Manchester United

redrus

He is here to stay, is he the man for the job who know;s but his track record does not fill me with confidence, will stick by him and the team until he gets the sack or who knows he might get it right.

Sixteen games left = possible 48 points.

I wouldn't discard Man U from a CL place just yet.

I would, playing the way they are!!cheesy.gif

And with Moyes at the helm, its not as though they have the charisma and effect of the Fergie factor.

Doomed they are. They are just basically sh!t. Luckily they already have 40 points.

He is here to stay, is he the man for the job who know;s but his track record does not fill me with confidence, will stick by him and the team until he gets the sack or who knows he might get it right.

And with Moyes at the helm, its not as though they have the charisma and effect of the Fergie factor.

Doomed they are. They are just basically sh!t. Luckily they already have 40 points.

I hear ya. biggrin.png

I don't think they have enough quality players. Like them or not, at one point Vidic and Ferdinand were the best centre half pairing in the premiership. Now they are past it, and their replacements are headless chickens and injured.

Carrick just gets older and worse as every day goes by. Wellbeck runs around like a mosquito with ADHD.

I don't think Mata is enough to save the day, any more than I think a 31-year old injured Swede is going to win Arsenal the title.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I think you mean discount, but then again...

Are you trying to say that they're playing too close to each other? Or that he doesn't like him?

or that their manager is coaching them to not have much interplay between them close to the opposing goal but to look to get their fullbacks to the byline and get crosses in. possibly.

Are you trying to say that they're playing too close to each other? Or that he doesn't like him?

or that their manager is coaching them to not have much interplay between them close to the opposing goal but to look to get their fullbacks to the byline and get crosses in. possibly.

But which do you think?

Looking back and looking at the man and player, I can't help but think you should all be very proud of David Beckham. One of the best things to come out of manchester.I love Steven Gerrard and the example he sets, and Beckham is in the same league. Proof that not all footballers have to be ( censors have removed this word).

Looking back and looking at the man and player, I can't help but think you should all be very proud of David Beckham. One of the best things to come out of manchester.I love Steven Gerrard and the example he sets, and Beckham is in the same league. Proof that not all footballers have to be ( censors have removed this word).

Has he snuffed it or something?

Has he snuffed it or something?

He's from Leytonstone anyway....long way from being a Manc!

The example Steven bloody Gerrard sets, is that a joke.....??

The guys got away with more charges than Arthur Daily did parking tickets and, to compare him with Becks is frankly ridiculous....!!!!!

redrus

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

The guys got away with more charges than Arthur Daily did parking tickets and, to compare him with Becks is frankly ridiculous....!!!!!

redrus

Name them .

Edited by mad mary

redrus

Name them .

Why, he was found not guilty, and that will be your defence......!

Besides the actual point though that in comparison with David Beckham, Gerard is thoroughly detestable individual, who seems to only be beaten into second place, by his wife.

redrus

Time to start playing Jones in the centre, do you think?

Nemanja Vidic said; "I'm not considering staying in England as the only club I ever wanted to play for here is Manchester United. "I never could have imagined winning 15 trophies. However, I have decided I will move on at the end of this season. I want to challenge myself again."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/nemanja-vidic-confirms-manchester-united-exit.aspx

Interesting removing the final word. I though I did the using a symbol thing on it anyway.

Nemanja Vidic said; "I'm not considering staying in England as the only club I ever wanted to play for here is Manchester United. "I never could have imagined winning 15 trophies. However, I have decided I will move on at the end of this season. I want to challenge myself again."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/nemanja-vidic-confirms-manchester-united-exit.aspx

man united's captain announcing that he's going to leave in the summer halfway through a season? times really have changed.

• Like 1

redrus

Name them .

Besides the actual point though that in comparison with David Beckham, Gerard is thoroughly detestable individual, who seems to only be beaten into second place, by his wife.

redrus

The thoroughly detestable decision was obviously arrived at in the same way you decided Arthur had gotten away with so many charges i.e. litening to fantasy. I think Gerrard and Beckham are both great role models and care about the community, which is why I made the original post. I know neither personally and could be way off the mark, but so could you.

redrus

Name them .

redrus

The thoroughly detestable decision was obviously arrived at in the same way you decided Arthur had gotten away with so many charges i.e. litening to fantasy. I think Gerrard and Beckham are both great role models and care about the community, which is why I made the original post. I know neither personally and could be way off the mark, but so could you.

great role model beckham. clothes horse, walking billboard, will hawk anything as long as there's enough cash in it for him. superinjunctions to prevent anybody hearing about the multiple times he's had affairs behind the back of the (admittedly just awful) mother of his kids? he's your man. what a guy.

(i wouldn't tell my kids to consider gerrard a role model either before anyone starts. i wouldn't let them have footballers as role models full stop)

man united's captain announcing that he's going to leave in the summer halfway through a season? times really have changed.

Says a lot about the modern footballer, he mentions himself no less than 6 times in one short paragraph. All about him and what he won, not the club or the team or the fans.

Nice piece of selective quoting .In the same interview he said and I quote.

"I have had 8 wonderful years here. My time at this great club always ranks as the best years of my career"

Does he have to spell it out for some people to understand what he is saying.There are 487 people ,including players , who are employed by United perhaps he should have mentioned each one by name.

It comes as no surprise Vidic is leaving, been a great warrior for the club, putting his head in where other fear to tread.

Hasn't been the same players since the serious injury he had and nice to see he won't be a show pony in the US league.

Expect Rio to soon follow suit,but to the US.

It comes as no surprise Vidic is leaving, been a great warrior for the club, putting his head in where other fear to tread.

Hasn't been the same players since the serious injury he had and nice to see he won't be a show pony in the US league.

Expect Rio to soon follow suit,but to the US.

I believe United's last home game is May 3 v Sunderland.I expect that to be Ryan Giggs last appearance and the fans can give him a fitting farewell.

Apart from the occasional quality, weighted pass Ryan doesn't have much left to offer and no one else knows it better than him.

A coaching and possible management career awaits and thanks for all the great memories.

I believe United's last home game is May 3 v Sunderland.I expect that to be Ryan Giggs last appearance and the fans can give him a fitting farewell.

Apart from the occasional quality, weighted pass Ryan doesn't have much left to offer and no one else knows it better than him.

A coaching and possible management career awaits and thanks for all the great memories.

Yep, I'll never forget him shagging his sister in law.

clap2.gif