Pediatric Hospital

Dirk_brijs

Am located in Pattaya but kind of lost all faith in all hospitals in Pattaya.

I am looking in bangkok for an all children hospital if this even exists or a hospital with a good and reliable pediatric department.

My son was born premature is now 4 years old and seem to be having problems with acute respiratory problems with like Bronchital or asthmatic symptoms. Thing that startless me is that he complains about stomach aches which i think is uncommon with respiratory ailnesses. So i would like someone reliable to have a complete check up on him.

Believe all the leading hospitals have good pediatric departments. I use Vejthani because it is convenient but from Pattaya probably the http://Samitivej Srinakarin Nospital would be the easiest to travel to (although probably also the most expensive).

This is the time of year when kids have a lot of flu type symptoms. Our 4 year old grand daughter has just had a long period of medicine taking and complained of upset stomach as well as having cold symptoms so it may just be normal. Everyone else in the house has also had some type of virus during the last few weeks.

actually, asthmatic kids do complain of stomich ache when they are full of mucus (some kids wheeze and some downt and stomach ache is the only sign) but also kids with pneumonias and yes preemie kids need follow ups for respiratory and also motor develpment and other things (learning disabilities, etc) ... definately do follow ups

and definately go for neurologic testing eventually when school starts due to higher frequency of learning disabilties etc and motor development stuff ... depends on how preemie he was also (which week born, weight, development, tubed? etc....)

go to preemie sights for extra help also (my mom was a preemie respiratory therapist so grew up on this stuff)