Slow Down You Fecking Idiots!

kawapower

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise decision Kenny. I sold my XS1100S as well, simply too fast here and IMO extremely dangerous.

Loved the Z1000 but on occasion I lost all sight of consideration for others,the 250 is great, so much better in traffic, very cheap to run and maintain.

When you KNOW that there is no chance of being stopped by the cops, you do crazy things. I can only imagine what it would be like back in my homeland if everyone knew the cops were sitting in the office watching soap operas and game shows on TV instead of patrolling.

When you KNOW that there is no chance of being stopped by the cops, you do crazy things. I can only imagine what it would be like back in my homeland if everyone knew the cops were sitting in the office watching soap operas and game shows on TV instead of patrolling.

Yes totally agree with you, hopefully doing crazy things are a thing of the past for me, although I rarely did crazy things, as a poster informed us I did on occasion, I am sensible enough to take criticism and make a change for the better.

Op. You know that no Thais are going to read this, you are just being preachy towards other falangs....If you cant handle the driving here. Catch a taxi, tuk tuk or sorng taew

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Thais, falangs, doesn't matter.....

What is wrong with pointing out that ignorant, selfish, lawless and non-courteous behaviour isn't acceptable to those who retain morals and social dignity?

• Like 1

Op. You know that no Thais are going to read this, you are just being preachy towards other falangs....If you cant handle the driving here. Catch a taxi, tuk tuk or sorng taew

i always was under the impression that this forum is for people to share their views and opinions. Perhaps at times also express their frustrations, as it sure is better to express it in writing, than picking up a gun and going on a shooting rampage.

Thai's do not read the road rules to start with, so i am really unsure what point you were trying to make.BUT if you bothered all that much, why not just skil the thread and go onto the next one, which meets your approvalwai.gif

Loved the Z1000 but on occasion I lost all sight of consideration for others

So, you start a thread complaining of behaviour that you, yourself are guilty of.

What's the definition of "hypocrite" again?

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 2

If you know the OP from his previous user name. He is always the nice guy, never does anything wrong, never gets angry, always does the right thing. This thread is just another example of 'mr nice guy' preaching to everyone about what a good drver he is. Im sure more than a few people on this thread (including the op) talk on their mobiles whilst driving, run red lights, speed and drive under the influence.

I for one moved here from a nanny state which is why I like it here.

As i said before. Use public transport, employ a driver or on the OPs case, Use motorbike taxis or sorng taews if you cant handle driving here

Edited by snamos

So you can educate the 70 million Thais that use the roads and dont read Thaivisa?

that would be little hard, when there are only 67 odd million Tha'sthumbsup.gif

Throw in a couple of million burmese and a million Thais that didnt show up on the last census

Edited by snamos

So you can educate the 70 million Thais that use the roads and dont read Thaivisa?

that would be little hard, when there are only 67 odd million Tha'sthumbsup.gif

Throw in a couple of million burmese and a million Thais that didnt show up on the last census

when did Burmese become Thai's?cheesy.gif

Didn't read through the whole thread but am onboard with the sentiment.

Yesterday, the big Tesco Lotus signal going out toward the bypass road.

Guy on a bigger Kawasaki bike with Thai GF on back, as the light turns green, full throttle, then with throttle still full goes into a wheelie and holds it for more than 100 meters.

Thai GF holding on for dear life.........hope she finds a new BF before she gets killed.

If you know the OP from his previous user name. He is always the nice guy, never does anything wrong, never gets angry, always does the right thing. This thread is just another example of 'mr nice guy' preaching to everyone about what a good drver he is. Im sure more than a few people on this thread (including the op) talk on their mobiles whilst driving, run red lights, speed and drive under the influence.

As i said before. Use public transport, employ a driver or on the OPs case, Use motorbike taxis or sorng taews if you cant handle driving here

And what is wrong with being a nice guy? I don't feel the need to be rude, abusive, sarcastic, even to people I can not see!!

Loved the Z1000 but on occasion I lost all sight of consideration for others

So, you start a thread complaining of behaviour that you, yourself are guilty of.

What's the definition of "hypocrite" again?

I see no reason why I can not start a thread airing my frustration at the Rentokill driver.

And what is wrong with being a nice guy? I don't feel the need to be rude, abusive, sarcastic, even to people I can not see!!

Yes speed often(everyone does this, go through red lights occasionally very slowly staying left(a large percentage of people do this, have talked on the mobile occasionally(lots of people do this,I have driven after a couple of beers(many people do this, does this make me a better person in your eyes?