Whats Happened With Kenny999

petercallen

If you don't like the tone of the Phuket Forum, noone is forcing you to log on.

I find lots of people who use it are very quick to help anyone who asks. There is a wealth of knowledge which it would be hard to tap elsewhere. Sometimes I get a great belly laugh. Can't believe I was so slow about killing Kenny!

Why can't people grumble here? Or argue? As long as there aren't trolls running rampant, it's a great place to vent. It doesn't matter whether you live in paradise, there are always things that get to you. Such as the occasional longing for familiar foods.

Have fun, you guys. I'm off to the Bluesfest in Byron Bay (NSW Australia). Day 2. All sorts of old fogey bands, like Canned Heat. Yep! They played 'On the Road Again' first up.

violin.gif

I find lots of people who use it are very quick to help anyone who asks. There is a wealth of knowledge which it would be hard to tap elsewhere. Sometimes I get a great belly laugh. Can't believe I was so slow about killing Kenny!

Why can't people grumble here? Or argue? As long as there aren't trolls running rampant, it's a great place to vent. It doesn't matter whether you live in paradise, there are always things that get to you. Such as the occasional longing for familiar foods.

Have fun, you guys. I'm off to the Bluesfest in Byron Bay (NSW Australia). Day 2. All sorts of old fogey bands, like Canned Heat. Yep! They played 'On the Road Again' first up.

You cannot believe you were so slow about killing Kenny, your posts get better all the timeviolin.gif

I find that there are very helpful people here who are quick to assist a query. There is a wealth of information which would be difficult to access elsewhere.

Who cares if people argue here? As long as there are no trolls.

Sometimes I get a real belly laugh - can't believe I missed killing Kenny!

Even if you live in paradise, things get to you. Such as missing favourite foods.

I'm off to the Bluesfest, Byron Bay (NSW Australia). Second day. All sorts of old fogeys on including Canned Heat. They played 'On the Road Again' first up.

Greetings kawapower - hope the Kawa is fun too.

violin.gif

You cannot believe you were so slow about killing Kenny, your posts get better all the timeviolin.gif

lol is this the Phuket forum or the NSW forum? forums are indeed a great place to vent but are they a great place to be extremely nasty!! there is only one name that springs to mind when it came to being nasty and insulting not just now and again but every time, horses for courses I suppose!!!

Edited by kawapower

violin.gif

lol is this the Phuket forum or the NSW forum? forums are indeed a great place to vent but are they a great place to be extremely nasty!! there is only one name that springs to mind when it came to being nasty and insulting not just now and again but every time, horses for courses I suppose!!!

I would not be a female but any chance, better not answer or the post will be delete

I would not be a female but any chance, better not answer or the post will be delete

No not female, it's not important who the particular person was only that it got very tiring and boring reading his constant put downs of a lot of people, I will never understand why posters feel the need to be rude, the reason of course is because no one knows them so they adopt a different persona so as to come across as the big I am, each to there own!! I wonder if posters who come across as not very nice people are like that in the real world?

When out at a social gathering, That's if they ever go the bashers are

the ones who want to be anonymous, sit in the corner and say nothing

Its a bit different to hiding behind a computer you cannot spend ages

thinking of a response, they have to respond quickly

If any turned up at the TV gettogether that KBB organized they were the

ones who wanted to remain anonymous and wanted free drinks without

buying a meal like balloon chasers

I enjoy many of the sub forums on TV but I have to say the Phuket forum has the most miserable doom and gloom contributors than any of them. The usual nay sayers who think their opinion is more important than anyone elses and always quick to shoot down anyone who doesn't agree with them. I only read here as i'm a Phuket resident otherwise I'd leave all the old women in here to get on with crying over spilt milk and exchanging knitting patterns!!!

If Kenny999 did leave through boredom it not at all surprising......

I say this post is way off base. The old "paint all with one brush".

"Old women" ? Really? I don't think so and will go for a surf before considering knitting.

Although not to be overdone a tiny bit of bashing or cajoling, c'mon, keeps the spice in here otherwise, sure, bland.

Welcome back kenny999, or kawapower, reminds me of the time I asked whatever happened to Sir Burr and he PM'd me "I'm still here".

I find that there are very helpful people here who are quick to assist a query. There is a wealth of information which would be difficult to access elsewhere.

Who cares if people argue here? As long as there are no trolls.

Sometimes I get a real belly laugh - can't believe I missed killing Kenny!

Even if you live in paradise, things get to you. Such as missing favourite foods.

I'm off to the Bluesfest, Byron Bay (NSW Australia). Second day. All sorts of old fogeys on including Canned Heat. They played 'On the Road Again' first up.

Greetings kawapower - hope the Kawa is fun too.

I wanna go where the water tastes like wine!!! - Great lyric.

There was nothing sinister about a new change of forum name, my windows live account was hacked and I discovered gmail so thought it was a good time to start afresh!!!

All member please be advised of forum rule 26) Not to create multiple accounts. Any member found to have more than one account on the ThaiVisa Forum will be suspended. Suspended or banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned immediately.

If a member has a need for a name change then member's must email that request to support (at) thaivisa.com

A thread about the members of the Phuket Forum...............

I for one would like to get about 8 of you guys together, snap a photo, post it, and have a contest of who can put the nic to the person in the photo.

Contest winner gets a good bottle.

Off to the beach !

There was nothing sinister about a new change of forum name, my windows live account was hacked and I discovered gmail so thought it was a good time to start afresh!!!

All member please be advised of forum rule 26) Not to create multiple accounts. Any member found to have more than one account on the ThaiVisa Forum will be suspended. Suspended or banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned immediately.

If a member has a need for a name change then member's must email that request to support (at) thaivisa.com

It's not an excuse but I was unaware of the rule 26. slapped wrist I assume.

Edited by kawapower