee bars, restaurants American and Thai.

Not too rural, where I could buy or build a house for 4-10Mbht on a few rai of land, money is not really a problem.

Could I have some serious suggestions from people who live in places like this

Sorry decided against it. Carry on.

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

After his tour of duty they moved to the States where I was born.

I have never been to Thailand before but I still have my mothers (now deceased) Thai passport, her Thai birth certificate, and my Thai birth certificate somewhere.

This is amusing. So you were born in the US? So how on Earth can you have a Thai birth certificate?

You don't have to be born in Thailand, but one of your parents must be Thai, then you can have a Thai passport.

Posted from my Galaxy Nexus.

Yes, you can apply for a Thai passport, BUT if you want to have dual citizenship, you must apply for this BEFORE your 18th birthday, otherwise you forfeight your Thai citizenship as the OP obviously did (as he is an American). Therefore good luck with all the paperwork to be produced, specially validating / approving 60 year old documents...

look here... http://www.multiplec...s_THAILAND.html

Sorry but this is totally incorrect information.

If his mother was Thai, then he is also Thai; there is no need for anyone to "apply" for Dual citizenship in such a case, nor is there any requirement - from either the US or Thai governments - to do anything at age 18. There is a provision in Thai Law that between the ages of 20 and 21 a Thai with Dual Nationality MAY choose to give up his Thai Nationality but there is absolutely no REQUIREMENT to do so and no penalty at all if he chooses to do nothing (which the vast majority of people in such a situation do), he retains both citizenships - there is no "forfeiture" for doing nothing.

Still think he's a Troll though - just Posting to correct wrong information! (The website Swiss1960 Links to is completely incorrect on many other issues too!).

Patrick

22 replies, none of them about where to live, apart from Mr. Canada who I believe was joking.

Quite disgraceful!

I would have thought some people here would have some idea of a nice place to live.

Looking to live somewhere with good Internet access, coffee bars, restaurants American and Thai.

Not too rural, where I could buy or build a house for 4-10Mbht on a few rai of land, money is not really a problem.

jb1

Think everything the OP wants is in Bletherington, USA. Think thats how you spell it. cowboy.gif

• Like 2

Quite disgraceful!

jb1

Think everything the OP wants is in Bletherington, USA. Think thats how you spell it. cowboy.gif

He'll have to board the bus to Pembrokeshire, Blighty

http://maps.google.c..._PLlWglSZJ1zKjw

Quite disgraceful!

jb1

Is that Bletherington, OK or Bletherington, KY ?

Or possibly Bletherington Ringpiece..... but that's in the Cotswolds somewhere, sorry.