That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

Lets turn this on its head..when us men were in our 20s..would we have lived with a women 20 years older than ourselves ??

Yes, and I did. Learned a lot.

Yermanee wai.gif

When I was twenty one of my mates had a mother who was around the forty mark and I certainly would have,--- oh sorry, you said lived with.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not up to you or me to tell others what age difference is appropriate for them ...... It's only up to you and me to decide for ourselves.

But having said that for myelf, it's like obsenity ..... it's hard to define but you know it when you see it.

I'm sure most of the replies from the older guys will be 'whatever makes the daughter happy, her life is her own'... But, if we are honest with this answer we can see how the age gap really appears to many...

Truth be told, I'm not sure a father is ever happy for his daughter to have sex with a man.

I'm 57, my wife is 35, and my fiance is 30.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I'm sure most of the replies from the older guys will be 'whatever makes the daughter happy, her life is her own'... But, if we are honest with this answer we can see how the age gap really appears to many...

Truth be told, I'm not sure a farther is ever happy for his daughter to have sex with a man.

Kinda proves some peoples points rolleyes.gif

Truth be told, I'm not sure a farther is ever happy for his daughter to have sex with a man.

Kinda proves some peoples points rolleyes.gif

Yep no father is ever happy with having grandchildren.

The best thing about this thread is that we are able to debate, compare and do so on a public forum without being sectioned as a dirty old man and worse and shouted down by the " your old enough to be her father brigade " wherever your homeland is.

Now imagine how pissed off they,d really be when having to put a GRAND in front of the father, seeing the contentment on our faces, still being fussed about and made to feel wanted by sooo many younger ladies. rolleyes.gif

There,s 20 years between my wife and myself..she gets older..I feel like i,m getting younger and while I,m looking at 69 on my next birthday, have the desire to live life and flit back and forth for many more years to come, thanks to the age tolerances of Thailand.

Going home really is an eye opener on what an older gentleman can expect from what is left of his life.............not a lot am sadddened to say for the majority apart from being made to feel like a 69 year old going on 80.

marshbags smile.png

If she,s legal, who cares about the age difference, so long as you are happy with your circumstances that is all that counts. thumbsup.gif

Edited by marshbags
  • Like 1

robblok

To a 20 year old you are old, It's all relative. Wait until you're 50 (12 years away) and some young punk in a bar calls you grandpa, then you'll truly understand how an ageist remark feels.

But its true.. i would be a grandfathers age.. The truth hurts at times but it is the truth. You are old.

You are a also a bit of a hypocrite as you ad punk to young clearly shows you dont like young people. I see that a lot here too older guys scared to death for young guys and saying they all cheat and drink while many old timers drink as much untill their body says stop.

Before you use a word you better check as to what it means The word hypocrite has no relevance to what you are saying. I used the word "punk" because I was referring to the type of person that shows disrespect. To say I don't like young people is ridiculous and I'm finding it hard to believe you are 38, you are acting more like a 12 year old. If we all spoke the truth 100% we would hurt a lot of people, it's called having consideration, something you are clearly yet to learn.

Id love to be 12 again.. please if you could make that happen id win 26 years back.

But anyway i don't think its disrespectful to say grand dad to someone who is old. Here in Thailand they call someone who is fat fat and someone who is old old. That is one of the parts that like about this country. I am blunt always have been, why should i sugarcoat the truth for people.

If im doing a shitty job i hope my clients will tell me. If im growing fat i hope my wife will tell me. If im a jerk i hope someone will say that to me.

So what did your first Thai wife tell you? what was the age difference? and with your youth and scuplted body why could you not keep her?

Forgive my forthright questions but you apparently do not believe sugarcoat

• Like 1

I know I will get slated by a few morons on this site but I live in a world with " Freedom of Speech " before I start I am 61 years of age so here goes 60 year old man with girl of 20 she is at an age where she could be his granddaughter now that I do find disgusting and if he has children of his own who are older than her how are they going to feel about his relationship these old farts need to wake up and realize that it is not there good looks that these girls are after but there ATM card and in 6 years living in the kingdom I have seen enough of them it was only a matter of weeks ago that myself and wife ( we are both farang ) went to the aid of a German guy in his 60s who had come off his scooter he was in a terrible mess from drink he was that drunk he just could not stand this was at 2 in the afternoon he had attempted to drive from his rented house 50 mtrs away . We got him back into the house and all he could do was cry about his young Thai lady who had lived with him for a year and had cleared out the night before taking all his money he told us she was 21 and had met anoth wealthy farang and that he was going to kill him.The house was a <deleted> hole full of empty leo and thai whiskey bottles we put him on his bed turned him on his side and left. Have since gone back but it appears to be empty do I feel sorry for these silly fools in a way yes and in another way no

There must be a publication or a website that encourages older, farang couples to retire in the Pattaya cesspit. I mean, how else did you make the judgement call to park in Pattaya?

