Manchester United

redrus

I think that most know they are about on a par as teams go,obviously City are better against United in the games played this season.

No need to ask NASA for that info Smokes rolleyes.gif

Yes it was inevitable the escalators would meet in the middle at some point.

You mean like when we were going down and Arsenal were going up, or like when we were going down and Chelsea were going up... seen it all before.

And we will again!

Twists and turns...unexpected events...I love 'em all!

Except Chelski. They repulse me.

Be interested to know what set that little spat off. Anyway, good to see they shook hands at the end.

Disappointed we started with Park instead of Valencia, but understood the game plan SAF had of keeping things tight and keeping things close, score wise, until the last 20 minutes and then going for the jugular. Came close, but just didn't have quite the spark or invention to find a way through.

Was a horrible game as a fan to watch. Games that tense i just don't enjoy, not until they are over and we have the result we want. Obviously when they end and you have the result you don't want, it's pretty depressing but losing is all part of the game. Have to deal with it and move on. Still two more games to play. Be nice to win with a ten goal margin for our next game, but Swansea are no mugs. Hopefully neither are Newcastle!

Interesting stat............. of the last 13 games that United have lost, Park started in 11 of them!!

I was disappointed Richards didnt start last night, but having said that, Zabaleta had a great game!!

Roundly and soundly beaten by the better team, on the night. Bit embarrassing really.

Oh well, the conspiracy theorists will be out in force if the barcodes get a result against Ciddy......., Howard Webb's the referee... ;)

Onwards my friends..., maybe not upwards but, forever onwards.

redrus

• Like 1

Roundly and soundly beaten by the better team, on the night. Bit embarrassing really.

Oh well, the conspiracy theorists will be out in force if the barcodes get a result against Ciddy......., Howard Webb's the referee... wink.png

redrus

Newcastle is a tough place to go at the moment, if it was us going there and city had Swansea at home i would not be very confident this weekend, but saying all that and clinging to hope i can see city wining there, but i will watch with my newcastle shirt and rattle, and singing howay the lads,,, well up and till city score then i will turn offtongue.png football bloody hell i love it.

A mention about Cissi goal last night has to be one of the best ever, defies physics clap2.gif

• Like 1

It really is another great game to look forward too nev,Mr Bojangles nerves must be in bits clap2.gif

The way the season has gone city could lose at newcastle, and then us will cock up in one of our last two games, a few twist and turns left yet, in fact i am more relaxed now than before the city game, i am resigned to the reality that we have blown it, so i know how mr bo will feeling right now coming into the newcastle game.

Oh well, the conspiracy theorists will be out in force if the barcodes get a result against Ciddy......., Howard Webb's the referee... wink.png

redrus

Newcastle is a tough place to go at the moment, if it was us going there and city had Swansea at home i would not be very confident this weekend, but saying all that and clinging to hope i can see city wining there, but i will watch with my newcastle shirt and rattle, and singing howay the lads,,, well up and till city score then i will turn offtongue.png football bloody hell i love it.

A mention about Cissi goal last night has to be one of the best ever, defies physics clap2.gif

Is that Quantum Physics? or just the Liverpool physics? whistling.gif

redrus

Is that Quantum Physics? or just the Liverpool physics? whistling.gif

Well we wouldn't possibly understand if it was would we! biggrin.png

It really is another great game to look forward too nev,Mr Bojangles nerves must be in bits clap2.gif

The way the season has gone city could lose at newcastle, and then us will cock up in one of our last two games, a few twist and turns left yet, in fact i am more relaxed now than before the city game, i am resigned to the reality that we have blown it, so i know how mr bo will feeling right now coming into the newcastle game.

That's what I was saying a few weeks ago when we lost to Arsenal. The nerves had gone and I was also resigned to the fact that we had blown it. Now we have a chance again, I need finger nail transplants as I've non left.

At least this weeks games are more reasonable times for us to watch,hate that 2am crap.

Should or could be a long Sunday,i think i will start the early afternoon with a massage and a nice pleasureful swimming session surrounded by beauties and beer.....then mosy on down to a nice open air restaurant to eat Laos food and alcohol and enjoy the footie. thumbsup.gif

I see Rooney has just won the best goal ever in the 20 year Premier League history for his scissor kick against Citeh. Beat Bergkamp and Henri. Even as a Gooner cant argue with that - stunning and gets better every time you see it; like a good book you just want to watch it one more time to get another glimpse of some different nuance on it. Theyll still be replaying that in 50 years time.

