German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

So don't go bashing the girl and remember most farangs also cheat on their Thai partner.

And also remember many farangs on TVF pull their facts out of their <deleted>.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one decent here cares about anyone's detective theories or speculation as to how bad the victim was, I wish the mods would just shut this thread down!

Totally agree - the lack of sympathy for the victim and remorse over the act, as illustrated here over the last 24 hrs, has been breath-taking sad.png .

Really makes one wonder at the type of expat / visitor to Thailand that is sitting in the bar / restaurant / aeroplane next to you, or reading TV.

Edited by londoedan
  • Like 2

Sorry no Pity for the Girl not saying she deserved to die but when you mess with people emotions it is inevitable that bad things will happen just like guys jumping off condo buildings etc this bar girl was 34 years old and most likely done this many many times over since she is a MRS Jantree too so she has been at this game a while this time it caught up with her.

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

Nice post, nice empathy.

I hope that however old I become, and however many disappointments I have in my life, I NEVER become as bitter and jaded as your post implies you are.

Nobody, NOBODY, deserves to be slain in this manner for chatting with a guy on facebook - get real.

I have empathy but my empathy is for the guys that lost there life savings and end up with nothing because they have been fleeced by girls like that and then end up jumping off Condo buildings because they are broken men and too old to go back to work and think they have no alternative but to jump.

In many countries around the world they would be in jail for fraud but TIT so yes I do have empathy, but not for a career bar girl who is only out to fleece the next unsuspecting naive farang that arrives in thailand as in this case.

As I said before a death sentence is too severe but I have no empathy for her at all, so yes your right in that statement.

DK

C’mon. How many times do similar things happen around the world? People are losing almost all and still have to support a woman who’s then staying with another guy.But most of them COULD communicate almost fluently before the end, not just in PIDGIN English.

But not TOO MANY men would want to stay with a prostitute for longer than needed, who’s usually staying with many different men at the same time.

So many guys come to Thailand, meet a bitch, know she’s a bar girl and fall in love and believe the “I love you too much” BS.

Who’d get married back in their countries, buying houses cars, paying good money for “sick” or dead family members. Expensive medicine for the soon mother in law,buffaloes, kubotas, dreams or some gold monthly etc.?

Blaming girls making their money by selling their body isn’t the right answer. Throwing women in jail who’re obviously prostitutes? Actually they usually have sex with more than one, I guess so. Once a whore, always a whore.

But so many stupid guys are trying to get the bit_h out of her with houses, money and goods, not even knowing her.

Getting angry about a bit_h who’s bitching around is almost like throwing birds into a tiny cage that they can’t fly anymore.

You can get a girl out of a bar, but the bar never out of her brain. There might have been some exceptions though.

But killing a woman because of another man, while still being married somewhere else, is always a serious crime, everybody can walk away from such a partner.

I've just deleted my FACEBOOK account. Rest in peace, there's also a heaven for you....wai.gif

Edited by sirchai

i agree if she was trying to get many boyfriends to pay her debts,then she does deserve to be punished.but this is maybe abit too much

She had 1,000,000 in the bank ... sold a house 2mnths ago and did not need support! ... Liked younger males ... pretty much like a lot of old men here and had the money.... Jealous on/off boyfriend and things went a bit too far....

Bet it was not her house (meaning she did not pay for it

working facebook for a new one

DK

Someone posted a previous husband bought it for her and if she was so well off, why did she need 60,000 baht from the German to pay off her bills?

I believe the word you are looking for here is greed. There is possibly also a power trip happening as well & given that people in the headlines follow this same path it is little wonder that many others try it on.

german%20stabbs.jpeg

Let's look again, shall we?

Your normal looking, run about at the mill farang?

Or 'I'm tanned, I'm krout, I IZ cool, I am da best, You does what I say 'bitch', and I iz JUST so good man.........'

Me thinks his eyes indicate quite a lot.

I truly hope he serves time.... deserved time..... for MURDER 1.

-mel.

And, by God, is he ugly or what? 555+

Maybe he thinks he's Steven Seagal or similar??

Can you post a photo of yourself so we can judge for ourself who is the ugly one? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Yes. Alot of foriegners do play around on thier g/f's / wives. However I don't hear of any Thai girls dishing out 60000 baht to pay off a foriegners debt.

My wife and I both worked hard and contributed to paying off a condo we own in Honolulu for the past decade. Each month she took about 20% of the money from she made from her business and I took 20% of my salary and we plopped that amount down on the regular monthly payment. By doing this we paid it off 7 years early and now own it free and clear.

Farangs continually perpetuate Thai girl / Thailand myths from the barstool to the snooker table to the internet.

There are plenty of successful, honest, hardworking Thai ladies out there they make terrific partners. You won't find them at the gogo in Pattaya or over at Soi Cowboy. The bad Thai girl stories are like Thai soap operas - they have entertainment value, but the truth is they do not portray the norm. The stories about farangs that have been happily married to a Thai lady for 10, 20, 30 years do not sell. They do not generate posting frenzies on Thai Visa and other forums. These stories about a great marriage to a Thai woman are boring on the web, but blissful in many a farang's home and life!

• Like 2

This case proves that there needs to be stricter knife control laws. People should only be allowed to own butter knives. Any and all other knives should be licensed and registered.