Just asking.

So what did your first Thai wife tell you? what was the age difference? and with your youth and scuplted body why could you not keep her?

What sculpted body ? Assumptions are the mother of all fuc-kups. And please do you ever wonder what your wife does when your out of the country sending money ?

As one guy who does not like sugar coating to an other, the best decision i have ever made was leaving her.

Never for a moment.........the previous Thai girlfriend however was not as trustworthy.......experience you see.....beats the innocence of youth, but unfortunately is often seriously mitigated by the old

.One case of this was when I was eating dinner in Jomtien and at the next table there was a greasy looking farang in his seventies (at least) arranging the deal with an Asian woman who wasn't Thai for the girl they were with. She could have been anything between 15 and 21 sitting there giggling at cartoons like a child. Maybe he thought she would be attracted to him due to his realistic looking tupee.

There's just so much sleaze in Jomtien these days, isn't there? I much prefer to dine out in Pattaya itself.... after I have procured my 'dinner date' over in Jomtien.

• Like 1

What sculpted body ? Assumptions are the mother of all fuc-kups. And please do you ever wonder what your wife does when your out of the country sending money ?

As one guy who does not like sugar coating to an other, the best decision i have ever made was leaving her.

Honesty. I like that smile.png

The best thing about this thread is that we are able to debate, compare and do so on a public forum without being sectioned as a dirty old man and worse and shouted down by the " your old enough to be her father brigade " wherever your homeland is.

Now imagine how pissed off they,d really be when having to put a GRAND in front of the father, seeing the contentment on our faces, still being fussed about and made to feel wanted by sooo many younger ladies. rolleyes.gif

There,s 20 years between my wife and myself..she gets older..I feel like i,m getting younger and while I,m looking at 69 on my next birthday, have the desire to live life and flit back and forth for many more years to come, thanks to the age tolerances of Thailand.

Going home really is an eye opener on what an older gentleman can expect from what is left of his life.............not a lot am sadddened to say for the majority apart from being made to feel like a 69 year old going on 80.

marshbags smile.png

If she,s legal, who cares about the age difference, so long as you are happy with your circumstances that is all that counts. thumbsup.gif

Speak for yourself. I have been a dirty old man since I was in my early 20's and ogling all those legs protruding from mini skirts tongue.png

• Like 1

As long as both parties are happy, what business is it of anyone's whether the relationship is doomed or if it is the best thing that has happened to either or both parties? Whether it be the eventual emptying and dumping of the ATM or being unable to provide for a family started too late in life, it is absolutely nobody else's business if there's 10 years or 50 years age difference. Most of those worried about these relationships with their faux concern for the elderly and incompetent being swindled out of their life savings are totally disingenuous IMHO. They comment primarily on how wrong it looks in their eyes; the stereotypical fat, bald, Singha singlet, Chang swilling farang and the splay-toed, flat-nosed, brown skinned, tattooed Isaan mattress thrasher walking down MY street, moving in next door to MY paradise, shopping in MY favourite mall or eating in MY favourite restaurant. Tough!

True enough to be slightly humurous smile.png

Of course there is always the well used cop out..........the old boys just need to acknowledge they are in an 'open' relationship and that makes everything fine and dandy

As long as both parties are happy, what business is it of anyone's whether the relationship is doomed or if it is the best thing that has happened to either or both parties? Whether it be the eventual emptying and dumping of the ATM or being unable to provide for a family started too late in life, it is absolutely nobody else's business if there's 10 years or 50 years age difference. Most of those worried about these relationships with their faux concern for the elderly and incompetent being swindled out of their life savings are totally disingenuous IMHO. They comment primarily on how wrong it looks in their eyes; the stereotypical fat, bald, Singha singlet, Chang swilling farang and the splay-toed, flat-nosed, brown skinned, tattooed Isaan mattress thrasher walking down MY street, moving in next door to MY paradise, shopping in MY favourite mall or eating in MY favourite restaurant. Tough!

