Why Do Some Ass,,,,S Find They Have To Come On Here To Pull Girls Down

pigeonjake

phl,, im still here,, i would never run from someone like you,, take that as very very true,

i just like to give others a chance to have there say,

do you live here by the way??

nah i do not, i actually never been to Thailand, but i know everything .

But how is that relevant to the thread?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeonjake I have never been with a thai woman as I am married to a falang who I love very much however we have been to bars where she has been dragged to one end while a few girls dragged me to the other end , needless to say we no longer go to those bars. My one concern however is that any man who does go with a bar girl has to accept that they may well end up with a sticky wicket or aids now is that worth the risk I think not but that is only my opinion. I will own up having been on the site when replying to an op and mentioning how many men I see over 60 pushing prams with a 1 year old child in it and a young thai girl who looks no older than 18/20 but that is another discussion/topic which I am sure will come up one day !!!!

You're just living in a fantasy world.

Ok there is a few girls who don't have much choice, for one reason or an other. But if you remove all those who do it because they are lazy, drug addicts and without moral sense, you will have to close 95% of all the gogo, night clubs and othe whorehouse in Thailand.

Actually I think 99% will be closer to reality.

Hmm..so you figure 99% of bargirls STARTED working in that industry because they STARTED out as lazy drug addicts without morals to begin with... ..and I am the one living in a fantasy world... rolleyes.gif

Pigeonjake I have never been with a thai woman as I am married to a falang who I love very much however we have been to bars where she has been dragged to one end while a few girls dragged me to the other end , needless to say we no longer go to those bars. My one concern however is that any man who does go with a bar girl has to accept that they may well end up with a sticky wicket or aids now is that worth the risk I think not but that is only my opinion. I will own up having been on the site when replying to an op and mentioning how many men I see over 60 pushing prams with a 1 year old child in it and a young thai girl who looks no older than 18/20 but that is another discussion/topic which I am sure will come up one day !!!!

crazy, its not just bar girls that have a high risk of carring diseases. STD and HIV is on the increase in Thailand in general.

Guys are taking a huge risk if they decide that that "nice girl" they met who insists on not needing to use a condom, is low risk..

I never wai anyone but I will treat everyone as an equal until such time, if ever, I am given a reason not to.

Why not? It is a social custom in this country, just as in others is shaking hands or kissing on the cheeks in friendly meetings. Don't you do either of those things?

If you refuse to wai because it is a "foreign" custom, you are already not treating people as equal, you obviously treat them as their social habits are inferior to yours.

If you don't wai because it ends up spilling the beer in your hand on your shirt, that is a wise decision biggrin.png

How many times do you see people actually wai.gif except when it's part of their job or to people richer than them or to older family friends they don't see all the time ?

All the time up here but then again I live out in the country where people are nicer anyway.

Most of the time when I ride to the village on my motorbike the kids wave and smile as do the women and a lot of the men too.

Some of the nicest people who laugh and smile are the men and women who cut the grass verges back and also the trash truck crew usually wave as well.

Women take a massive, massive step in their psyche when they go down that road, I believe the women that have the nous and strength to turn around and walk back up the road deserve respect wai.gif

Women become hookers because they are lazy. Being lazy doesn't deserve respect.

We weren't talking about treating ALL WOMEN like second class citizens, just hookers.

I think I know a little about this subject as I'm about to marry a hooker, and I can assure you, she's lazy, and hasn't done anything in her life that she didn't want to do.

She's a very lucky lady.

And sorry, you're marrying her because?

I marrying her because my wife (and father in law) is insisting on it ......... also great girl, very pretty, speaks good English, wealthy.

Not to mention she will be adding her farm to my existing wifes farm, and maybe building us a new house to all live in.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

They are still human beings, no matter what work they do.

I have found through life the ones that put people down are just trying to put themself up, a lack of self respect.

Well said. Way too many people denigrating others for their work choices. Remember what Jesus said and did.

I don't understand why we should "wai" anyone though, hooker or not. It's not necessary for farangs to do so, most would not do it properly, and with one unfortunate exception I have never wai'd anyone in LOS.

I have found through life the ones that put people down are just trying to put themself up, a lack of self respect.

Well said. Way too many people denigrating others for their work choices. Remember what Jesus said and did.

I don't understand why we should "wai" anyone though, hooker or not. It's not necessary for farangs to do so, most would not do it properly, and with one unfortunate exception I have never wai'd anyone in LOS.

What did Jesus say and do?

Who's Jesus?

I know too many of these hookers who come from good families. They for sure 100% don't need the money to take care of the family. They are lazy party girls who are after easy money...so they think...add in HIV, STDs, drug addiction, crime, loss of respect, rape,etc etc....and it becomes a difficult job. But they want cell phones, motor bikes, toys...and to impress their friends on how successful they are....hahaha...successful hooker...I respect the lady working 7/11 but not the hooker looking for the so called easy money. If there is NO other way...then ok..but I don't see it that way.