Yes but how much would it cost to establish an efficient police force to actually enforce these laws?

Time for " Mike" to get raped by hundreds of inmates with some abnormal Sado Maso techniques.

Did anybody see Mike? I'd think he'd went to Pattaya to look for the real love.....coffee1.gif

This case proves that there needs to be stricter knife control laws. People should only be allowed to own butter knives. Any and all other knives should be licensed and registered.

Yes but how much would it cost to establish an efficient police force to actually enforce these laws?

Probably as much money as it took to establish and enforce all of the silly failed gun laws around the world.

Time for " Mike" to get raped by hundreds of inmates with some abnormal Sado Maso techniques.

Did anybody see Mike? I'd think he'd went to Pattaya to look for the real love.....coffee1.gif

Yet another internet Thailand forum myth!

There are not many rapes in Thai jails. There are plenty of willing Thai and Filipino ladyboys ready and waiting in the Thai prisons.

FYI, very few forcible rapes in Western prisons.

Edited by Koratpat

Pretty sad when a western man can't be in a decent relationship in a country like Thailand where there are countless single women that do to a lack of opportunity (especially in the recent past) put having a man who can provide them with security as their priority in what they look for in a man. Not like in much of the west were women can much more easily be financially independent and likely do not come from a poor upbringing where higher education was out of the question. Even though women in the west are still attracted to successful men who can provide for them and their off spring, it was a much bigger attraction decades ago in the west when women there also had less opportunity.

But very sad indeed that men come here and still cannot look in the mirror to find the cause of why they have relationship problems. And more sick and disgusting is that a women was violently murdered and the topic, for some posters, has turned into a thread about verbally bashing women and determining when it is alright to beat a women.

This is no excuse for murder of course- but i think you missed out a key point- many Thai ladies who look for farang boyfriends, often have several farang bfs at the same time- i think that's fair to say given what i have seen after living in Thailand.

I must be living in another world. My wife and I don't know anyone in Thailand who is "messing around", and we have a wide circle of friends. I doubt infidelity happens much more in Thailand than any western country.

Sorry, but this statement is verging on the bizarre. blink.png

Not verging on, and backed up by stats, but so obviously false I'll let others google for them.

Certainly Thai people are much less faithful to monogamy, not all but those that do are often willing to accept that in their partner.

And a very large proportion of the farang men that come here have a higher sex drive and greater need for variety and a willingness to depart from mainstream mores shall we say, and all that adds up to more cheating and/or honest polyamory arrangements - which last I personally think is the only way to go.

But of course all of this is wildly OT and has nothing to do with this sad event.

There are not many rapes in Thai jails. There are plenty of willing Thai and Filipino ladyboys ready and waiting in the Thai prisons.

The former may well be true, I don't know, but I do know at least in the US, both male on male rape within the inmate population as well as male on female by guards is very very common, to the point that it really should be a major human rights issue, a fundamental violation of principles the US government is supposed to be founded on.

But please let's not let this start another round of US bashing OK?

I must be living in another world. My wife and I don't know anyone in Thailand who is "messing around", and we have a wide circle of friends. I doubt infidelity happens much more in Thailand than any western country.

Sorry, but this statement is verging on the bizarre. blink.png

Not verging on, and backed up by stats, but so obviously false I'll let others google for them.

Certainly Thai people are much less faithful to monogamy, not all but those that do are often willing to accept that in their partner.

And a very large proportion of the farang men that come here have a higher sex drive and greater need for variety and a willingness to depart from mainstream mores shall we say, and all that adds up to more cheating and/or honest polyamory arrangements - which last I personally think is the only way to go.

But of course all of this is wildly OT and has nothing to do with this sad event.

The former may well be true, I don't know, but I do know at least in the US, both male on male rape within the inmate population as well as male on female by guards is very very common, to the point that it really should be a major human rights issue, a fundamental violation of principles the US government is supposed to be founded on.

But please let's not let this start another round of US bashing OK?

Forced rape is not a major problem in the US. Most inmates are involved in gay relationships with other inmates or pay others for sex. There is a with fear and threats leading to an inmate becoming a reluctant sex partner. In Thailand, there are more hardships to deal with and less rapes. A lot of inmates in Thailand tend to stick to together to survive.

It was a pocket knife - according to the report. Maybe he enjoyed whittling.

Would that be a Swiss knife? All we need is an Italian hairdresser now, just to complete the European circle - with Swiss army knife, French Facebook guy, German ATM guy, English husband. :(

Would that be a Swiss knife? All we need is an Italian hairdresser now, just to complete the European circle - with Swiss army knife, French Facebook guy, German ATM guy, English husband. sad.png

English EX-husband - reports are that they were divorced after 9 years of marriage. I can imagine he's pretty shaken by her death, along with her daughter, parents, friends and family sad.pngsad.png

some of the posters on here are clearly disturbed and this thread is bringing people's own insecurities to the surface.

Some people need to take a long hard long in the mirror and change their outlook on life before it ends in misery.

clap2.gifwai.gifthumbsup.gif

Would that be a Swiss knife? All we need is an Italian hairdresser now, just to complete the European circle - with Swiss army knife, French Facebook guy, German ATM guy, English husband. sad.png

It was Colonel Mustard all this time. wacko.png