Whats The Differance Between Honda Airblade And Honda Pcx In Ride And Seat For 2 Persons

mysticpaki

Good Day Guys

Will be hiring for 25 days in Phuket and also want to go all the way across to Surathani/Khanom so ive ridden the Honda PCX but wanted to ask how is the Honda Air Blade in comparision is the seating, ride,better or same or worse?? To be honest i preffered the seating of the Yamaha Fino compared to the Honda PCX.

Help me out guys we are 2 persons.

My personal email is Email removed , please use PM function.

Best Regds

Eddie

Edited by Rooo
Email removed as per forum rules.

OP,

If you liked the Fino (for 2), you'll do fine with the Airblade. At one time, the Airblade was top-of-the-line for Honda's automatics. It features underseat storage, handles well, and is pretty quick for a 110 cc machine. Most rentals should be recent enough feature fuel injection, meaning that you can put less expensive gasahol in it.

PCX is better for longer trips, perhaps, smoother and somewhat more powerful, but it's more bulky (and heavy) by comparison, which can be a tad more difficult in parking or threading through heavy traffic (if you're in town).. Because of its width, mirrors are wider and of greater use for seeing. The PCX is likely to cost 100 baht or more per day. It is however, v. good on fuel for such a large machine, and it probably will feel smoother on longer trips, less work to drive.

Regds

OP,

If you liked the Fino (for 2), you'll do fine with the Airblade. At one time, the Airblade was top-of-the-line for Honda's automatics. It features underseat storage, handles well, and is pretty quick for a 110 cc machine. Most rentals should be recent enough feature fuel injection, meaning that you can put less expensive gasahol in it.

PCX is better for longer trips, perhaps, smoother and somewhat more powerful, but it's more bulky (and heavy) by comparison, which can be a tad more difficult in parking or threading through heavy traffic (if you're in town).. Because of its width, mirrors are wider and of greater use for seeing. The PCX is likely to cost 100 baht or more per day. It is however, v. good on fuel for such a large machine, and it probably will feel smoother on longer trips, less work to drive.

Thanks do you know any place in Phuket which will rent it at 100 baht a day as you mentioned??

Regds

OP,

Thanks do you know any place in Phuket which will rent it at 100 baht a day as you mentioned??

Its more like B350 a day for a PCX .They cost near B80,000 to buy .

Sorry, I meant to write 100 baht more per day than an Airblade. Last time I was on the island I just settled for a 115 Nouvo MX and paid 200 baht per day for a week's time. Nobody anywhere rents anything for 100 baht, if it has a motor.

Have had Click, got Airblade and PCX. PCX is the Rolls Royce of scooters.

The PCX is much plusher than the other two (and even the scoopy-all four models between the inlaws and our house) but I keep reaching for the airblade keys when i need a scooter...

Some people don't like the seat on the PCX, esp' if they are tall. As you have already tried it and don't like it, you may be better off with an airblade. I have one and they drive great. You may also want to consider a Nouvo elegance.