I shared a flat for three month with such a girl. She was from my home town, she has moved to Paris to "study" and I needed a place to stay during a summer internship. She was totally hooked, I'm not sure to what, drug or easy money, I just know she wasn't happy but didn't know how to get out. A couple of years later I learned she was found dead in her kitchen from a drug overdose.

It's a life she chose from an early age. She was a party girl and din't mind to sleep with any boy as long as he had a fancy car or something to smoke or to put in her nose.She used to say don't worry, I'm strong, I can get out any time I want. Obviously she wasn't as strong as she thought.

Who's Jesus?

Some spoilt kid of a famous father. :unsure:

I agree with MAJIC, they are entitled to their opinion

.............just as long as they don't mind me saying that I object to women being maltreated and objectified just because they have found themselves disadvantaged in life, in many cases not of their own making.

It doesn't take much effort to be civil, at least for those of us who were brought up properly wai.gif

But the primary objectification is the John buying the services of the prostitute.

The Wai, to put it in its cultural perspective would be used with a whole bunch of social rules, particularly social hierarchical rules.

I doubt that a Prostitute expects her Johns, or other customers around the business she works in to initiate a wai, she'd probably find it odd if they did.

But returning a wai, from whoever, seems to me to be simple good manners.

Like many westerners, I'm of the view we should start with respect until it is demonstrated that respect should not be given. However, I don't think that western ideas of respect are much use in dealing with the Thai sex industry - Manners and politeness to others yes, but respect, I'm not sure - or perhaps respect in the same way I respect high voltage cables - I treat them with the greatest respect.

Sometimes the ones who post on TV have had bad experiences with the girls of Thailand, and rant about it! As for others they have good experiences with the Thai girls and are married to them or have long standing relationships!

The fact is everyone is entitled to there own opinion. If everyone was the same the world would be boring!

Pigeonjake you have been a bit ratty the past few weeks, one thinks your itching to get back! Let people have there opinion and don't rant about others doing so. Enjoy laugh and before you know it you'll be back on your farm looking after your pigs!

I never wai anyone but I will treat everyone as an equal until such time, if ever, I am given a reason not to.

Why not? It is a social custom in this country, just as in others is shaking hands or kissing on the cheeks in friendly meetings. Don't you do either of those things?

If you refuse to wai because it is a "foreign" custom, you are already not treating people as equal, you obviously treat them as their social habits are inferior to yours.

If you don't wai because it ends up spilling the beer in your hand on your shirt, that is a wise decision biggrin.png

or you are accepyting that the complex ettiqutte behind the gesture is beyond your comprehension and erring on the side of prudence

The ettiqutte is indeed the issue. You should wai one person while there is no need to wai another. Is one person more worthy than the other?

Basically its a reflection on the people, who are passing comments.Illiterate about why 99% of girls/lady's sell there bodys. And I call it Abuse of girls/ladys. some people will say they are consulting adults, but its still abuse in my mind.

How many times do you see people actually wai.gif except when it's part of their job or to people richer than them or to older family friends they don't see all the time ?

All the time up here but then again I live out in the country where people are nicer anyway.

Most of the time when I ride to the village on my motorbike the kids wave and smile as do the women and a lot of the men too.

Some of the nicest people who laugh and smile are the men and women who cut the grass verges back and also the trash truck crew usually wave as well.

How do you know what people are like in a place you don't live ?

Half the people here in a city smile or say hello to me, but it's not waiing is it ?

You're just living in a fantasy world.

Ok there is a few girls who don't have much choice, for one reason or an other. But if you remove all those who do it because they are lazy, drug addicts and without moral sense, you will have to close 95% of all the gogo, night clubs and othe whorehouse in Thailand.

Actually I think 99% will be closer to reality.

Hmm..so you figure 99% of bargirls STARTED working in that industry because they STARTED out as lazy drug addicts without morals to begin with... ..and I am the one living in a fantasy world... rolleyes.gif

crazy, its not just bar girls that have a high risk of carring diseases. STD and HIV is on the increase in Thailand in general.

Guys are taking a huge risk if they decide that that "nice girl" they met who insists on not needing to use a condom, is low risk..

While true it's the same in every country.

Go to a nightclub in the UK or every other western country and there's many girls there who will have condomless sex every week with a different person and never having checks to see if they have anything.

Not using a condom as they are on the pill and then going straight to sleep with a complete stranger, while any sensible bar girl will use a condom and wash throughly afterwards.

You'd have to be mad or very drunk not to use a condom anywhere.

Basically its a reflection on the people, who are passing comments.Illiterate about why 99% of girls/lady's sell there bodys. And I call it Abuse of girls/ladys. some people will say they are consulting adults, but its still abuse in my mind.

