Thermage

interbrit

Anybody had Thermage anywhere in Thailand?

If so, where and were you happy with the result? How long did it take to make a difference and how long did the result last? How much did it cost?

Have seen this advertised originally at THB70,000 but now, a few months later, the price seems to have fallen to THB50,000 - still expensive and there is clearly room for further reductions.

I don't mind paying the price if it's effective as claimed but it could be a con.

BTW - have done a TV site search but nothing reported.

Thanks in anticipation.

Interbrit

Anybody had Thermage anywhere in Thailand?

If so, where and were you happy with the result?  How long did it take to make a difference and how long did the result last?  How much did it cost?

Have seen this advertised originally at THB70,000 but now, a few months later, the price seems to have fallen to THB50,000 - still expensive and there is clearly room for further reductions.

I don't mind paying the price if it's effective as claimed but it could be a con.

BTW - have done a TV site search but nothing reported.

Thanks in anticipation.

Interbrit

I had it done. It did firm up my face a bit but not as much as I wanted and I ended up getting a face lift anyhow. You see some results almost immediately and then it continues with maximum effect seen at 6 months. It is extremely painful while they do it. The place I went to (Apex) gives a dose of codeine before but not adequate. If you decide to do it, don't drive yourself and self-medicate (a bit of Valium at the least, will potentiate the codeine). It doesn't hurt afterwards, only during the procedure, which takes about 1 hour.

If your skin is sagging at all, thermage probably won't get you what you want and you'll end up going for a face lift like I did. I was just starting to develop jowls and hoped the thermage would be enough, but it wasn't.

The high cost is due to the cost of the machine, the clinics need to recoup the investment cost and all the machines are new because they just came out. In a year or two prices will probably drop.