Getting An Invoice Paid To Thailand, From China

I need to issue an invoice from my THAILAND firm into China for services rendered to an MNC there. They are not being very helpful and will not pay out of HK or Singapore so I ma going to find another way because it seems like a shed load of paper work and agency fees to make this happen.

Anyone know any reliable agents or good short cuts to get this ball rolling?.

Thanks

Sorry if this comes out as entirely clueless.

But issue your invoice, and include the payment instructions to the appropriate bank account and clearly state

the reference to put in the settlement instructions. And be extremely detailed here include all the information they could possibly need.

Beneficiary Account Name

Beneficiary Account Number

Beneficiary Bank Name

Beneficiary Bank Address

Beneficiary Bank Phone Number

Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code (Prefer 11 Digit Swifts... sometimes just putting XXX on the end of an 8 digit will answer some problems where the SWIFT code cannot be found in a system)

Beneficiary BIC/IBAN/ABA codes if necessary

Beneficiary Settlement Instructions. (This will be the reference u see on the statement or used by whoever to know the funds are for you from whoever)

BELOW OPTIONAL DEPENDING ON YOUR BANK:

Corresponding Bank Name

Corresponding Bank SWIFT

Corresponding Bank Address

However do not issue the invoice in RMB, be sure to issue in USD or whatever you prefer so as to avoid Chinese banking Walls.

Also invoices over 30K USD can sometimes be troublesome, but if your dealing with an MNC they should have no problems taking care of

the invoice.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1