Working as a maid to a Hiso woman can be abuse, working in a sweatshop definitely is, being trafficked to another country to be used multiple times per day certainly is. However, lying on your back while a stranger pokes you because you don't want to work in a menial job for a pittance, and having the ability to say no or leave if you choose isn't abuse in my book.

I was abused daily at my job in London, though I chose to accept it for the money, so don't expect me to weep any tears for a bargirl in the farang scene.

I agree with MAJIC, they are entitled to their opinion

.............just as long as they don't mind me saying that I object to women being maltreated and objectified just because they have found themselves disadvantaged in life, in many cases not of their own making.

It doesn't take much effort to be civil, at least for those of us who were brought up properly wai.gif

But the primary objectification is the John buying the services of the prostitute.

The Wai, to put it in its cultural perspective would be used with a whole bunch of social rules, particularly social hierarchical rules.

I doubt that a Prostitute expects her Johns, or other customers around the business she works in to initiate a wai, she'd probably find it odd if they did.

But returning a wai, from whoever, seems to me to be simple good manners.

Like many westerners, I'm of the view we should start with respect until it is demonstrated that respect should not be given. However, I don't think that western ideas of respect are much use in dealing with the Thai sex industry - Manners and politeness to others yes, but respect, I'm not sure - or perhaps respect in the same way I respect high voltage cables - I treat them with the greatest respect.

Perhaps you know how to wai properly, but most farangs wouldn't have a clue about the social nuanaces, so why do it? It's not necessary or expected.

Yep, I can visualize besth waiing the hotel receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant, the taxi driver, etc.

Yep, I can visualize besth waiing the hotel receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant, the taxi driver, etc.

Having a hotel i can confirm they do, not only they wei the reception, they wei me and thank me in Thai, even though i look nothing like Thai even if you were totally inebriated

Women take a massive, massive step in their psyche when they go down that road, I believe the women that have the nous and strength to turn around and walk back up the road deserve respect wai.gif

Women become hookers because they are lazy. Being lazy doesn't deserve respect.

We weren't talking about treating ALL WOMEN like second class citizens, just hookers.

I think I know a little about this subject as I'm about to marry a hooker, and I can assure you, she's lazy, and hasn't done anything in her life that she didn't want to do.

You know ONE woman well who has worked in this sector, but doesnt mean her situation is the same as all.

I completely disagree with your thoughts that women become hookers because they are lazy.

(In any case, as an aside, if someone wants to be lazy, that is THERE choice. If it isnt harming you or others, why do they still not deserve respect? AND, im sure many people aim to make a living the easiest way possible, rather than gut-wrenchingly hard. Thats not laziness, thats weighing up output/imput, which is actually pretty smart.)

SOME of these women may be lazy, and some may work their asses off..LITERALLY!

I really dont think having to listen to the boring stories most of these guys spew out, or pandering to their weird sexual fantasies, and their sweaty bodies, and their tightfisted bargaining to pay shit money for a lay, could really be termed as easy.

If working in a "regular" job would earn them the same or similar to what they earn in the bar-scene, you really think most women would still choose "bar" work. Some of you will surely think "yes" because you like to think the girl enjoys herself. Maybe some times they do, (probably when a bit tipsy or high or whatever, as yeh, most people seem to enjoy when in an altered state). Some women have high sex drives, but if any guys honestly think that means she enjoys having sex with anything that has a dick, thats deluding yourself.

This is about cold hard cash.

There is no other viable option for earning the same amount of cash.

Most of these girls have kids, and parents/families they need to take care of.

They probably start out with the intention of only doing it for a short time, but end up getting caught up in a cycle.

I dont class it as laziness. I class it as having no real viable option.

For even if they were to break their back in a rice field from dust till dawn, they wouldnt make nearly the same kind of money.

Being a rice farmer would make them hard-working, but it would also make them very poor.

Sorry eek, but I have to disagree. You make valid points, but Thailand currently has an unemployment rate of under 1%. Anyone that wants a "real" job, can find one. Not a job that they can make a months salary in one afternoon by laying on their backs and spreading their legs, but a real job in a shop, factory, etc.

The vast majority of Thai whores sell their wares because it's easy money

You could delete the nationality and you would still be right.

or some times is the only way to make any real money.

years ago i had the same issue, who what where, when to wai? Finally I said f this and I dont wai anyone anymore : keeps it simpler for them and keeps it much simpler for me.

Same here. The who, what, where and when to wai always did me in. Plus, how high do you wai to show proper respect. After a while I gave up and now will nod my head in greeting people as if in a small bow with a smile on my face. Farang are not expected to wai as it is not our custom. Unless of course you are meeting some dignitary or senior family member.