Was Cisses goal this week better? Havent seen it yet. Unlikely to have been as importantly timed as Rooneys effort.

I see Rooney has just won the best goal ever in the 20 year Premier League history for his scissor kick against Citeh. Beat Bergkamp and Henri. Even as a Gooner cant argue with that - stunning and gets better every time you see it; like a good book you just want to watch it one more time to get another glimpse of some different nuance on it. Theyll still be replaying that in 50 years time.

Was Cisses goal this week better? Havent seen it yet. Unlikely to have been as importantly timed as Rooneys effort.

Cisse's goal was great. Unbelievable amount of swerve and dip that seemed to defy physics.

Now, in some other thread they are saying that because Rooney's shot came off his shin, he obviously didn't intend it and it was obviously just a fluke. Well, if that is the way it is, i wonder just how much intention there was in Cisse's shot. Sure he was shooting for the goal and sure he kicked across the ball to create spin, but was it actually his intention for the ball to move in that precise flight plan? I would doubt it myself. Does that make a difference. No, not a bit. He was aiming for goal and the shot was amazing, no matter how it came about. Same as with Rooney's shot.

Still, i probably shouldn't have even risen to this debate. What else would you expect a Liverpool and a City supporter to say about a United wonder goal, besides the predictable?

I see Rooney has just won the best goal ever in the 20 year Premier League history for his scissor kick against Citeh.

I (I should imagine along with the majority of other football fans) never even knew there was a poll going on. The figure quoted was that about 300,000 votes were cast. It was reported the derby match the other day went out to 650million homes. He got 26% of the votes. So 78,000 votes(coincidentally Uniteds approx capacity) biggrin.png is an absolute drop in the ocean of football fans. Let em do it again but this time publicise it to the fans.

Mr Bojangles

There has actually been a thread on here that i posted about it,please.....i understand that you are under duress but do try to keep up!

I think it was called..."20 years the premier league Nostalgia" biggrin.png

Mr Bojangles

There has actually been a thread on here that i posted about it,please.....i understand that you are under duress but do try to keep up!

I think it was called..."20 years the premier league Nostalgia" biggrin.png

Do you seriously think I click on every thread and read every post. I'm a working lad you know. thumbsup.gif

Day off today i hope Mr Bojangles tongue.png i think we are in for a treat well i hope the Red side is of course tongue.png But if you go to Newcastle and take three points you will be deservedly Champions.

I need a drink burp.gif

Day off today i hope Mr Bojangles tongue.png i think we are in for a treat well i hope the Red side is of course tongue.png But if you go to Newcastle and take three points you will be deservedly Champions.

I need a drink burp.gif

So do you think you are a team in decline?

Good win boys yes!

Still top on points and still in with a microscope smile.png see you lot choked again?

No we did not. Theres little you can do about those sort of deflections or indeed a complete helmet of a manager that is satisfied with a point.

Unique situation but there you go. Do you think you would be level on points with City if scrotum face was your manager? ermm.gifwhistling.gif

Should be a interesting last weekend coming up,i believe there is no chance that city will slip up, so fair play they have been the better team this season, and with doing the double over us deserve to be champions but you never know in football there may be one last twist!.

I have also noticed all the conspiracy theory's have stop now city are toplaugh.png

Should be a interesting last weekend coming up,i believe there is no chance that city will slip up, so fair play they have been the better team this season, and with doing the double over us deserve to be champions but you never know in football there may be one last twist!.

I have also noticed all the conspiracy theory's have stop now city are toplaugh.png

QPR only need a point don't they?

If so theres every chance City will get stifled. Ten men behind the ball is always very difficult to break down and its a small-ish pitch. They could also get hit on the break but i doubt they will bother to leave their half!

Still in for some surprises this weekend.

Mindyou, i doubt Mark Hughes would have even remote ideas of doing Red Nose any favours.

QPR only need a point don't they?

If so theres every chance City will get stifled. Ten men behind the ball is always very difficult to break down and its a small-ish pitch. They could also get hit on the break but i doubt they will bother to leave their half!

Still in for some surprises this weekend.

Mindyou, i doubt Mark Hughes would have even remote ideas of doing Red Nose any favours.

For sure QPR will have 10 men behind the ball.

I cant use 'smallish pitch' as an excuse, though, as I believe our pitch is one of the biggest in the League!!!

But Hughes despises the way City treated him, and dislikes Mancini big time, so it adds a little spice!!.... I think their philosophy will be to kick 10 bells out of City and hope for the draw