Buying Ed Drugs On The Internet

spacebass

I had a great experience dealing with an internet company, whose name I will let you know if you are interested, for ED drugs, in two transactions , they guarantee to resupply you if your order is not delivered. A big promise but do they deliver? In my experience yes and big time.

The first deal was for 500 tabs they sent five packs of 100 from India to England only 4 packs turned up so I informed them , not expecting anything more, but sure enough shortly after a pack of 110 arrived to replace the missing 100, as their web site promises.

The next deal, and this is the big one, I ordered 500 of a different type when I was in England there was some inexplicable delay with credit card approval (I did cancel the order, but they say they shipped) and in the end the tabs were not delivered before I left, (but another order from a different company, for 200 tabs, was so I in Thailand was not sure which one had arrived) not getting much sense out of my sister who took delivery.

When I got back to England 8 months later, (my original ticket was only for 30 days! 8 visa runs!) I discovered that the 500 tabs had not in fact been delivered and emailed the company to tell them so and asked them for a refund, after a tooing and froing of about 10 emails eventually the company agreed to reship the 500 tabs , this is 8 months later!!! and now I have them waiting in England for me.

So all I can say is what a company , a true example of internet excellence in service.

By the way the only reason I order in 500s is to get the best price, before all the smart ass comments start flying about.

All this happened outside of the borders of Thailand.

By the way the only reason I order in 500s is to get the best price, before all the smart ass comments start flying about.

Well.... you deserve it !

Who can believe you ? 500 tabs ? Usually, people agree that it's necessary to divide each pill in 2.

So it would make 1000 doses.

Impressive, you have a very exciting life. At least, 3 years of stock if you take 1 dose per day !

I hope there is no misunderstanding : what u call "ED" = Eryctil dysfunction, right ?

:o