I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

But I am as much absolutely against this kind of "display" of an alleged wrong- doer!

No...sorry guys...this is far from ok!

I'm sure if the alternative is a trip to the monkey house or even a reasonably large fine, the "victim" here is happy to be shamed in such a harmless manner.

Especially if he can get away without his parents finding out, I know if it were my kid I'd do a Singapore on him.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am absolutely with all guys, who say it is wrong to touch a woman against her will or without consent.

But I am as much absolutely against this kind of "display" of an alleged wrong- doer!

If you are condoning this, what's next?

Hanging a man in some kind of lynch- justice attempt?

We have laws and courts to judge people and bring them to justice.

They may be wrong (fact) sometimes or too mild (opinion)...but who tells you that this guy in the OP was not victim of a set-up, by some jealous girlfriend or whatever?!

thats what i was worried about .......sad.png

what if he was set up by some disgruntled x-gf or gig or whatever .......

Being thailand ,there probably was not any investigation made

1-2 girls could tell the nearest cop he did it (one "victim" and her friend the "witness" is probably all it would take )

suddenly an innnocent man is in a world of shit ......and is facing prison or being stockaded with a pervert sign hanging around his neck

i dont agree with punishing people like this UNLESS there is 100% certainty they are guilty ......

This whole issue goes WAY beyond that. I mean, assume the guy is guilty, what if he killed himself the next day. Feel good condoning this then? Stuff like this is a no brainer, but we are in Thailand, so they'll do as they see fit.

Edited by meand
  • Like 1

I am absolutely with all guys, who say it is wrong to touch a woman against her will or without consent.

They may be wrong (fact) sometimes or too mild (opinion)...but who tells you that this guy in the OP was not victim of a set-up, by some jealous girlfriend or whatever?!

1-2 girls could tell the nearest cop he did it (one "victim" and her friend the "witness" is probably all it would take )

suddenly an innnocent man is in a world of shit ......and is facing prison or being stockaded with a pervert sign hanging around his neck

i dont agree with punishing people like this UNLESS there is 100% certainty they are guilty ......

This whole issue goes WAY beyond that. I mean, assume the guy is guilty, what if he killed himself the next day. Feel good condoning this then? Stuff like this is a no brainer, but we are in Thailand, so they'll do as they see fit.

if someone kills himself because he cant live with being a pervert or a child molestor ,thats ok by me

As long as he wasnt falsely accused of being a pervert or a child molestor

thats why i dont agree with the "police " being able to instanty decide who's guilty and punish him on the spot etc

I wonder what girls loves to touch? rolleyes.gif

My big, lovely biceps, taught chest muscles and tight bun copped a fair groping this Sonkran passed. I don't mind. laugh.png

Obviously you are not the man in your avatar. biggrin.png

I can confirm that he his, and in that picture he is combining swimming with underwater weight lifting, and still manages to keep his daughter entertained ..... a true multi talented individual is our Sounders.

You are way too kind Thaddy. :D

I forgot to mention that most of the "groping" goes straight for my manageable (read oversized :rolleyes:) beer belly which IMO, totally negates all the other extremely impressive features of my physique. :lol:

Anyway, I do remember teachers at secondary school handing out similar punishments. People caught spitting, littering, fighting etc. would have to wear a sign around their necks for a day.

You are way too kind Thaddy. biggrin.png

I forgot to mention that most of the "groping" goes straight for my manageable (read oversized rolleyes.gif) beer belly which IMO, totally negates all the other extremely impressive features of my physique. laugh.png

Anyway, I do remember teachers at secondary school handing out similar punishments. People caught spitting, littering, fighting etc. would have to wear a sign around their necks for a day.

I remember policemen who had to wear a hello kitty bracelet as punishment.

Didn't you notice, only silly falangs kill themselves in Thailand!

if someone kills himself because he cant live with being a pervert or a child molestor ,thats ok by me

thats why i dont agree with the "police " being able to instanty decide who's guilty and punish him on the spot etc

The OP doesn't give any other info but a pic. IF a guy was caught red handed, I agree with this shaming practice by BIB.

Didn't you notice, only silly falangs kill themselves in Thailand!

The OP doesn't give any other info but a pic. IF a guy was caught red handed, I agree with this shaming practice by BIB.

Maybe the guy didn't do anything. Maybe he is just payed by the police to stand there, to deter others from doing it.?

You are just so out of line, probably 8 out of 10 farangs here are perverts. I dont know what else to say but get a clue, you are saying it is ok for you a person die after touching a boob. It would likely have nothing to do with being a pervert, but being shamed would be the reason for the suicide. Tough for someone like you to figure that I know.

Edited by meand

You are just so out of line, probably 8 out of 10 farangs here are perverts. I dont know what else to say but get a clue, you are saying it is ok for you a person die after touching a boob. It would likely have nothing to do with being a pervert, but being shamed would be the reason for the suicide. Tough for someone like you to figure that I know.

I'm 80% certain you are a pervert too. Am I right in YOUR assumption?

I do not believe being shamed this way will cause emotional trauma big enough for someone to commit suicide. Civilised people who might suffer more from being shamed would less likely to get themself in such situation. Silly low IQ folks who's doing all the touching would surely care less.

Just to correct you, nobody is accusing this guy of being a pervert.

A man touching a womans breasts (with or without permission) is a perfectly natural act and therefore not perverted.

The 'without permission' bit, would be a problem with morals.

PS

Where did 'child molester' spring from, doesn't seem to be part of the OP, so completely random on your part.

Who remembers those teen days in the back row of the cinema. whistling.gif

you too? there was always a whole lotta gropin' goin' on. but the first time when a girl groped back i was scared shiteless ohmy.png that was when i was age 14½ and i think she was 14¾ and therefore more "adult".

Who remembers those teen days in the back row of the cinema. whistling.gif

you too? there was always a whole lotta gropin' goin' on. but the first time when a girl groped back i was scared shiteless ohmy.png that was when i was age 14½ and i think she was 14¾ and therefore more "adult".

Great days eh. biggrin.png