Need 8Ft. Pool Table Rails/cushions. Any Referrals?

patekatek

I purchased a used 8'x4' slate coin operated pool table and I bought it trusting it was in great shape. It sure looks nice but when I finally got it installed in my new house, I find that the cushions are "dead". I've tried Goggle searches for pool table parts and accessories in Hua Hin and Cha Am but get no results other than Bangkok.

Can someone in this area recommend a professional who can replace my worn out rails/cushions? Someone with ethics that doesn't double the price because a falang is the potential customer.

We live about 50 km northwest of Hua Hin in the Kaeng Krachan area.

Just carrying on from what the poster above said although it would be a trip for you try and contact Andy at the Lucky Shot bar in Hua Hin, It's a Pool orientated bar and Andy always keeps his tables in good condition, maybe he can give you some help? I'm sure he has a website also if you want to start from there.

Thanks, gentlemen, for the suggestions. I will follow up by checking with the Lucky Shot owner. I live remotely in Kaeng Krachan and we honestly do not have any bars with pool tables (that I'm aware of) within miles from my place. Perhaps I have to get out and about more.

Make friends with the owners of a couple of bars with pool tables and ask who they use. Probably a local man who looks after most of the tables, supplies new (poor quality) queues etc.

They dont use anyone untill the clothe is torn in a few place's, never seen such a load of crappy Pool tables in my life.

Make friends with the owners of a couple of bars with pool tables and ask who they use. Probably a local man who looks after most of the tables, supplies new (poor quality) queues etc.

Who or which bar maintains their table? Never seen such a load of crappy Pool Tables in one place in my life, some are unplayable.

Wow.. 3 posts about the same thing Angrygent ,,, way to go.

By the way have you ever been into 'Lucky Shot'?

Yes, no atmosphere and no people, boring. Tables are OK though.

Are there people in any of the bars at the moment??

sent from my Wellcom A90+