Manchester United

redrus

If only away points were counted, United, would be top of the league....!

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Deluded i see, hang on to any straw,face it your team is crap

It is fact fella, it was on before the game yesterday, the league table on away games, United were top.

If you wanna find that 'fact' out, go for it, if not, fair does, no shakes to me.

redrus

State your position redrus.

You are sounding like a moving target.

cheesy.gif

Quiet time for Musthang..!

redrus

cheesy.gif

redrus

He's digesting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2592360/Jose-Mourinho-admits-defeat-Premier-League-title-race-having-words-Crystal-Palace-ball-boy-Chelseas-shock-defeat.html

I always thought, back when we were winning, all those moons ago, that one of the up sides of no longer winning, would be not having to listen to the incessant whining nonsense of all the bitter and jealous folks out there. Alas.

As the Brand New Heavies sang, 'Dream on Dreamer'

:)

redrus

I always thought, back when we were winning, all those moons ago, that one of the up sides of no longer winning, would be not having to listen to the incessant whining nonsense of all the bitter and jealous folks out there. Alas.

Walkers or Quentins.

coffee1.gif

cheesy.gif

redrus

He's digesting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2592360/Jose-Mourinho-admits-defeat-Premier-League-title-race-having-words-Crystal-Palace-ball-boy-Chelseas-shock-defeat.html

Disappointing from you ups.

But we all make mistakes.

Daily Mail bs.

coffee1.gif

I had the misfortune to watch the City game on a huge screen in Changi Airport mid week and it was quite ironic that in the first minute or so a City shot rebounded back off the post to Dzeko who simply slotted it home, as he should.Last year that would have either hit the post and gone for a goal kick or back to a United player.

Oh my Buddha. First it was the fixture list to blame, then the refs. Now it's the posts fault for not rebounding kindly to you. laugh.png

• Like 2

^

Moyes went up in my estimation massively yesterday. He may not be the man for the job, but it took some real b o l l o x to walk out on his own in front of that crowd, massive kudos to the man.

He is our manager, and we must support him for as long as he is. The crowd were also fantastic yesterday, to not boo and only cheer (apart from when the plane flew over) was magnificent and for me showed real class.

That's what I think...wink.png

redrus

Thanks for that redrus.

Chav taxi can now do the pick up.

Respect.

Edited by P45Mustang

^

Moyes went up in my estimation massively yesterday. He may not be the man for the job, but it took some real b o l l o x to walk out on his own in front of that crowd, massive kudos to the man.

He is our manager, and we must support him for as long as he is. The crowd were also fantastic yesterday, to not boo and only cheer (apart from when the plane flew over) was magnificent and for me showed real class.

redrus

He,s ALL class believe me red-or I wouldn,t be backing him...................time will tell and I promise I won,t say "told you so" wai.gif

The highway of life is never straightforward-sometimes we have to make a backward step in order to move on to even greater things thumbsup.gif

sent from my dying XP operating system here in LOS.

Edited by petermik
  • Like 1

^

redrus

He,s ALL class believe me red-or I wouldn,t be backing him...................time will tell and I promise I won,t say "told you so" wai.gif

The highway of life is never straightforward-sometimes we have to make a backward step in order to move on to even greater things thumbsup.gif

Wonderful stuff again Peter but be honest, have you plagiarized that "Highway of life" one liner from a Bob Dylan song?

Its not really about being a nice bloke though is it. Moyes just hasn't got a clue dealing with a job of this size and seems be be slightly retarded in his use of modern day football tactics.

He created his downfall from whence there was no return when he blatantly ignored Ferguson's advice and sacked the back room staff.

I won't say i told you so when he's sacked btw.

^

redrus

Wonderful stuff again Peter but be honest, have you plagiarized that "Highway of life" one liner from a Bob Dylan song?

Its not really about being a nice bloke though is it. Moyes just hasn't got a clue dealing with a job of this size and seems be be slightly retarded in his use of modern day football tactics.

He created his downfall from whence there was no return when he blatantly ignored Ferguson's advice and sacked the back room staff.

Sounds more Martin Luther King-ish

I honestly don't know how Man U could possibly hand Moyes a 200 Mil budget to spend, he just doesn't have the track record. 27 Mil on Mophead and 37 Mil on Mata who is a good player, but he doesn't really know why he bought him or where to play him. There was the Fabregas fiasco that went on for ages.

That 200 Million might sound tempting to Jose though, he likes a challenge and there's none bigger in the PL at the moment.

Man Utd don't refer to aspiring to be like Man City at a post match Sky interview. They don't sheepishly make excuses either.

They go into a foul mouthed tirade at the press corp telling them they are all a bunch of w*nkers, and ban anyone who doesn't toe the line from any further interviews, press conferences, Carrington and Old Trafford.

biggrin.png

^

redrus

Sounds more Martin Luther King-ish

I honestly don't know how Man U could possibly hand Moyes a 200 Mil budget to spend, he just doesn't have the track record. 27 Mil on Mophead and 37 Mil on Mata who is a good player, but he doesn't really know why he bought him or where to play him. There was the Fabregas fiasco that went on for ages.

That 200 Million might sound tempting to Jose though, he likes a challenge and there's none bigger in the PL at the moment.

Not sure about Martin Luther King....i was thinking more John Denver.

Maybe Peter will be kind enough to furnish us with the answer.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Man Utd don't refer to aspiring to be like Man City at a post match Sky interview. They don't sheepishly make excuses either.

They go into a foul mouthed tirade at the press corp telling them they are all a bunch of w*nkers, and ban anyone who doesn't toe the line from any further interviews, press conferences, Carrington and Old Trafford.

biggrin.png

And Govan! cheesy.gif

• Like 1