Manchester United

redrus

I'm not interested in hearing what a City fan thinks about UNITED.

And the forum isn't here just for your benefit. It's here for us all to discuss and debate. I will therefore continue to post my thoughts and if you don't like them, ignore them.

Unfortunately Mr BJ your esteemed position precludes you from sending Pish Flaps to Room 101 like the rest of us. I have every sympathy for your predicamentwai2.gif

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

I'm not interested in hearing what a City fan thinks about UNITED.

And the forum isn't here just for your benefit. It's here for us all to discuss and debate. I will therefore continue to post my thoughts and if you don't like them, ignore them.

Unfortunately Mr BJ your esteemed position precludes you from sending Pish Flaps to Room 101 like the rest of us. I have every sympathy for your predicamentwai2.gif

Use the Force Luke!

I can't understand Everton's game plan here.

As soon as they back off again they let another goal in.

Suicidal tendencies.

Having said that I have this game 2-1 so blow the whistle ref.

biggrin.png

Dangerous for any team to do against them as they are a team that has a lot of goals in them. Just a poor back door

I can't understand Everton's game plan here.

As soon as they back off again they let another goal in.

Suicidal tendencies.

Having said that I have this game 2-1 so blow the whistle ref.

biggrin.png

Dangerous for any team to do against them as they are a team that has a lot of goals in them. Just a poor back door

an open back door, just doesn't look like there is enough crafty butcher in the toffees today

• Like 1

The moment Carrick is back in front of the cente halfs or even as a c/b we will be a lot more solid at the back.blind can have support,rooney is going to struggle unless he learns spanish rapido

WIsh we had got Fabregas.

DDG and ADM FAB!

Top 4 already.....!! With the most inexprienced defence in our history incredible!!

Big credit to LVG he is giving the youngsters there chance albeit he has no choice with the mass of injureies we have.

Bring on the baggies.

• Like 2

Very pleased with Paddy McNair performance , he is still raw , a potential to be a football great , he can score goals too .

Second that and that he is with a club and a manager that gives youth a chance.His maturity and ability is,so far, beyond reproach.

I like the look of Blackett too,still growing physically, he could be with the club for a long time.

Total investment for the 2 boys...about a days wage for a superstar.

Worrying though that once again Shaw seems to have picked up an injury,just hope it was just fatigue.

Everton certainly deserved a point.

De Gea the keeper that was deemed by some experts to be hopeless 2 seasons ago showed he will be classed among the top class keepers in the world if not already

• Like 1

Very pleased with Paddy McNair performance , he is still raw , a potential to be a football great , he can score goals too .

Second that and that he is with a club and a manager that gives youth a chance.His maturity and ability is,so far, beyond reproach.

I like the look of Blackett too,still growing physically, he could be with the club for a long time.

Total investment for the 2 boys...about a days wage for a superstar.

Worrying though that once again Shaw seems to have picked up an injury,just hope it was just fatigue.

Everton certainly deserved a point.

De Gea the keeper that was deemed by some experts to be hopeless 2 seasons ago showed he will be classed among the top class keepers in the world if not already

Yeah. I'm beginning to wonder too.

So did Rodgers and Mourinho when the price tag was 27mil GBP.

Could be a turkey. But we don't know if LVG wanted him anyway, do we.

we managed to hang on and bag the 3 points, Everton deserved a draw but we will take the points, we have 14 days until our next match so time for players that are out to get fit.

We are starting to gel as a team and looking very exciting to watch.

3 stand out players for me Rafael, de maria and de gea all played excellent.

• Like 1

after an indifferent start we have managed to push ourselves Into the top 4, we are only 3 points behind last season's champions, only Chelsea look unbeatable, so fellow reds and other forumista's do you think Lvg has got United back on thé right track and doing a good job, and do you think the players he has bought have settled in well ?.

after an indifferent start we have managed to push ourselves Into the top 4, we are only 3 points behind last season's champions, only Chelsea look unbeatable, so fellow reds and other forumista's do you think Lvg has got United back on thé right track and doing a good job, and do you think the players he has bought have settled in well ?.

Try to remember the teams that you've played.....or rather the ones you haven't! Personally i think you should have done considerably better given the easy start you have been given. Apart from Everton at OT who out of last seasons top six have you played?

• Like 2

Nev, I think it's fair to say that United have had the easiest fixture list to the start of the prem. Out of your next 6 games you have Chelsea, City and Arsenal. I think it best to wait till after those games to see how you are fairing.

I think they are getting ready to start gloating again but its really very premature. They constantly look like conceding, set piece defending is dreadful and always look prone to getting hit on the break. United will know where they really stand over the next month and it could be somewhat numbing.

The january window needs to be a success to see United challenge the top four. By then LvG should finally have realized a couple of defenders are needed. Someone like Strootman marshaling a defensive midfield and Vidal playing box to box would look formidable but that would probably put the spending closer to 250m!!

With the talent available it is just a matter of time before United click. Up until then, it is just damage limitation. The question is when will they click. Unfortunately I think United have a very good chance of top 4 because of the lack of CL and Arsenal and Liverpool are stumbling.

I would love to Southampton continue their form, but as always it will be the usual suspect come May.

• Like 2

Agree we had a easy start not questioning that, and I agree we have some hard games coming up, but my point is we are looking exciting to watch again something I cannot say we have been for a few years, the first few games Lvg gave players a chance to prove themselves, then the likes of cleverley welbeck and Hernandez and others were shipped out, so cannot judge to much on those games.

We are lucky most of the other challenger's for champions league have not started good too.