True enough to be slightly humurous smile.png

Of course there is always the well used cop out..........the old boys just need to acknowledge they are in an 'open' relationship and that makes everything fine and dandy

Acknowledge for who's benefit though? Even if they are in total denial and truly believe that their partner is different or already feel that they are in the handbasket, it's still really nobody else's business is it?

As a sop to those who feel forced to gaze upon the physical ugliness and politically incorrectness of such unions in public, I suggest a line of singlets that say in English (or their native tongue) and Thai, "I already KNOW that she only wants my money.... now <deleted> off thanks!"

A very good line for Tshirt. I love it.

I saw on old fatty walking with a slim pretty asian gal yesterday. They went to have a bite to eat, then he tried to point something out in the water, and she just kept walking. Usually it looks funny and/or strange to me. But this time I really felt sad for the guy.

the problem is these bad isan girls give good isan girls a bad name.

so it's not ok really, people say live and let live ,BS, there actions are affecting others.

"Maliwan had a little boy,

She also had a daughter.

When she was good, she was very, very good.

But when she was bad she was absolutely fantastic..."

• Like 1

.One case of this was when I was eating dinner in Jomtien and at the next table there was a greasy looking farang in his seventies (at least) arranging the deal with an Asian woman who wasn't Thai for the girl they were with. She could have been anything between 15 and 21 sitting there giggling at cartoons like a child. Maybe he thought she would be attracted to him due to his realistic looking tupee.

There's just so much sleaze in Jomtien these days, isn't there? I much prefer to dine out in Pattaya itself.... after I have procured my 'dinner date' over in Jomtien.

I'd stay in Chonburi city myself, but having a real pizza in Chonburi is a bit diificult.

There's a guy in our apartment block, he's mid 60s, spends a lot of time down the gym, makes a big effort to look after himself, good for him.

His Thai girlfriend is in her early 20s, very attractive, seems to spend a lot of time doing the house work and 'looking after' her boyfriend, good for her.

When he's not around she slips out in the Honda Jazz he bought her and meets up with her young Thai boyfriend who works in the same office as my SIL - Good for her.

Any old guy who thinks he has anything to offer a young woman other than cash and goodies is falling for the most dangerous lie of all - The lies we tell ourselves.

There's a guy in our apartment block, he's mid 60s, spends a lot of time down the gym, makes a big effort to look after himself, good for him.

His Thai girlfriend is in her early 20s, very attractive, seems to spend a lot of time doing the house work and 'looking after' her boyfriend, good for her.

When he's not around she slips out in the Honda Jazz he bought her and meets up with her young Thai boyfriend who works in the same office as my SIL - Good for her.

Any old guy who thinks he has anything to offer a young woman other than cash and goodies is falling for the most dangerous lie of all - The lies we tell ourselves.

The same might apply for young guys as well. I wouldn't think too many young guys who come her for a holiday are going to get any freebies, and the ones who are living here are still paying for it one way or another. In the end I really don't give a rat's, as long as my needs are satisfied the same as hers.

Edited by giddyup

The same might apply for young guys as well. I wouldn't think too many young guys who come her for a holiday are going to get any freebies, and the ones who are living here are still paying for it one way or another.

One of my clients who is 26 does not pay for it not even in bars. The girls go with him for free (if they have no customers). So i can safely say many young guys dont pay for it.

Other example..educated Thai girl.. reasonably good job has a farang bf..she pays for the house and all he pays almost nothing. She pays most of it for him.

So yea.. i can say younger guys dont pay.

My example i am 38 gf pays her her share.. around 40% of the costs. Not paying her a salary she works as a guide.

The same might apply for young guys as well. I wouldn't think too many young guys who come her for a holiday are going to get any freebies, and the ones who are living here are still paying for it one way or another.

Must agree, l know of a couple of women who are fooling around when their ''young'' bloke is working away, sadly. The amazing thing to me is it is blatant, as if showing off or something. Really pisses me off. sad.png

Must agree, l know of a couple of women who are fooling around when their ''young'' bloke is working away, sadly. The amazing thing to me is it is blatant, as if showing off or something. Really pisses me off. sad.png

Many girls have relations when their guy is out of country. The guys just don't have a clue. Young or old.. the girls have needs too.