Manchester United

redrus

Profitable ,,, yeah of coarse you are,,, biggrin.png:D:D that would be about the same time as murry played attractive football... If ever biggrin.png:D:D.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes we are.

FACTS: 2014/15 Annual Report. Manchester City announce £10.7m profit. Record annual revenue of £351.8m and a seventh successive year of growth.Zero debt.

It helps having in-house mega sponsorship deals and naming rights...keeping it in the family whistling.gif
Yep bit like them being in profit ,, lol, just turn the debts into loans or shares,, its bullshit,, they're about as near to being in profit as Israel are to peace.:D plenty of.talk but in reality no where near it.

^^^ Yeah yeah yeah bo,, Spare us the bull. the whole of the footie world knows you don't make any money and you've sacked your manager. :D:D

• Like 1

Profitable ,,, yeah of coarse you are,,, biggrin.png:D:D that would be about the same time as murry played attractive football... If ever biggrin.png:D:D.

Yes we are.

FACTS: 2014/15 Annual Report. Manchester City announce £10.7m profit. Record annual revenue of £351.8m and a seventh successive year of growth.Zero debt.

yeah yeah yeah just as bb says up the value of sponsorship and other deals and turn the debts into interest free loans,and get a sart arsed team of accountants in to balance the books. my gut r tells me your sugar daddies have probably subliminally helped <deleted> the status quo at fifa and consequently its fair play, they can pay exactly what they want, when they want and have no one to answer to. but really its just semantics your just a boorish vanity project for a very unpleasant regime. and if you believe that your making money and didnt sack your manager well your more uckin stupid than your border line trollish posts lead me to believe

• Like 1

my apologies man utd boys for high jacking the thread , but as 'per' with noisy neighbors they're just ignorantly inconsiderate

No carry on mate, their team has become rubbish so all they have now is they are not funded by oil Barron's, they make a profit now, maybe that why they give tickets away and have bogof deals as there owners don't need the money 5555
  • Like 1

Yes we are.

yeah yeah yeah just as bb says up the value of sponsorship and other deals and turn the debts into interest free loans,and get a sart arsed team of accountants in to balance the books. my gut r tells me your sugar daddies have probably subliminally helped <deleted> the status quo at fifa and consequently its fair play, they can pay exactly what they want, when they want and have no one to answer to. but really its just semantics your just a boorish vanity project for a very unpleasant regime. and if you believe that your making money and didnt sack your manager well your more uckin stupid than your border line trollish posts lead me to believe

Wow what happened to you? I prove you wrong about City now being profitable and you spit you dummy. You're comment regarding me and sacking our manager shows you're mixed me up with other City fans as I believe whatever term you want to use Pellegrini has been effectively axed. There's just so much in your post...are you feeling better for getting out.

The pre season games in China has been announced, first game v Dortmund on the 22nd of July in Shangai followed by the Manchester derby on the 25th July in Beijing.

I plan to go to the united and city game not to sure about both.

Any heads up about flights to China? MRred you planning to go over, maybe we get the Khonkaen reds flag out ;)

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

Shanghai is a great place but Beijing is a bit iffy. I somehow ended up in a girly karaoke place, argued about the price and got pounced on by the local triads. I then realised the price was right, promptly paid up and legged it out of dodge.

So do you think it would be better to go to the Shanghai game rather than go to Beijing?, I am taking the wife so it is not just a football piss up but rather a short sightseeing holiday and go to the game.

Shanghai is a great place but Beijing is a bit iffy. I somehow ended up in a girly karaoke place, argued about the price and got pounced on by the local triads. I then realised the price was right, promptly paid up and legged it out of dodge.

That ends up happening to me on every euro/pre season away tongue.png

The pre season games in China has been announced, first game v Dortmund on the 22nd of July in Shangai followed by the Manchester derby on the 25th July in Beijing.

I plan to go to the united and city game not to sure about both.

Any heads up about flights to China? MRred you planning to go over, maybe we get the Khonkaen reds flag out wink.png

It is a good possibility but would rather go to both fly to Shangai then up to Bejing than back to BKK 19th out 27th back will look into it more when have chance. Been to Beijing before and apart from the chinks i liked it tongue.png i cannot take a lady as it would inhibit my drunkeness and mongering in brass houses.thumbsup.gif

And each night you get away from your missus :)
  • Like 1

So do you think it would be better to go to the Shanghai game rather than go to Beijing?, I am taking the wife so it is not just a football piss up but rather a short sightseeing holiday and go to the game.
if it was one or the other i,d choose Shanghai

Although you could do Forbidden City, Tianamen Sq and the Great Wall in a couple of days fitting in the match at one of the nights

Now why dont i find that surprising ☺
  • Like 1

I would have thought a discussion about arranging to go to watch Manchester United play would be on topic?, I know we got side tracked but it is banter.

As its international weekend......

Although maybe it should be on the City thread. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I would have thought a discussion about arranging to go to watch Manchester United play would be on topic?, I know we got side tracked but it is banter.

As its international weekend......

Although maybe it should be on the City thread. biggrin.png

surely this suggestion of violence is literal?? whistling.gif

Mods

Monitor this thread closely,too many innuendo,s creeping in lately,boredom creeping in due to international friendlies cheesy.gif

I blame the mods for this fixture nightmare...one in particular is a notorious England supporter.

It's time we exposed such shameful behaviour.