Rhiwfawr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for Sin Sot!! they done well!!LOL

Its just my gf says if I don't pay 5m Baht for that then we won't be married properly...oh and the 10 Baht of gold etc.....sorry we haven't had one for a while...tongue.png

You both lived....and why not? Enjoy life I say! thumbsup.gif

Me too. Done just like you have. Been together for 22 years. Sinsot, house built etc. What's more the majority of falangs that I know have done exactly the same!

Seems like they forget !!!

Must be an abundance of English teachers here though!!!

LOL

• Like This

It's a great ride isn't it......much higher tension and excitement than the flip you over a couple of times rollercoasters in the theme park........

You know you are alive......it's a great feeling

<p>

• Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,468 posts

Posted A minute ago

I'm curious what the OP's point is?

Is it that he's proud that he married a hooker?

Or could it be that he's proud that he rode in on his steed and saved the day for the family?

How about he's proud that he's been able to provide enough for the wife and family that she hasn't had to resort to her former profession.

IMO, it's one thing to consort with the hired help. It's quite another to marry them.
coffee1.gif

• Like This

Lol!!

English Teacher???

Like most here I came for the temples and to immerse myself in a new culture. I didn't even know there was a grotty bar scene. I met my wife as we were both making donations at the orphanage, she is of course Thai-Chinese, has pale white skin, was a gormer Miss Thaialnd, has 2 PHDs and has been nominated for the Nobel Prize in Euclidean Physics. She also teaches aerobics and is a qualified masseuse and attends to me accordingly. So I am just your average expat.

To be honest that's more above average in my view. My gf only has the one masters degree. coffee1.gif

I actually did come here for a job. After working 22 years for a large US company, they sold the factory and I was unemployed. I was offered a job here and worked from 1991 until the Thai economy crashed in 1997.

The truth from there is that I came back looking for a Thai wife. It took me ten years to find the right one. I had plenty of try outs but at that time I was more interested in young beautiful arm candy. Needless to say, they didn't work out.

Seems like the rest of our Culture seeking guys became English Teachers!!!LOL

The teachers are all busy planning next weeks lessons.

I had plenty of try outs but at that time I was more interested in young beautiful arm candy. Needless to say, they didn't work out.

You were fishing in the wrong pond (who said that?), I got arm candy and a farm first go (but sort of wish I had managed a few tryouts).

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Like most here I came for the temples and to immerse myself in a new culture. I didn't even know there was a grotty bar scene. I met my wife as we were both making donations at the orphanage, she is of course Thai-Chinese, has pale white skin, was a gormer Miss Thaialnd, has 2 PHDs and has been nominated for the Nobel Prize in Euclidean Physics. She also teaches aerobics and is a qualified masseuse and attends to me accordingly. So I am just your average expat.

To be honest that's more above average in my view. My gf only has the one masters degree. coffee1.gif

Mine has the 2 PHDs and Nobel prize but is only 25% Chinese. I'm so ashamed.

• Like 1

Mine has the 2 PHDs and Nobel prize but is only 25% Chinese. I'm so ashamed.

She is 0% Chinese but enjoys crispy fried duck...as do I....its my favourite kind. smile.png

Edited by smokie36

I too am unable to see what point the OP is trying to make.

And why he feels a need to stab at English teachers. What relevance to his point(less) topic?

I think he gets a bit pissed off by the constant wining of the jealous young TEFL guy crowd who struggle to get girls (of any sort) and have much less fun than us dirty, sweaty, old, bald, fat guys. I know I do.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

And why he feels a need to stab at English teachers. What relevance to his point(less) topic?

I think he gets a bit pissed off by the constant wining of the jealous young TEFL guy crowd who struggle to get girls (of any sort) and have much less fun than us dirty, sweaty, old, bald, fat guys. I know I do.

The jist of this...tommo is dirty, sweaty, old, fat and bald.

Oh and male.

Thanks for sharing. biggrin.png

The jist of this...tommo is dirty, sweaty, old, fat and bald.

Oh and male.

Thanks for sharing. biggrin.png

Yeah, I know ....... you're different ...... and so is your gf!