Manchester United

redrus

Being knocked out of the Champions league might enable them to regain top spot in the Premier league while others are busy with mid week games in the New Year.

And I'm a Chinese fighter pilot.

That sounds like an interesting job.

Do you have any stories from the war ?

MANCHESTER United has pledged to stop fans smuggling puzzles, games and books into Old Trafford to keep them occupied during matches.

The club has trained its security staff to spot a sudoku book being concealed inside a match programme and bags are being searched for novels.

Suspicions were raised during the team’s 0-0 draw with West Ham when a Marouane Fellaini near miss was greeted by absolute silence, except for a dispute taking place over a game of ‘Buckaroo!’ in the Stretford End.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “We will not tolerate fans being entertained.”

Season ticket holder Wayne Hayes said: “Since August I’ve read most of Dickens. It has been a literary feast, courtesy of Louis van Gaal.”

He added: “I’m taking my tax return to the Norwich game.”

I've said it before, LVG will empty OT.

Being knocked out of the Champions league might enable them to regain top spot in the Premier league while others are busy with mid week games in the New Year.

So are you not going to be busy with Thursday games ?

I hope not, That competition is on par with the mickey mouse cup!

So are you not going to be busy with Thursday games ?

I hope not, That competition is on par with the mickey mouse cup!

You do need to keep up lad. You're penciled in !!

Normally when Prem competitors go out of cups that gives them an edge in the Prem. The CL is unique in having the poisoned chalice. Finding it hard not to celebrate United's misfortune!

No need to worry Santi our manager is to negative to go on and win the league.

Normally when Prem competitors go out of cups that gives them an edge in the Prem. The CL is unique in having the poisoned chalice. Finding it hard not to celebrate United's misfortune!

If anything Europa league will hinder Uniteds premier league aspirations. This rubbish competition could well cost us a top four place too.

If LVG has any sense he will use the Europa League to give young talented younger players the chance to gain vital match experience, even to the extent of blooding more new promising youth players.

Million dollar question..............does LVG have any whistling.gif

Van g and moyes seem intent on breaking the 5/6 decade old tradition of utd winning by having pace down the flanks. Looks v much like to me vg ain't the best of spenders. But could easily be proved wrong on that one

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If I hadn't seen such riches, just another chapter in following the greatest team in the world.

Abu nation overjoyed with that result, us reds who have been there from our darkest days will stick by united win lose or draw, all the jcl's can do one.

Do we sack him now or give him to the end of the season ?.

• Like 1

If I hadn't seen such riches, just another chapter in following the greatest team in the world.

Abu nation overjoyed with that result, us reds who have been there from our darkest days will stick by united win lose or draw, all the jcl's can do one.

Surely he's staying whether the fans like it or not? I'd have thought his future lies with a minimum of CL qualification. The strength of United's defense suggests to me they will be up there at the end of the season regardless and lets face it, you had dreadful injuries yesterday.

However, there is Carlo Ancelotti sitting back in the shadows and he's a top quality replacement if ever there was.

• Like 2

No don't sack him now, I reckon. I don't care what anyone says but our injury list is terrible & certainly playing a part in our poor form.

We will be ok. Look at the state of some of the other so called top teams consistency.

What a crackingly bonkers season though!

Edited by DMC1
  • Like 1