New Thaivisa App For Android Released (Version 1.1)

george

What about an option to set a reasonable font size? Some of the users of Thaivisa - and I do not exclude myself - got some problems with reading small fonts :-( See attached screenshot from my Galaxy Tab 7.7 .... Please look at it on a 7.7" screen, not on your monitor at home.

post-693-0-98261700-1337101508_thumb.jpg

What about an option to set a reasonable font size? Some of the users of Thaivisa - and I do not exclude myself - got some problems with reading small fonts :-( See attached screenshot from my Galaxy Tab 7.7 .... Please look at it on a 7.7" screen, not on your monitor at home.

I just installed the latest version and found under Settings you can change the default Font Size. On my HTC Desire the size is quite reasonable but can understand on a larger tablet screen you might want to bump it up.

The options are Small, Normal, Large, Very Large.

I just installed the latest version and found under Settings you can change the default Font Size. On my HTC Desire the size is quite reasonable but can understand on a larger tablet screen you might want to bump it up.

The options are Small, Normal, Large, Very Large.

Had this on the old version too.

Clicking like gives me failed to connect to the forum error every time

Sent from Android, please forgive errors in type or judgement.

Edited by 2unique