Pubs Showing The Challenge Cup Final

[i]and semi-finals. Don't forget the semis.[/i]

[i]Leeds v Wigan on Saturday 11.30 Thai Time Astro 814 Eurosport
Huddersfield v Warrington on Sunday [i]11.30 Thai Time Astro 814 Eurosport[/i][/i]

Any pubs showing the Challenge Cup Final this year, live on Astro Channel 814 Eurosport, and perhaps elsewhere?

A quick mention here and you could see a crowd and his mate turn up to boost your sales immeasurably (is that the same as beyond measure?)

SC

My apologies - I couldn't find the thread from previous years to resurrect - I'm obviously no doctor frankenstein; though I did think about cobbling this request from bits of other semi-relevant threads...

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly off-topic, gentlemen, but if anyone will be able to show the Warrington Wigan game this next Saturday 11th August coming, 10.45 pm kick-off Thai time, you can line up a few pints for me.

SC

EDIT: More specific dates to avoid ambiguity

Edited by StreetCowboy

• 11 months later...

Haway there, girls and boys, ladies and gentlemen. It's that time of year when kids start ticking down the days to the 24th of next month.

It is

Without doubt

the premier club rugby competition

held annually without exception other than through extenuating circumstances

since 1897

THE CHALLENGE CUP FINAL!!!!!!

Before the 24th of August, at 3pm at the most famous stadium in the world - the twin towers (formerly) now simply known as Wembley Stadium - anyway, before all that, week after next, we have the Semi Finals. Will it be London or Wigan, Warrington or Hull FC on the hallowed turf?

And more to the point, are there any publicans willing to confirm that they will be showing the game - should be live on Eurosport. Preference would be for a pub in Bangkok or KL.

SC

• 1 month later...

Oh No! it's risen from the dead!

Moribund topics are stumbling back to life just as people thought it was safe to go out to watch the roundball...

Anyone planning on showing the Challenge Cup Final this Saturday?

Kick-off 3 pm at Wembley, local times may vary

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's that time of year again, when ambitious publicans can welcome in the masses by advising here that they will, on Saturday night, at 9 pm (thai) be showing

An All-Yorkshire trip to Wembley (Wembelleee!) for the biggest sporting occasion of the year

THE CHALLENGE CUP FINAL!

Edited by StreetCowboy