Manchester United

redrus

I reckon they are yours for the taking carmine.

They can't even buy refs any more.

Oh we'll be going up there for the three points for sure. It would be our third win on the bounce up at the Theatre of Broken Dreams, i believe.

We'll see!!! That keeper of theirs takes some beating mind, but as you rightly say, they've never properly replaced Howard Webb and it shows.

Come to think of it, David De Gea is a fair shout for player of the season.

For saving them from relegation? :)

I reckon they are yours for the taking carmine.

They can't even buy refs any more.

Oh we'll be going up there for the three points for sure. It would be our third win on the bounce up at the Theatre of Broken Dreams, i believe.

We'll see!!! That keeper of theirs takes some beating mind, but as you rightly say, they've never properly replaced Howard Webb and it shows.

Come to think of it, David De Gea is a fair shout for player of the season.

he genuinely is. he's become an excellent goalkeeper. so that'll be madrid in for him in the summer then.

high drama indeed and have to say on the night the arse wipes deserved it,,, just. It just aint working for tia maria, though great ball in 4 rooneys goal. felt for valencia thought considering he's gone from a central ish striker @ wigan to right bac nowc, he's making a decent job of his new role, the pass bac,,, carelesss but i've seen worse go unpunished ,, and it just had to be wellbeck,,,ohmy.png again watching giggs and van galls body language it just aint right between them

anyway an enjoyable game to

watch

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Valencia was always a right winger at Wigan, never a "central isn striker"
no quite often he played more in the centre and scored some pretty impressive goals. utd pushed him permanantly out to the wing and now to where he plays.

Edited by rijit

high drama indeed and have to say on the night the arse wipes deserved it,,, just. It just aint working for tia maria, though great ball in 4 rooneys goal. felt for valencia thought considering he's gone from a central ish striker @ wigan to right bac nowc, he's making a decent job of his new role, the pass bac,,, carelesss but i've seen worse go unpunished ,, and it just had to be wellbeck,,,ohmy.png again watching giggs and van galls body language it just aint right between them

anyway an enjoyable game to

watch

Valencia was always a right winger at Wigan, never a "central isn striker"
no quite often he played more in the centre and scored some pretty impressive goals. utd pushed him permanantly out to the wing and now to where he plays.

he was always a winger and has only ever played right midfield for ecuador too. never been a striker in his life.

Considering Valencia can only use his right foot its unlikely that he will ever play anywhere else apart from the right side of the pitch.laugh.png which is where he has been his whole career.

he was always a winger and has only ever played right midfield for ecuador too. never been a striker in his life.

Considering Valencia can only use his right foot its unlikely that he will ever play anywhere else apart from the right side of the pitch.laugh.png which is where he has been his whole career.

i think friend rijit is mistaking him for hugo rodallega. the mad racist.

I mean I'd be a bit pissed off but seriously?

00:25 AMT, March 14, 2015
Man United fan commits suicide after club’s loss to Arsenal

A 42-year-old Manchester United (England) fan from Kenya has committed suicide after the Red Devils’ 2-1 FA Cup quarterfinal defeat at the hands of Arsenal (England).

After this loss, the man jumped into the Indian Ocean from the Kilifi Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Kenya, MombasaCGW reported. The fan’s dead body was found on Friday.

This has been the third case in Kenya in recent years as a Man United fan kills himself after the defeat of his favorite football club.

00:25 AMT, March 14, 2015
Man United fan commits suicide after club’s loss to Arsenal

A 42-year-old Manchester United (England) fan from Kenya has committed suicide after the Red Devils’ 2-1 FA Cup quarterfinal defeat at the hands of Arsenal (England).

After this loss, the man jumped into the Indian Ocean from the Kilifi Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Kenya, MombasaCGW reported. The fan’s dead body was found on Friday.

This has been the third case in Kenya in recent years as a Man United fan kills himself after the defeat of his favorite football club.

That's why a man should always have a fence to paint.....take note nev...and get your brush ready for the morning! tongue.png

00:25 AMT, March 14, 2015Man United fan commits suicide after clubs loss to Arsenal

A 42-year-old Manchester United (England) fan from Kenya has committed suicide after the Red Devils 2-1 FA Cup quarterfinal defeat at the hands of Arsenal (England).

