Manchester United

redrus

Fact, united have always sold their tickets for the CS Adder. It makes me chuckle when grown men and your not on your own, have to start coming up with such childish names like bacon face and whiskey red nose etc.

If city win the league, fair play cos they would have been the best team as the table never lies. The thing is adder, some city fans seem to be getting a big too big for your boots early doors. Why dont you just enjoy being able to compete for the time being and if success follows, so be it but as Rix has pointed out, you will have to sustain it for a period of time and more people will sit up and take note, don't you think?

As a manc from north Manchester, Adder, the myth that city fans have deluded themselves with that all united fans only come from outside Manchester is a load of <deleted>.

Good post

BT :jap:

Where you from BT :whistling::lol:

Just because I contribute to your Pension every year Mr Bo ! you know I like your humour ! :D

My Mother and brother from Oldham so just a short trip away from the home of the mighty Reds :jap:

BT

Why on earth don't you support your local team? But then again i could ask the same question to 70000 others every other weeknd at Old Trafford.

As a manc from north Manchester, Adder, the myth that city fans have deluded themselves with that all united fans only come from outside Manchester is a load of <deleted>.

Good post

BT :jap:

Where you from BT :whistling::lol:

Just because I contribute to your Pension every year Mr Bo ! you know I like your humour ! :D

My Mother and brother from Oldham so just a short trip away from the home of the mighty Reds :jap:

BT

Why on earth don't you support your local team? But then again i could ask the same question to 70000 others every other weeknd at Old Trafford.

I do ... St Mirren but I thought we were on the Man Utd Thread and the EPL - SORRY.

BT :D

Save yourself the trip up to Old Trafford carmine, and just ask around at WHL. Spurs might be the closest Premiership club to many of the supporter's homes, but for the vast majority, it will not be the closest club if we include, as we surely should, all clubs, be they big or be they small, be they top of the league, lower league or non-league. Or do the small clubs not count because they aren't in the upper leagues?

Save yourself the trip up to Old Trafford carmine, and just ask around at WHL. Spurs might be the closest Premiership club to many of the supporter's homes, but for the vast majority, it will not be the closest club if we include, as we surely should, all clubs, be they big or be they small, be they top of the league, lower league or non-league. Or do the small clubs not count because they aren't in the upper leagues?

Not 300 miles away though!

Good afternoon to you rix.

Our fanbase is currently burning N17 to the ground so Spurs must be considered a bit of an anomoly. I believe Enfield Town and Barnet are supported by those living locally though.

I have a feeling our new stadium move might gain momentum now!! :whistling:

Good afternoon to you rix.

Our fanbase is currently burning N17 to the ground so Spurs must be considered a bit of an anomoly. I believe Enfield Town and Barnet are supported by those living locally though.

I have a feeling our new stadium move might gain momentum now!! :whistling:

Will our insurance pay for a new stadium if they burn it down?

This could be great news! biggrin.gif

I could walk to the ground,but not born in Manchester whistling.gif

Are you a Salford lad then?

Hope Hospikal

Hmmm well benefit of the doubt until I see a birth certificate....or hear a Salfordian accent.....can't be too careful mate....plenty of plastics around.....

Even here allegedly..biggrin.gif

Edited by smokie36

I really enjoyed that game.

It seems that red nose has timed his transitional period very nicely again. The blend of impressive youngsters and new big money signings generally looked very good. generally very impressed with Utd, although i'm still not remotely impressed with Ashley Young.

City obviously have some work to do but will be right up there at the end of the season. I reckon with their squad they'll just get stronger and stronger as the season progresses. What with Spurs aswell, winning the race to sign Friedal, its going to be a right scrap for the title.

It seems that red nose has timed his transitional period very nicely again. The blend of impressive youngsters and new big money signings generally looked very good. generally very impressed with Utd, although i'm still not remotely impressed with Ashley Young.

City obviously have some work to do but will be right up there at the end of the season. I reckon with their squad they'll just get stronger and stronger as the season progresses. What with Spurs aswell, winning the race to sign Friedal, its going to be a right scrap for the title.

Well Carmine, it might be closer than 9 points this year but I don't think Friedal will be the reason. :whistling:

Its only the community shield ;)

Btw adder, your 2-0 city prediction was half right-first half that is.

Yeh :) That is the first time I have watched a charity shield match since 68. Has no interest to me unless City are in it . I was hopeing that Mancini would of played some of the kids but he didn't. .

City looked very rusty while Utd looked like they wanted it .

I couldn't believe all the post match hype & celibrations ,how long has that gone on ? Crazy for a pre-season friendley.

Yeh :) That is the first time I have watched a charity shield match since 68. Has no interest to me unless City are in it . I was hopeing that Mancini would of played some of the kids but he didn't. .

I couldn't believe all the post match hype & celibrations ,how long has that gone on ? Crazy for a pre-season friendley.

