Top Fuel V'S Production Motorcycle

karlos

Yawn, straight line racing yeah yeah :D

I've been searching a while trying to find a video of a top fuel dragster V's any kind of big street motorcycle but i can't seem to find one anywhere?

The reason i'm looking for such a pointless event is due to my girlfriend taking an interest in immense speed of these monsters and being so far from any kind of proper FIA event she'll never have the chance to see just how fast they are.

It's all very well seing videos of two top fuel cars racing and viewing the numbers but i'd love to find a video of one against a road vehicle to put things into perspective for her :)

Karlos,

Why not take her to the drag races on Hwy 35. They have cars and trucks and sometimes "real" dragsters.

I have seen a modified car shop on Ramkhemheang with RX7s EVOs and what looks like some kind of pro stock dragster.

Any idea when the action happens and i'm assuming this is a legal closed road event right? :)

Karlos,

Why not take her to the drag races on Hwy 35. They have cars and trucks and sometimes "real" dragsters.

I have seen a modified car shop on Ramkhemheang with RX7s EVOs and what looks like some kind of pro stock dragster.

Any idea when the action happens and i'm assuming this is a legal closed road event right? :)

Karlos,

NO. It's the Drag Strip. With parking , Christmas Tree, big timing screens, a bar, food etc. but it doesn't usually get going until late say 9.00pm or later.

Mostly Scooters and pickups but there are some cars and even a rail dragster.

Worth a ride first to get the schedule.

Karlos,

Any idea when the action happens and i'm assuming this is a legal closed road event right? smile.png

Karlos,

NO. It's the Drag Strip. With parking , Christmas Tree, big timing screens, a bar, food etc. but it doesn't usually get going until late say 9.00pm or later.

Sounds interesting. Where exactly is this strip and when do they do it?

Karlos,

Any idea when the action happens and i'm assuming this is a legal closed road event right? smile.png

Karlos,

The 'dragster' you mention, it wouldn't happen to be some rough, scanky, old, ex GoGo girl would it? :D

[sounds interesting. Where exactly is this strip and when do they do it?

Km 55 just before the turnoff to the south. When ? No idea thats why I suggested a ride to find out . Maybe someone with superior surfing skills can discover it whitout going there.

as far as i know the one out past rangsit (well pathumthani anyway) is on every saturday night, the really fast cars don't start running till after 10. Sometimes they have special events, with top fuel and rail cars. Though this place is not very safe, the one u pass on the way to hua hin is apparently a better track for rail and funny cars

http://www.bangkokdrag.com/

cheeers

as far as i know the one out past rangsit (well pathumthani anyway) is on every saturday night, the really fast cars don't start running till after 10. Sometimes they have special events, with top fuel and rail cars. Though this place is not very safe, the one u pass on the way to hua hin is apparently a better track for rail and funny cars

http://www.bangkokdrag.com/

cheeers

Thanks for the link and details, i might take a look next month from a safe distance lol :D