After this loss, the man jumped into the Indian Ocean from the Kilifi Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Kenya, MombasaCGW reported. The fans dead body was found on Friday.

That's why a man should always have a fence to paint.....take note nev...and get your brush ready for the morning! tongue.png

Smokie me old mate, I was around when we was shit, I ain't no glory Hunter, and I would not top myself over 11 men chasing a ball around.

• Like 1

00:25 AMT, March 14, 2015Man United fan commits suicide after clubs loss to Arsenal

A 42-year-old Manchester United (England) fan from Kenya has committed suicide after the Red Devils 2-1 FA Cup quarterfinal defeat at the hands of Arsenal (England).

After this loss, the man jumped into the Indian Ocean from the Kilifi Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Kenya, MombasaCGW reported. The fans dead body was found on Friday.

Smokie me old mate, I was around when we was shit, I ain't no glory Hunter, and I would not top myself over 11 men chasing a ball around.

You won't mind gifting us the CL spot then....you lot need your sleep anyways. biggrin.png

Brilliant performance from us, what a difference it makes not having a Slow striker up front, Rooney had a excellent game, and Mata and Herrera linked up well together.

• Like 1

Brilliant performance from us, what a difference it makes not having a Slow striker up front, Rooney had a excellent game, and Mata and Herrera linked up well together.

Don't underestimate the influence of Michael Carrick,when he plays there is an order of calmness and solidarity as proven by the fact United have only lost one game when he has been playing this season.

The only criticism I have ever had of him is that he simply does not score enough goals. Not one United player had a bad game but Spurs were just awful so no getting carried away.

I hope LVG stays with the same formation next week for once I think the players deserve it.Would have been nice to see Falcao get more time last night when they were coasting its not like the guy is not giving it 100%.

Its mainly down to lack of game time and confidence and we dont know the effect of his injury before.If you watch old videos he was simply sensational.

• Like 1

Wouldn't call it that brilliant. The tiny totts rolled over and laid down.

How easy was it for Rooney to walk through them and score.

A few strategically placed ornamental bushes would have defended better.

So everyone saying spurs played shit, and no one giving United any credit, we just blew spurs away and I can see if we stick with Lvg's philosophy we will have some team nest season.

• Like 1

No pleasing some people Nev mate, We've been then yardstick for so long now, many have just fallen into that trap of United hatred. They can't help it, pity them more, kill with kindness.... cheesy.gif

And, to suggest that the team that has beaten us home and away for the past 2 seasons, simply rolled over, is daft at best.facepalm.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Wouldn't call it that brilliant. The tiny totts rolled over and laid down.

Hhhhhhhmmm ;)

For once, we outplayed an opponent, it's been too long in coming. This time though the opposition was a good one, and I'm afraid the shine isn't gonna be taken off.

redrus

• Like 1

No-one said they rolled over. They were just rubbish.

Eeeerrm I think you did #18257

I shall cover myself in sackcloth and ashes.

But they didn't mark, didn't track, didn't tackle.

That third goal was like watching a family of rabbits caught in headlights.

I can't explain it given their last two victories, but they were genuinely rubbish.

I wish they'd played like that against us.

I hope Monaco play like that.

w00t.gif

No-one said they rolled over. They were just rubbish.

Eeeerrm I think you did #18257

I shall cover myself in sackcloth and ashes.

But they didn't mark, didn't track, didn't tackle.

That third goal was like watching a family of rabbits caught in headlights.

I can't explain it given their last two victories, but they were genuinely rubbish.

I wish they'd played like that against us.

I hope Monaco play like that.

w00t.gif

That 3rd goal is burned in to my brain, Stevie's bung theory seems most plausible cause!

I think United did play well though, maybe Spurs were not expecting that clap2.gif

It sets us up for a cracking down to earth trip to Anfield for the toe-rags.

You'd be lucky...I'm going to watch it though just incase wink.png

I would settle for the same United team as last week against Spurs with one exception De Maria for Mata. De Maria really needs a performance if only to put himself in the shop window and Mata spends too much time going sideways and getting eased off the ball.

I think United would be happy with a point.

Same team, De Maria on the bench for me.

redrus

Got your wish mate. Looks like Blind at left back to combat Sterling, who I'd like to have seen further forward. Space behind Moreno and Sterling potential problem for us if United exploit it.