New City supporter Adder? Any game between United and City is anything but friendly.

I reckon with their squad they'll just get stronger and stronger as the season progresses.

Erm.....who exactly in the squad do you expect to get stronger as the season progresses?

Balotelli was taken off 58 minutes too late!

Dzeko scored with a shot that somehow bent around De Gea's hand, otherwise he was as flat footed as last year.

I don't expect Aguero to fit in instantly....though City supporters should pray he does.

What's the Tevez situation? If he's out then I believe City will be further behind Man U than last year.

As far as seeing potential talent Mancini is light years behind SAF.

Still look on the bright side, Jo has gone and You've still got stubby Bart Williams, that's gotta be a 2 big pluses.smile.gif

Edited by uptheos

A Manchester derby is never a friendly,where are you from???

Uniteds kids did the job,City had no answer to the passing and movement,a lesson for you.

Smalling was outstanding with Nani on the right,Young looked quick and hungry and Cleverly and Anderson totally bossed the midfield.

Maybe City need WS more than we do laugh.gif

What is it with that pleb Balotelli the clown and Dzeko the magician another pair of duds,i think you are hoping Tevez stays and that Augero is the <deleted> or you will seriously struggle up front again.

Anyway nice to win another trophy and win the derby biggrin.gif

I reckon with their squad they'll just get stronger and stronger as the season progresses.

Erm.....who exactly in the squad do you expect to get stronger as the season progresses?

Dzeko scored with a shot that somehow bent around De Gea's hand, otherwise he was as flat footed as last year.

I don't expect Aguero to fit in instantly....though City supporters should pray he does.

What's the Tevez situation? If he's out then I believe City will be further behind Man U than last year.

Still look on the bright side, Jo has gone and You've still got stubby Bart Williams, that's gotta be a 2 big pluses.smile.gif

By your last line you insinuate i'm a City supporter. Please don't do that.

However, as far as the football goes, please feel free to continue in denial.

A Manchester derby is never a friendly,where are you from???

Uniteds kids did the job,City had no answer to the passing and movement,a lesson for you.

Smalling was outstanding with Nani on the right,Young looked quick and hungry and Cleverly and Anderson totally bossed the midfield.

Maybe City need WS more than we do laugh.gif

What is it with that pleb Balotelli the clown and Dzeko the magician another pair of duds,i think you are hoping Tevez stays and that Augero is the <deleted> or you will seriously struggle up front again.

Anyway nice to win another trophy and win the derby biggrin.gif

Ashley youngs speed and hunger is similar to that of a headless chicken.

Don't they still have Sant Claus and Adeyboyer to? biggrin.gif and a million others laugh.gif

As well as Nani the one United player who impressed me was Jones.He looks cool and comfortable on the ball and tackles well.

Ferdinands place in the United and England team may be in jeopardy sooner rather than later.

I think the player United will miss most this season is Van der Sar.De Gea was at fault with both goals but he's only a young lad so plenty of time to sort it out.

As well as Nani the one United player who impressed me was Jones.He looks cool and comfortable on the ball and tackles well.

Ferdinands place in the United and England team may be in jeopardy sooner rather than later.

I think the player United will miss most this season is Van der Sar.De Gea was at fault with both goals but he's only a young lad so plenty of time to sort it out.

A bit harsh blaming him for the first goal,Citys best moment impossible to defend against a cross like that! but yes the second was bad.

Carmine is upset this morning i see.............headless chicken=Aaron Lennon wink.gif

'By your last line you insinuate i'm a City supporter. Please don't do that.

Hefty apologies Carmine - it was my assumption that only a City supporter could be that positive. wink.gif

Edited by uptheos

Good game, well done United.

To be honest, we didn't deserve to be in the lead and of course I would always want to beat the RAGS but in a way it wouldn't have done us any favours to have won. We looked rusty and even though United continually hussled us, we didn't get out of first gear.

One thing is for sure. A Dzecko / Balotelli front line is never going to work.

To be perfectly honest IMO Mancini is not the manager for City....he just doesn't seem to know who to buy or how to put a team together.

Toward the end of last season I said neither he, Balotelli or Dzecko would last this season out. I have no reason to change my mind yet.

Look who Ferguson has bought, look how they played their hearts out.

"The new generation of United talent seems to view trophies in the same way as their predecessors - that they are there to be won"

Edited by uptheos

Good game, well done United.

To be honest, we didn't deserve to be in the lead and of course I would always want to beat the RAGS but in a way it wouldn't have done us any favours to have won. We looked rusty and even though United continually hussled us, we didn't get out of first gear.

One thing is for sure. A Dzecko / Balotelli front line is never going to work.

I love too here your line of thought on this,or are you saying that the realization is kicking in this morning biggrin.gif Like i said before you are heavily reliant on Augero and Tevez now aren't you!

By the way Lescott and Kompany played well i thought